• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
NHL leaders for most even-strength assists by defensemen:

1) Brent Burns - 24
2) Duncan Keith - 23
3) Erik Karlsson - 22
4) Brady Skjei - 21
5) Victor Hedman - 20

All the usual suspects.

Stasis

When the Isles score at home they spend like 5 minutes celebrating that shit.

edit: Again! Woo, woo, wooooo yes yes yes yes yes.

Man just do a cannon shot.

Stasis

Holy shit are we fucking lazy behind our own goal line tonight.

Yeah this has been kind of awkward. I did expect a loss tonight, but there's not all that much effort once we're in. Come on boys!

edit: I love Sam. "He spread both legs wide, in a 180!". I'm gonna be so sad when he retires.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
You sure about that? If the organization recognizes that we're not a contender in the next few years, he could be a great piece to deal.

If a team wants to overpay I'll reconsider.

But definitely not sloppy seconds like Lazar

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So they called Hickey for crosschecking Nash into Greiss...but they also called goaltender interference on Nash. The fuck?

This is a "leaks are real, news is fake" situation here.

EDIT: That give and go between Zucc and Zbad.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Boy that was heinous.

Rangers on their way to 0-3-1 all-time at Barclays.

EDIT: VESEY! I'm sure the Isles challenge this for interference, though.

EDIT EDIT: Greiss couldn't make the save because Nash fell into him, but that's because he was pushed into him, again. We'll see how this gets called. Personally I would expect this to be called back, but who knows.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: Goal stands!

Stasis

Good job Toronto!

I understand the goalie interference but that was fucking Boychuk all the way. Nash's stick contact was so minor. Good thing it wasn't Kreider.

incredibly the Jets are kind of dominating the Penguins right now :O this is gonna go to OT i know it but my heart can't take it

and there it is, 2-2!

edit: 3-2 for the Jets!

Stasis

I feel like random NHL streams/feeds freeze EXACTLY at the moment something exciting is happening/about to happen. You hear the announcer's voice start to rise in pitch and boom, loading screen.

lol i have my headphones on pretty loud and i'm pretty sure someone in the crowd was yelling SUCK MY BALLS AND FUCK YOU ALL like waaaayyyy off in the distance somewhere

also i accidentally posted this first in a Trump thread lol

Cake Boss

Banned
Condon shutouuttt!!!!

Btw Habs, I thought Condon was the reason your shit team collapsed, then it was Subban and now it's the coach.

Your just a motherfucking shit team. Fuck y'all.

Top Bottom