• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Logres |OT| 2D Mobile Gacha MMO

Can someone explain the 6th slot weapon system please? I don't know what to choose.

The sixth sense slot is basically a freebie skill. Those coin drops you get are activated in that slot and show as "weapons" and in battle they give you that skill. So if you equip a medal that gives you a heal spell, any class can then heal once per battle until you run out of the medal for that skill then you need to farm more.

Stider

Hmm it let me accept Yu Narukami's Jaga but the buttons for your application are grayed out and I can't hit accept. Is it possible to resend it?

There maaaay be an apk for it linked on reddit if you have an android device.
Application resent. Also, it might be a good idea to level multiple jobs as they also seem to have abilities that give an overall boost and not just for that job.
Edit: they evolve mat event that is about to start is also a good source of poro

Yu Narukami

Application resent. Also, it might be a good idea to level multiple jobs as they also seem to have abilities that give an overall boost and not just for that job.
Edit: they evolve mat event that is about to start is also a good source of poro
What time does it open?

gaiadyne

Thanks for putting this together! I didn't think I would end up playing this for more than 15 minutes and then I ended up sinking hours into it... this game is surprisingly addictive

Rixa

Application to guild sent. My ign: RixGAF

I did start with Magician but they are squishy and do shitty damage, except when they get EP for spells. My Magician is at level 40. Tried Warlock quest third part (******) yeah no luck :D.
Then did story and opened Samurai. Now at level 30 Samurai, way easier to run with it. Still cant do Warlock quest, too tough.

Yesterday was testing wind event. Got shitton of Treasure chests from these 70k HP elements (pic1). Sad thing is that you need to defeat the huge elemental (pic2) to get those chests. See the hp of it...

Screenshot_20170526-200326.png
Screenshot_20170526-200401.png

Quonny

What stat determines auto-attack? My chara seems to be so slow.
Every weapon has a unique auto attack speed. You can see it when you look at your weapons skill, it's at the top. Most are between 6-10 seconds it seems.

If it has a wand symbol, it's generally based on MATK, and if it's a sword, PATK. But some weapons like Magic Bows do a mix of both, but it'll say so in the description.

Application to guild sent. My ign: RixGAF

I did start with Magician but they are squishy and do shitty damage, except when they get EP for spells. My Magician is at level 40. Tried Warlock quest third part (******) yeah no luck :D.
Then did story and opened Samurai. Now at level 30 Samurai, way easier to run with it. Still cant do Warlock quest, too tough.

Yesterday was testing wind event. Got shitton of Treasure chests from these 70k HP elements (pic1). Sad thing is that you need to defeat the huge elemental (pic2) to get those chests. See the hp of it...
My team last night got it down to 99m HP left. So close!
One cool thing is the timer doesn't matter. Even when it runs out nothing happens so take as long as you need. Probs a glitch, so use it while you can, haha.

Edit: maybe there's a timer on clan applications before they can't be accepted?
This is what I'm seeing and it doesn't let me do anything. Usually the buttons are highlighted.
ZTr9bCo.png

Shoyz

Poro gacha is brutal. 4million on the weapon gacha and not a single SR/UR pull.
And it seems like you can upgrade your weapon skill levels by fusing the same type of weapon to it; but what do you do if your weapon is max-level?

If you send an application for the clan please post here so I know! Because spaces are limited to 12 I'd rather not have it all filled with random, haha.

Poro gacha is brutal. 4million on the weapon gacha and not a single SR/UR pull.
And it seems like you can upgrade your weapon skill levels by fusing the same type of weapon to it; but what do you do if your weapon is max-level?
You can use evolve to fuse two copies of the same weapon together and raise the weapon's level cap!

Rixa

Yej. Finally got in to guild, I did resent (twice) application :). Got some trash (sr stuff) from Rare monsters, when doing Warlock 5* quest. Also this SSR Katana is my lifesaver, brilliant skill.

Screenshot_20170527-213239.png
Screenshot_20170527-214749.png
Screenshot_20170527-214756.png

My samurai tries to dodge everything after usage.

Ashodin

okay so this is actually really cool, it feels like Ragnarok Online on my phone. The combat is pretty basic but having players show up to your fights is really awesome.

Quonny

Yeah I resubmitted.

I'm a little lost. I'm at around 170k power and have no idea how to get more. All weapons upgraded, passive slots unlocked, so on and so on.

Yeah I resubmitted.

I'm a little lost. I'm at around 170k power and have no idea how to get more. All weapons upgraded, passive slots unlocked, so on and so on.
I hit 200k after leveling alt classes to get their character passives and fusing upgraded skills onto my weapons.

Editing to avoid dp:

CLAN REQUEST ALERT
I asked some JP players and apparently it's a legit thing that clan applications expire so quickly that both the applicant and I have to be online at the same time for me to click accept. So let me know if you're about to send in an application so we can both be on! :)

chrono01

CLAN REQUEST ALERT
I asked some JP players and apparently it's a legit thing that clan applications expire so quickly that both the applicant and I have to be online at the same time for me to click accept. So let me know if you're about to send in an application so we can both be on! :)
Wow, that's annoying. :/

Anyway, I'll be on grinding for the next 30 minutes or so. If you're available, I'll send in an application within this time-frame. No worries if you aren't!

Ryufujin

Neo Member
You guys got anymore room in the Clan? Been playing it so far and I find it pretty fun, hopefully I won't get gimped later on by focusing on caster classes..

Kettch

I'm gonna send a request over now.

I started out playing a magician and rolled a bunch of necromancer weapons. Seemed really weak compared to everyone else though, and considering how difficult the warlock quest looked let alone a necro quest I decided to just start over.

Picked up some nice samurai weapons now and I'm having a lot more fun.

Quonny

Yeah at the moment the only real DPS class is Samurai for hard content.

Casters wreck weaker content with a lot of AoE options, but if you're trying to push your power there is no reason to play any other class than Samurai. Once other third tier classes come out it'll balance out quite a bit, but since the only tier 3 class is Samurai at the moment it's kinda the only legit option.

Ryufujin

Neo Member
Well hopefully everything balances out later on, kinda silly with all these classes but everyone picks samurai.

I just sent a request, my IGN: Kirae

Well hopefully everything balances out later on, kinda silly with all these classes but everyone picks samurai.

I just sent a request, my IGN: Kirae
I started training warlock. It's alright and doesn't have the -30% skill strength debuff samurai has. But other Tier 3 jobs will be better when they release.

Ryufujin

Neo Member
It is kind of funny that I've only manage to unlock the second tier classes by leeching of the op samurais out there.

Also I find it crazy that they're giving out UR weapons from those lotto rolls and if you go to the next tab, the drop rates are pretty bad for that one, both cost the same amount of crystals too.

Also I find it crazy that they're giving out UR weapons from those lotto rolls and if you go to the next tab, the drop rates are pretty bad for that one, both cost the same amount of crystals too.
Seriously. The T1 banners are like 10% UR while the T3s are like 50% UR.

ReaperXL7

I'm confused about how to unlock the 3rd tier of classes. I've been focusing on Knight and Paladin because I want Crusader but the only t3 class available seems to be samurai? I'm at or around chapter 10 and working my way through chapter 1 of rushmere

I'm confused about how to unlock the 3rd tier of classes. I've been focusing on Knight and Paladin because I want Crusader but the only t3 class available seems to be samurai? I'm at or around chapter 10 and working my way through chapter 1 of rushmere
Only Samurai is available right now, unfortunately.

Top Bottom