• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
He may very well be the equivalent of how Robin was treated in Dressrosa, where he gets to do things here and there, but nothing particularly notable on the level of Nami, Brook, and even Jinbe. Wouldn't be surprised if they saved his "moment to shine" for Wano, Pedro's death and Jinbe's speech really got to him.

But yea, they need to get stronger.
Robin at least had some moments to shine: overwhelming Cabbage being the most memorable. Otherwise she spent the arc running around the island intervening during key points. But between the CP0 stuff and Robin constantly saving people, she gave off the aura of someone with giant potential.

All Chopper's done is capture Brulee, which I count as equilavent to Robin trying to take out Sugar. But otherwise he's come off as someone horribly outside of his element and not particularly useful. So something's gotta happen for the little guy, even if Oda's just building him up for the next arc.

LotusHD

Banned
Robin at least had some moments to shine: overwhelming Cabbage being the most memorable. Otherwise she spent the arc running around the island intervening during key points. But between the CP0 stuff and Robin constantly saving people, she gave off the aura of someone with giant potential.

All Chopper's done is capture Brulee, which I count as equilavent to Robin trying to take out Sugar. But otherwise he's come off as someone horribly outside of his element and not particularly useful. So something's gotta happen for the little guy, even if Oda's just building him up for the next arc.

Like I said, the Robin equivalent. Her capturing Cabbage was cute, but eh, not that big of a deal, especially since he's supposed to be on their side, meaning he was currently being a nuisance.

As for her saving people, I mean, Chopper and Carrot together took advantage of Brulee's DF after capturing, giving them a massive advantage in terms of obtaining a place where they could all group up safely and figure out what they were going to do. Additionally, he saved Pedro's life, or at least saved him from getting a big injury.

So yea, they're more or less equal to me tbh, although now that I've laid it all out, Chopper was actually pretty damn useful even though it doesn't really feel that way.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Y'all think it'll pass Superman ever?

Who knows that live action show may spark a huge flame and bring that western audience.....I'll leave

It's inevitable as long as it keeps going for 10 more years or so. The rhythm One Piece sells is almost 10 times faster than Superman.

Ogodei

Hakuba was shown to be completely unstoppable, only the "unhittable" Rebecca managed to barely avoid him. Robin stopped him without breaking a sweat.

At least puts her above all of the gladiators in Cavendish's round.

LotusHD

Banned
Hakuba was shown to be completely unstoppable, only the "unhittable" Rebecca managed to barely avoid him. Robin stopped him without breaking a sweat.

At least puts her above all of the gladiators in Cavendish's round.

Now I wish she was in the tournament. Would've been the one time even Oda would be coerced to let her go all out

LotusHD

Banned
I have a hard time believing robin can beat most of the 7 captains.
Leo and Bart and ideo maybe

Theoretically she can beat a lot of people, just like Law can :p

Also Bart is not a maybe, he'd never harm her. And she literally has the perfect ability to bypass his barriers. I feel like ironically Harjudin is the only one I could see standing up to her powers realistically if she used them more lethally.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Sabo is more or less the only person in the tournament that could beat her. I don't think Luffy could. She'd just ring him out by tossing meat at him or something.

Fine.

---

Could not find the source for this (was someone's signature pic from Oro), but I love this pic:

ApSnjPM.jpg

>Robin as Smoothie

DELET THIS

Well... it's a safe assumption, no?

Like she sprouted giant limbs from someone's back for example, you telling me they wouldn't be screwed?

Well it's pretty fitting since Robin could stand to do more...
We’ve see robin in what one 1v1 fight? How does haki come Into play can she snap a haki clad neck with no haki herself? What about paramecia that can alter their bodies? Zoans stronger than her? Etc

I think it's funny that for all the hype around Katakuri as a big post Doflamingo monster, I don't think he would stand a chance against any admiral.

NSESN

Robin would win against Cavendish but I am pretty sure she would lose against Hakuba. He seemed strong enough to almost break from her grasp but Cavendish intervened.

LotusHD

Banned
Robin would win against Cavendish but I am pretty sure she would lose against Hakuba. He seemed strong enough to almost break from her grasp but Cavendish intervened.

Eh, it's not like she was trying to hurt him. Also if his defining feat is his speed, with Robin easily countering that despite not fully paying attention to him, how does he beat her

Ray Down

Banned
Stand a chance ehhhhh Marco wasn't doing to bad(screw Marco)

Well he was against Kizaru who is hard to tell if he going all out and even then got blindsided and got knockout by Garp and pushed over By Sakazuki when he was going after Luffy.

Then again the war a bad judge.

Marco has such a unique fruit with his regen, we need to see him fight more (he might not even have it anymore)

Power in One Piece is really hard to break up into strict rankings. Like, yeah Kaido or the admirals might be the very strongest but a fight with Boa Hancock or Megellan would be an instant KO. Hard to quantify power with such instant counters.

NSESN

Well Hakuba is all about being fast enough to dodge block him.I wonder how Zoro would fared against him. I don't think he is fast enough to dodge, but he should be fast enough to block the hit.

caliph95

Zoro would probably find a way to injure him and slow him down probably tanking sword slashed because Zoro can fight even if he sustained injuries that should a normal one piece human

Or he does a tornado slash

Top Bottom