• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Antonio Banderas Reaction Gifs - The GAF Collection

The most overused, overrated gif on gaf.
BooThisMan.gif

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
The most overused, overrated gif on gaf.

Good of you to stop by and let us know. I'd hate for you to accidentally see a bunch of gifs in a thread dedicated to the purpose of showing them off.

You're the bravest person on the internet. I salute you.

If I ever see this thread during work, I know for a fact that I would get canned for sure.

And I would have not regretted it one bit.

I'm going to guess that banderas is a little bit outside of their ad budget... especially considering it will be catering to a forum of people who already know what they are and aren't buying.

/partypooper

thuway

If this actually goes ahead, it will cement the power of GAF.

And I will lose my mind.

Some of you are much better at the internets, than a poor little bird, do your part ya'll!!

ALSO there is a Banderas GIF I CANNOT find. An entire family is watching the Banderas GIF in black and white and it is just some super awkward and hilarious stuff, does any one know what I'm talking about?

SnakeEyes

Banned
I'm going to guess that banderas is a little bit outside of their ad budget... especially considering it will be catering to a forum of people who already know what they are and aren't buying.

/partypooper
If Wrigleys can get Banderas to do an ad for Extra chewing gum, I'm pretty sure Sony could afford him :)

thuway

/partypooper

I don't know enough about marketing, but if Banderas is remotely as awesome as this GIF, he'll find a way to make it work. We need you Mortimer!

Top Bottom