• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous SS Photo Mode |OT| If it's not bokeh, don't fix it

I just can't compete with anything in either thread...but I have a question for you guys.

If I have this currently entered in the photo contest:
13968044052_85d6fcc2d6_h.jpg

Should I swap it out for one of these?
14094634203_9239f09a1c_h.jpg

13887938047_e0258abe68_h.jpg

13887979620_721c42ad4a_h.jpg

Jedi2016

Capped all these the first day Photo Mode was available.

This one was actually a mistake, I had no idea where I'd gotten stuck until I paused it,
iPEjdsYV128Dp.jpg

ibqHxZRJ2zhnVv.jpg

ibl1JEoKpHJnHv.jpg

I like the first one the most but (imo) I think if you could you should try getting the same shot but without Delsin in it, perhaps have the lantern statue in focus. It would be fantastic.

TBH, another person said the same thing about Delsin "ruining the shot", but maybe I'm stupid...I don't really think he does. Still, I'm very open to feedback and playing around with it.

How about these? Either of these work?

13891876587_f073e96912_h.jpg

14075305521_74f29ad019_h.jpg

TBH, another person said the same thing about Delsin "ruining the shot", but maybe I'm stupid...I don't really think he does. Still, I'm very open to feedback and playing around with it.

How about these? Either of these work?

13891876587_f073e96912_h.jpg

14075305521_74f29ad019_h.jpg

Both of those are great! I like the lighting in the second one the most.
The only reason I don't like Delsin being in the other shot is that he seems out of place just standing in the water.

here are mine.. i can't take good pictures of Delsin so i just concentrate on the environment.. which pic should i use for my entry to the screenshot contest?

infamoussecondson_201kfjb0.jpg

infamoussecondson_201t1oxn.jpg

infamoussecondson_20180o08.jpg

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Guys, how are you getting the pictures in such high quality? USB export doesn't look as good, or maybe I'm blind?

Koin0p

Neo Member
Here's a few of my first screenshots for the thread, my best one already having been posted over in the contest thread.

i61Af7W7L3cMl.JPG

ilsGbAI6lXTdx.JPG

i2jltxI0dbeOr.JPG

Hydrargyrus

How do you send images attached in a message?, I can't find the option

Now, with the FW 1.7, what is better, send it to a "friend account" or export the capture to the usb?

Thanks

M.Steiner

Now, with the FW 1.7, what is better, send it to a "friend account" or export the capture to the usb?
USB offers the best quality now from what I have seen, apart from using a capture device of course. Did a quick test when the firmware released and compared 2 of my screenshots side by side. One which I'd sent via message and the other which I exported to a USB pen. Could definitely see an improvement with the latter, if only slightly.

Mullah88

My first try

iExJmGZ3USXBX.jpg

iuGRPTICTwpZ2.jpg

Forgot to remove the edit options, glass should really have been a power

izXyQo0p9ZYt2.jpg

How do I get the pics to show up? Rather than a link

Top Bottom