• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Retro Studios moved to a new larger office

IrishNinja

No Metroid please.

mJfIG.gif

A much more successful mission would be contacting the leasing company(who`s info we have), getting a small office in the same building, bug it for catching phone, water cooler and meeting conversations.
Spend months figuring out how to hack into the wifi, and local internet of Retro and steal the source code of PRIME 4.

Later spend the night staying late when you count all of retro`s personal leaving the office, break in, steal a dev kit, and book town with the code, a dev kit, and a backup of retro`s projects past and new.

imgInside%20Man2.jpg

Pikma

Banned
I have the perfect plan, guys:

Phase one: I need four of you to find a way to falsify some IDs and pretend to work at a a painting company. When you get there just mention that Alex Yount hired you.

Phase two: Paint the fucking building with an Army-camo pattern, both outside and inside.

Phase three: Leave that to me.

1000896_803623_A_400.jpg

If anyone's identity is compromised, remember to link to a dummy 2ch thread I'll create sometime this week, GAF must remain incognito in this.

Gummb

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about Rayman Legends Wii U.
So is someone actually going to Austin to take pictures?

because I really want some. D:

what is wrong with us?

ChaosXVI

I'm so glad that I don't live anywhere near Austin...because otherwise I would be far too tempted to get myself thrown into prison for trying to dig out some kind of inkling about what they could be working on...God that's pathetic.

But yeah...considering I was expecting their Wii U project to be revealed at E3 2011, I am foaming at the mouth for information...

Stewox

Banned
Not sure why would info hurt, I though not having enough info would be a slow thread.

The main motive is to keep the thread updated, bringing relevant information constantly is valuable to me and I appreciate it when I read others. On top of that being a nintendo fan that makes me go the extra mile.

I just happen to have this interest in misc stuff, stuff like pre-show pictures of shipping crates and containers, that juicy stuff, it's highly valuable and my hat off tho those who put effort to find and snap those things.

JMI_0930.jpg

JMI_0932.jpg

JMI_0942.jpg

cpretromapdraft.jpg

Aerial Map in Hi-Quality (too big for Gaf)
http://www.parkcentralaustin.com/images/aerial_full2.jpg

Anustart

Someone go dig through their dumpsters! They could have thrown out old, dirty DSL filters, which are known to be loaded with old, clogged source code.

Forever

Banned
Not sure why would info hurt, I though not having enough info would be a slow thread.

The main motive is to keep the thread updated, bringing relevant information constantly is valuable to me when I read others. On top of that being a nintendo fan that makes me go the extra mile.

I just happen to have this interest in misc stuff, stuff like pre-show pictures of shipping crates and containers, that juicy stuff, it's highly valuable and my hat off tho those who put effort to find and snap those things.

JMI_0930.jpg

JMI_0932.jpg

JMI_0942.jpg
That's a nice building.

With some effort I'm sure we could climb to the second floor. Get some glass cutters and then we're in.

This thread. What the fuck?

You seriously wanted to contact a helicopter firm to circle Retro Studios? Why the fuck would you do that?? FLOOR PLANS? Are you planning a heist?

What info did you expect to get? Were you planning to confront them? Determine the game they were working on based on their gait? Looking at building plans is one thing, but you were way out of fucking line.

Anyways... I'm glad Retro is movin' on up. They are a terrific company. Working with Nintendo continues to pay off.

In other news, Silicon Knights are also moving to new digs:
http://i.imgur.com/u5zmi.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Easy, I was joking... I don't even live in the US, but we joked about doing it then the guys deviantART was closed and we couldn't help but feel responsible.

Stewox

Banned
I love the fact that Stewox has Bruce Willis as avatar.

But that's actually not a new thing, it started some years ago that I was frustrated finding my own posts, so i had this image on one forum and it was kind of very unique and also very familiar to me so I just started using it for everywhere.

Die Hard was "constantly" replayed on TV in my country(before I even had high-end PC or the internet), so I recognize this actor for more than 15 years since I was like 5.

But yeah he's cool too.

Nibel

I don't know what's funnier

The people who post floor plans and act like they would try to get into their offices
Or the people who believe them and feel shocked :lol

I don't know what's funnier

The people who post floor plans and act like they would try to get into their offices
Or the people who believe them and feel shocked :lol

I'll get the climbing equipment, you get the stuff to break in - we need this done quickly and smoothly.

And no, I'm not joking, I'm deadly serious...

apana

We've never had this much access to a Nintendo studio, this is too much for us to handle. It would be pretty funny if all they are doing inside is making a Donkey Kong Country sequel and here we are gathering office plans, pictures, and speculating on what technical wizardry they are conducting.

Top Bottom