• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New In-Game Footage of GTA V

KyleN

Banned
ii3Gw5l010ggD.jpg

Today Rockstar released the Epsilon screensaver and surprised us with some in-game footage.
It shows time lapse and amazing water effects.

Watch it in video format here
Download Screensaver
R* Newswire

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
lol that thread title :lol

I can see a few people getting a little upset by it.

Tek

Man that face going across the screen just shows how far RAGE has came as a game engine.

Totally impressed

Ahh a water shader, a light tower and a man.

Bioshock infinite tribute.

OP might work for Kotaku, and does not know how to title appropriately.

Jb

I thought for sure this would be an account suice thread with gifs of people being beheaded and trannies.

Pleasantly surprised.

MNC

kifflom

dear god that was something

So is this like, some religion in game? Just goes to show how far Rockstar goes with their worlds.

Wow this scientology spoof is really embarrassing and forced. Can't they afford someone with wit? This was pathetic. It doesn't even reach the quality of the older GTA talk radios.

Wow this scientology spoof is really embarrassing and forced. Can't they afford someone with wit? This was pathetic. It doesn't even reach the quality of the older GTA talk radios.

Looks like it's going to copy GTA IV's absurd level of thematic dissonance. Rockstar writers have always considered themselves 10x wittier than they actually are.

Top Bottom