• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

Prinny

I did nothing, you're the one who stopped moving! I was keeping the star because Rosalina love them!

Edit: I didn't wait this time, are you happy? (rock rock)

That was a bad idea...

Prinny

I did a 180 to throw a banana in your face. It did not work. But it would have been epic if it did. :p

Oh no, it's starting again!

Koodo

Banned
I'll join right now if you are still online.

edit: Let me know when your game is over so I can join in.
You can join whenever in a WW match, and if the room is full, you'll be spectating until a spot opens (why couldn't Communities be like this?).

Find me under ~foes/enemies/whateveritscalled~

Risgroo

Just picked this up, and wow, the graphics are really impressive! Much better in person than from videos.
Looking forward to racing with you guys, once i get up to speed.

Prinny

Nice try Prinny, we all know that's just one of your alts. If I see both of you on at the same time though I'll be kind of scared :/
Or maybe YOU are one of my alts and I'v been talking to myself all this time...!

I think last night made me lose the little sanity I had left.

Risgroo

Looks like I'll have to prove my superior (penguin)skills online :D

EDIT: And here's my friend code, if anyone's interested: 5198 - 2517 - 3264. Do I get a notification if someone adds me?

Risgroo

Added you, mine is 0130-1903-3950.

I don't think you get one, but maybe I'm wrong.

Edit: If you play with some guys named 'Greg' or 'Gospel' in the GAF community, feel free to spam items on them.

Nice, I'll add you once I finish this cup...oh my. The damn eel from Mario 64 is hanging out on Daisy Cruiser :/ Never going back in the water again.

I just finished getting 3 stars in every cup, and I checked how to unlock the remaining parts. 20,000 coins for the Gold body... WTF!?

Oh and beating the Staff Ghosts is impossible, I beat them all in Double Dash and DS but without a manual mini turbo system it's just too hard. Unless the parts I have yet to unlock are better, but yeah.

Prinny

The next time I see you and I get a star, you'll pay ffdgh!

Edit: Open lobby with 3 people! [14:18 EST]

Edit2: I thought you needed a mushroom for the shortcut in dino.

Top Bottom