• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous SS Photo Mode |OT| If it's not bokeh, don't fix it

inf1Y0iEKUxCj.JPG

ibpgaynpPzsiPK.JPG

iN526AYHan9Ni.png

Flipyap

those shots with Fetch and Delsin teaming up together, so good. Great shots buddy!
Thanks! I wish it were easier to team up with my sidekicks for a photo op.

I had a few more I liked, but it looks like the game felt that it needed to downrez some effects, so they came out looking really blocky even before facebook's compression did its thing:

ibchyHdjAW7XpA.jpg

(I hope this doesn't count as spamming, please don't hurt me, thread)

This shot is a fucking riot. Great concept. If you haven't done so already, you ought to enter it into the SP "Easter Egg" twitter contest before tomorrow. This is a great contender, imo.

Thanks I submitted it! Sounds like the winner is chosen at random rather than a "Best Easter Egg shot". "So you're saying there's a chance!"

VanWinkle

The combination of the great bokeh and the lens artifacts/simulations makes for a quality that I honestly have never seen before in a game.

Are you guys telling me this game looks this incredible when playing realtime on your PS4???? My God this is just too good. The images are so clean!

(don't have a PS4 yet ):

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
I don't know if it's part of Yoshida's job but someone needs to mandate a photo mode in all applicable Sony first party games. The Order needs to have this. Even though I know the reason these are allowed to be so impressive is the mobility and powers of inFamous.

viveks86

"Shooting for the moon". Nice!

Does this thread allow spoiler shots?

I have this AMAZING shot from the end boss fight, promotional material even lol

Well, all the powers have been spoiled here. I don't see why not. May be you can tag it and link, instead of embed?

I don't know if it's part of Yoshida's job but someone needs to mandate a photo mode in all applicable Sony first party games. The Order needs to have this. Even though I know the reason these are allowed to be so impressive is the mobility and powers of inFamous.

Someone tweet Shu to make it a mandatory requirement for all WWS games! #NoPhotoModeNoBuy

We think alike! ;)

stryke

Last set...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BluO_BTCAAAGmbv.jpg:large[IMG]

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BluPVBmCYAAT3dk.jpg:large[IMG]

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BluQfO6CQAAbZlv.jpg:large[IMG][/QUOTE]

Tip - change 'large' to 'orig' at the tail end of the url to get 1080p shots.

Peterthumpa

Mine for today:

Blum2VLIUAEnw_p.jpg:orig

BluYdTkIEAArTao.jpg:orig

BluYh6QIIAIgCLy.jpg:orig

Taken through my Vita via Remote Play, PS4 at least 100 miles away. There's even a special button setup for taking pics with the Vita. Awesome.

KiraXD

For the one I did:

I simply took a couple of pics side by side, pulled them into Photoshop and combined with the photomerge option, cropped and saved.

nice... ill check it out... dont think ive actually ever used photomerge in my 16+ year PS experience lmao. (PS 5.0!) (or however long the option was even available XD)

Philippo

Jesus, this thread will last long, and photo mode will be noticed by other devs, it's too darn good and it's crazy free-marketing.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
There was actually another game that centred almost entirely on taking photos and that was Afrika. I think it would be pretty interesting if they released a PS4 version because clearly some of these shots are pure art.

Top Bottom