• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT44| A Community in Discord

WipedOut

Who is being disrespectful here? Are you for real?

I think it's time for both of you to set your afterburners to neutral.

EDIT: Top of the page yall (It's been awhile)

178993.jpg

LiK

What's going on? Glam doesn't want to join Discord, it's fine. Everyone can still enjoy Discord chat. Let's all calm down.

V1ctIm

Neo Member
Hopefully it should cool down once the beta starts. being stuck at work sucks.
Yup. I'm at work until 3 hours after Beta launch. Really sucks since my whole raid team and buddies will be on straightaway. Still can't wait to dive in and see the sights and hear the sounds that will be with me over the next few years. :)

Dave_6

I'm at work until 6 PM central time so it's gonna be a while before I can play it. I'll definitely be on here when possible to check out impressions though!

ACR0019

So what will be your first class choice in the Beta? Personally, I'll be running Sentinel Titan for that buttery smooth shield action.

So what will be your first class choice in the Beta? Personally, I'll be running Sentinel Titan for that buttery smooth shield action.

Warlock... But only because of loyalty to that class, I'm most excited to try Titan because he looks fun and possibly OP this time around, ha.

Juan

I wanted to main Warlock, like I did during all those years on D1, but since he can't resurrect himself anymore and Titan Sentinel looks sooooo smooth & good, I will create a Titan first.

Can't wait to shield bash anyone on PvP.

Gotcha.

Any other folks who need invites, keep posting. We'll get to you all.

I'm in!

molnizzle

Looks like I somehow never got the emblem for Golgoroth challenge back in the day. I guess I'm boned now for the year 3 triumph book huh?

Oh man. I just got into work and the hype levels are intensifying. Just gotts power through 7.5 more hours until I rush home and hop on that beta. Once it starts, I'm gonna have to go dark on here.

molnizzle

you don't have to get all the nodes to get 100%.

Yeah, I only have 3/9 right now though. Looks like I can get 4 from VoG and Crota in the next two weeks, but I'd still need some 2 more from WotM or KF. Probably shoulda started playing again last week, but Zelda DLC.

ah well..

I'll take one. Thanks.

gotcha

Hi Kadey, long time no see. Titan Masterclass? I always knew I liked you.

I think I'm going to start with Striker. That was my main for the past year and a half. Eager to see how it with a retune.

And then I remember that Titan skating is gone:

giphy.gif

This is exactly why I'm desperate to play the beta. There are so many changes that the only way to know is to actually get my hands on it and see how it feels.

Hi Kadey, long time no see. Titan Masterclass? I always knew I liked you.

I think I'm going to start with Striker. That was my main for the past year and a half. Eager to see how it with a retune.
Starting with striker myself, it was my crucible go to since vanilla launch. Roaming fist of havoc super? Yes please.

Besides, I must know if lightning grenade is still the best grenade!

Top Bottom