• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 PC Bullshot thread of "1 FPS? That's 1 screenshot per second"

Sethos

Banned
someone is bound to though. but why have you not started yet, you have titan power now. the rope bug?

Partly yes and because I genuinely don't feel the urge ... I just get a massive flashback of the 6 million screenshots I've seen and my brain goes "You've basically completed it already, go make a cup of tea instead".

The initial screenshotting I did was using the "Map <mapname>" command, which is sad.

iNvid02

Partly yes and because I genuinely don't feel the urge ... I just get a massive flashback of the 6 million screenshots I've seen and my brain goes "You've basically completed it already, go make a cup of tea instead".

theres a meme in there somewhere. has titan power, ignores crysis 3
KuGsj.gif

Holy fuck, that's one of the best ME shots I've seen. The lighting is awesome, and that IQ. Bravo.

cheers, M.E is visual treat. its hard to choose since i took so many screenshots, but this is probably my favourite, luckily someone asked for a 1080p version a while ago so i can post it here.

mirrorsedge2013010923tlbhn.png

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I think you can set a shortcut key for this as well so it just works automatically.

Confirmed success. Steps......

1.Create new action and name it (named mine "1080p Downsample")
2.Make sure you set a shortcut key if you want quicker results. I chose F-10
3.Go to Image>Image Size then choose your downsample resolution
4.File>Save As then choose desktop (I leave mine as PNG)
5.Stop recording by hitting the red circle
6.Go to File>Automate>Batch then choose the preset you made in "new action"
7.Set your source folder to desktop and hit ok.

From now on, all you have to do is hit F-10 and your caps will be downsampled and saved to your desktop. One and done method.

RoKKeR

Yeah I'm feeling the same way. I actually decided to wait a few days to see the general reception, but turns out I've seen the (almost) entire game.

Sale pickup inbound.

LiquidMetal14

theres a meme in there somewhere. has titan power, ignores crysis 3
KuGsj.gif

cheers, M.E is visual treat. its hard to choose since i took so many screenshots, but this is probably my favourite, luckily someone asked for a 1080p version a while ago so i can post it here.

mirrorsedge2013010923tlbhn.png

That makes for one beautiful wallpaper. If only it was a little darker as I like a darker theme for my night time PC use.

LiquidMetal14

Better. Trying it out.

Too much compression. You got a lossless version?

I'd take the original res if you got it. Or maybe I can edit it myself but I'd still like a higher res version.

Durante

I just "played" Dark Souls a bit for this thread. 5120x2880, high quality SMAA, highest quality full scale SCAO, 2160 DoF pyramid.
60 MB per screenshot before downscaling/compression (lol), ~ 15 FPS average.

screenshot_2013-02-281cfv3.jpg

antitrop

I feel like you could take screenshots from the Prepare to Durante edition of Dark Souls and show them to a gullible someone who only played on consoles (and is not aware of the PC port), tell them it's Dark Souls 2, and have them believe you.

antitrop

The only game in this thread that has come consistently close to impressing me as much as Crysis 3 has been Battlefield 3.

That Frostbyte engine. Too bad Army of Two will be the first game to make the engine look like shit.

screenshot8iuun0.png

Resized in paint. Sorry its from the beginning; Afterburner doesn't want to take SS so this was the first game that came to mind that has it built-in.

mrNTE

Yes!
Great idea for a thread. I won't be posting much myself. I neither got much time or the hardware to amaze you. You will amaze me!

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
I just "played" Dark Souls a bit for this thread. 5120x2880, high quality SMAA, highest quality full scale SCAO, 2160 DoF pyramid.
60 MB per screenshot before downscaling/compression (lol), ~ 15 FPS average.

Awesome looking screen, missed that one reading the thread via my cellphone.

Sethos

Banned
Playable at those settings, Sethos?

I didn't have the .exe added to Sniper Elite 2 for SLI support, so it was chugging along at 30FPS-ish and dropped to 10 when zoomed. I lowered the SS to 2.25x and added the profile, game is butter smooth at 60FPS locked.

However I can't play with all the driver resets.

I didn't have the .exe added to Sniper Elite 2 for SLI support, so it was chugging along at 30FPS-ish and dropped to 10 when zoomed. I lowered the SS to 2.25x and added the profile, game is butter smooth at 60FPS locked.

However I can't play with all the driver resets.

Just asking out of curiosity: So these driver resets(or failure, if you prefer) that I'm having with my 670 are common?

Top Bottom