• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Report: Trump can't book talent for inauguration. Trump Tweet: Nuh uh, your face!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathieran

Banned
I would like someone to take the job and do something to give trump the finger while they're onstage. I think someone like Springsteen would be great cause conservatives love to use his songs and they are already anti conservative in their message.

Trurl

Banned
TIME: The Radio City Rockettes will perform at Donald Trump's inauguration. Ew. And they performed for George W. Bush? Trash. On behalf of New Yorkers, I apologize.

The Rockettes have always seemed kind of boring to me. You should ship them to Branson, MO.

I would like someone to take the job and do something to give trump the finger while they're onstage. I think someone like Springsteen would be great cause conservatives love to use his songs and they are already anti conservative in their message.
Do the extended intro for Born in the USA, then where the first lyric of the song would come in, just quickly yell "Fuck Trump" and walk off the stage.

idontknowher.gif

But if serious, see here.
I also had to look them up

slit

TIME: The Radio City Rockettes will perform at Donald Trump's inauguration. Ew. And they performed for George W. Bush? Trash. On behalf of New Yorkers, I apologize.

That would be great if that's all he could get to show up. It would make it look even more pathetic then if nobody performed at all.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Maybe they'll strap Chris Christie to a giant bulls eye and let the audience pelt him with rotten vegetables.

Ran rp

OWFkZTkzNTg1OSMvMnFPNjc3bGZwYnJLSE82RlpNd1JLM0I3U0U0PS8zNngwOjE4Njh4MTE5OC84MDZ4NTI3L2ZpbHRlcnM6cXVhbGl0eSg3MCkvaHR0cDovL3MzLmFtYXpvbmF3cy5jb20vcG9saWN5bWljLWltYWdlcy9jYTJ5ZG9zajZtNDZ6azJxMm9rcG16OXc3Zm1jcWxieGlucmx6amZiMG8ybGNoZ3V2bGtqdjRwMGl0NHJ4ZHhiLmpwZw.jpg

Wulfric

Will Insane Clown Posse work?

Lol, no performer with an ounce of sense is going show up to this thing. Enjoy your second-rate marching band and middle school cheer squad, Mr. Trump

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Will Insane Clown Posse work?

Lol, no performer with an ounce of sense is going show up to this thing. Enjoy your second-rate marching band and middle school cheer squad, Mr. Trump

Only if Trump and crew have to wear Juggalo paint.

Wasn't Meat Loaf a Trump supporter. I'm not sure how much Jim Steinman has over his catalog, but Meat could always sing "Life is a Lemon (And I Want my Money Back)", a great song representing all those duped in voting for Trump that are now wallowing in their regrets.

The Rockettes have always seemed kind of boring to me. You should ship them to Branson, MO.

Hey now, they are good a high kicking... and that's about it. I can't imagine what their shows are about? When they do their little routine before the start of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, high kicks and all, that's about as much as I can take. Can't imagine sitting through an entire performance.

V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member

Actually George W Bush is looking pretty good right now.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
I'm almost certain GWAR would do it if Trump asked. And no one would ever be able to say that wasn't a show they would ever forget.

"President-Elect Trump, we had an offer that the liberals on Twitter didn't make fun of. And they're two-time Grammy nominees."

"Book 'em."

"But there's something you sh-"

"Book 'em."

Trurl

Banned
Hey now, they are good a high kicking... and that's about it. I can't imagine what their shows are about? When they do their little routine before the start of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, high kicks and all, that's about as much as I can take. Can't imagine sitting through an entire performance.

Yeah, I agree with that. It was when my girlfriend turned on the Rockette's Netflix special that I got really confused. It was so long, the theater was packed and they did nothing but high kick in a line.

I wonder if Trump take a place in the middle of their kicking line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom