• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2017 - Toot toot, Cold Steel Warrior, shaka brah

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Don't tell Aunt Rhody -- MB-7A65FB91E4D3EE3B - Taken by Lain

Lain

DLC for something, no idea what, quote if you want to try your luck at finding out, should you learn what game it is for, report back.

DLC for something, no idea what, quote if you want to try your luck at finding out, should you learn what game it is for, report back.

It was from Mighty Party, maybe the OP should have included that information instead of constantly posting junk DLC to increase his/her giveaway count?

I worked it out by looking at r/freegamesonsteam and it was the most recent post. Link to get your own DLC for Mighty Party.

Also the new episode of Guardians of the Galaxy should be out in the next few hours.

sprinkles

I booted up Trails of Cold Steel to see how it ran on my PC.
Oh boy. I've only played three hours of TitS, so I guess this world has tanks and shit? I was very confused.
Port runs and looks great though!
Only 50 years since the beginning of the Orbal Revolution, of course the larger countries develope faster. But even then the Erebonian railway network is pretty new.

Mivey

Only 50 years since the beginning of the Orbal Revolution, of course the larger countries develope faster. But even then the Erebonian railway network is pretty new.
Its implied that they used combustion engines (in FC) before Orbal tech gave them essentially free, infinite and clean energy. So there might have been motorized vehicles even before those 50 years

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
PES Gameplay vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0FCfnmlEwI&feature=youtu.be

Looking good

giphy.webp

I booted up Trails of Cold Steel to see how it ran on my PC.
Oh boy. I've only played three hours of TitS, so I guess this world has tanks and shit? I was very confused.
Port runs and looks great though!

This world has a lot of things, trust me.

Even in Liberl, where Tits takes place, stuff like airships is already common though.

Its implied that they used combustion engines (in FC) before Orbal tech gave them essentially free, infinite and clean energy. So there might have been motorized vehicles even before those 50 years

There were even steam tanks at one point. The Trails world might have been on the trajectory to become a steampunk heaven before Orbal tech came and ruined everything.

Aaron D.

You guys should play Darkwood. I feel like it hasn't received enough coverage. It's a recently released horror game that's best described as a top-down STALKER. Put around 6 hours into it today and the encounters are tense and surprising.

Yeah, I just started digging into YouTube coverage of Darkwood and it looks right up my alley. Think this might be next on my To Buy list, but I only just started Slime Rancher and West of Loathing. Might be a while but looking forward nonetheless.

madjoki

I have no idea honestly, if that's the case it might have sense?

edit: actually I think GTA V only activates a code on your rockstar account, so I don't think it checks anything

Like Deques said, Both uPlay & GTA V versions are still special versions for Steam including Steam DRM.

Tizoc

Dunno about you peeps but i am liking what mvc i from what ive seen in the latest trailer

I do feel that the base roster is a major turn off and in my caee i may not get it on ps4 until it is discounted

The wait for mah boi sigma will be tough tho :x

Mivey

There were even steam tanks at one point. The Trails world might have been on the trajectory to become a steampunk heaven before Orbal tech came and ruined everything.
You could still use a fire orbment and water to have something that is technically "steam-powered". In fact, some of the archaism look like they use steam power. But could just be fancy effects works.

Lain

All I kept hearing about the first Ni no Kuni was that it looked pretty but it was boring. Kinda the same thing I hear about FFXV.
At least I can trust in XSEED delivering me a quality title with Ys7.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Like Deques said, Both uPlay & GTA V versions are still special versions for Steam including Steam DRM.

I'd still note you can get around the two-hour window altogether by using Offline Mode. But that's something Valve would catch on to eventually thanks to achievement data, where applicable.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
GTA trilogy on sale on Steam (III, Vice City & San Andreas)

Any essential or recommended mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom