• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

Woorloog

Banned
Mind somone explaining why the AR hasn't been made more futuristic like the BR? Halo AR is already pretty futuristic but it should have been redone for Halo 4. Or at least changed (visually, not thinking about mechanics at the moment).

We've seen a surprising amount of speculation this month about our May cover, with all sorts of different games being suggested. At long last, we can pull back the curtain on our world-exclusive look at Halo 4.

This 14-page cover story is stuffed full of details on the new game, including information on where the story is going, hands-on impressions of multiplayer, and intel on the surprising new approach governing every aspect of Halo's multiplayer experience.

343 Industries also shared a wealth of in-game screenshots and concept art revealing new locations within the Halo universe. Take a look at the May cover image below.

Can't wait for the details to leak.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Looks like this piece...

cortanasit.jpg

Was pulled from a larger concept piece from inside the ruined FUD, which you can see on the GI Hub background. Awesome.

Halo4_hub.jpg

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I'm amazed more people are commenting on the size of her breast over the hips to be honest. The breast don't even look that big.

I just want to say that the new Chief design is fucking badass.

He looks like an awesome cyber ninja.

It grows on me more and more each time we see it.

Fuchsdh

I'm amazed more people are commenting on the size of her breast over the hips to be honest. The breast don't even look that big.

Clearly we know how HaloGAF likes their women.

(I did notice that, and I think that's what makes her look off to me. Also, I wish she kept her more angled haircut from H2.)

Fracas

#fuckonami
Is the mag already in stores? I dunno how this works.

Not yet, I think. We should get news the 9th(?). That's when the digital mag goes out.

And seriously, what the hell gaming side. Why did every Halo hater go in the Game Informer thread that is about halo just to bash it?

Fracas

#fuckonami
Really digging Cortana's redesign. Although I do wonder why she's life size. Doesn't look like she's being projected either...

Seriously, why can't subscribers get it nowwwwww? Haha ah well, we knew we would have to wait..

Still looks like a pathetic toy.

Cortana looks different because her hair is blue in the rest of the games, not dark like real hair in this shot?

Yup, Im not impressed with that AR at all.. I was hoping we would avoid the goofy looking Halo 3 designs.

Also, IMO Cortana looks way too curvy, but then again that may be just on the art side of things, I guess we will know when the issue hits.

Top Bottom