• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling:

Gears of War Remastered - X1 - $12 shipped, Used, Complete and mint except one of the case tabs broke off, case closes but does not snap shut
Puyo Puyo Tetris - X1 - $28 shipped, complete and mint

Not sure if these will sell here or not but posting anyway:

Make offers for any of the following:

Xbox 360 Grand Theft Auto V - Complete / mint
Xbox 360 Red Dead Redemption (Platinum Hits Edition) - Unopened
Xbox 360 Mass Effect 2: Collector's Edition - Complete, slight wear on sleeve, DLC codes are used
Xbox 360 Mass Effect 3: Collector's Edition - Unopened
Xbox 360 Halo 3: ODST - Complete / mint
Xbox 360 Halo Wars: Unopened
Xbox 360 Battlefield 3: Premium Edition, DLC codes are used
Xbox 360 Halo 4: Limited Edition - Complete / mint
Xbox 360 Halo: CE Anniversary Edition - Complete / mint
Xbox 360 Halo 3 - Complete / mint

Buy all of the 360 games for $80 shipped.

PayPal F&F preferred payment method.

Eanan

For Sale:

Rare wii games!!!

(Ireland/UK/Europe Shipping Available if buyer covers the cost. Cost to be determined when buyer wants to buy, and will be done through PM)

Cost below does NOT include shipping

Games are all PAL region.

*Prices negotiable*
-------------------------------------

Metroid Trilogy - Wii Game - New + Sealed - €90

NhpM1qQm.jpg

Xenoblade Chronicles & Red Wii Controller - Wii Game - New + Sealed - €130

KMiHtjxm.jpg

The Last Story - Wii Game - New + Sealed - €55

yOO1U49m.jpg

Paper Mario - Wii Game - New + Sealed - €35

tpbAD3bm.jpg

WTB

Sega Dreamcast console in like new condition with box. If you have games I might be interested in those too.

A Song of Ice and Fire hardcover books

#COBOKBYE

Neo Member
WTS:

Lightly used PS4. I had just bought it in February, but I have another baby on the way and I already have little to no time to play. Also including the following games.

MLB The Show 16
Unchartered Collection (Disc) - Unopened
Guitar Hero with Guitar and Dongle (played maybe twice)
GTA V

Local pickup in San Bernardino or Los Angeles.

Asking for $400 for the whole thing, but make me an offer. I can bring it to you this weekend if you can't pick it up.

Thank you

WTS

PS3 Super Slim 500GB with many games - $200 *new price*

GTA4
GTA5
Catherine
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 & 2.5 HD
Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Ico & Shadow of the Colossus HD
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Beyond Two Souls
Ni no Kuni
Uncharted Series (1,2,3)
The Last of Us
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Demon's Souls
Metal Gear Solid 4
Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction
Assassin's Creed
Resistance 2
Little Big Planet

RkOwnage

3bgj1JHm.jpg

McgJst0m.jpg

uO4Ahuym.jpg

iPhone 6S Smart Battery Case - I bought this less than a month ago, and I just don't care for it, I don't like the way the phone feels, so I am putting it for sale. I would have returned it but I bought it from an Apple Store in Orlando, and I live in Savannah, and we have no Apple store, so I'm kinda stuck with it.

I paid $99 for it, and I'd be willing to part with it for $60. Paypal only, 48 cont.

Vita Accessories, games, memory card.

Just picked up one of those Vita's from eBay so am looking to get some games and accessories for them.

Why are the Vita memory cards so expensive? Any alternatives?

NeOak

Vita Accessories, games, memory card.

Just picked up one of those Vita's from eBay so am looking to get some games and accessories for them.

Why are the Vita memory cards so expensive? Any alternatives?
Proprietary cards.

No, no alternatives. Wallet am cry.

isitstill

Hey, I have enough Gold My Nintendo points to get any of the rewards. They're all 30% discounts on eshop games, as far as I can tell. I'll trade one for anything, I don't really care. Movie code, Steam code, copy and paste a link to a cool thing online. Heck, I don't care. Make an offer. No offer refused, but I only have one reward.

Edit: I'm assuming that when I redeem the reward it gives me a code. If it just activates the discount on my eshop account, it won't work. So who knows, lol

+1 Positive feedback for seller Awful Falafel, amazing seller.

WTB:

I'm looking for Dark Souls 3 and Total War: Warhammer for as cheap as possible, I'd like to get both but I'm limited on funds, a friend gave me some money as a gift. Looking to buy around June 3rd or 4th.

Can paypal, I have good rep here for the few times I've used the BST thread.

Zeeman

Hey, I have enough Gold My Nintendo points to get any of the rewards. They're all 30% discounts on eshop games, as far as I can tell. I'll trade one for anything, I don't really care. Movie code, Steam code, copy and paste a link to a cool thing online. Heck, I don't care. Make an offer. No offer refused, but I only have one reward.

Edit: I'm assuming that when I redeem the reward it gives me a code. If it just activates the discount on my eshop account, it won't work. So who knows, lol

There should be actual games available with Gold points as well if you scroll down the list of rewards. Are you in NA or EU?

JPS Kai

Looking to buy:
Overwatch PS4 (Digital), preferably with Bonus costume codes if available

Will trade either Paragon (Master) Pack or Fallout 4 with Season Pass. Both PS4, both digital.

If you're selling, let me know your asking price via PayPal.

Takeru

Selling One Piece Burning Blood $45 Shipped. Got all versions originally to support the game, but wasn't to my taste.

Athreous

WTB Overwatch Origins goodies Code, which comes with PS4 and Xbox one copies ( Not sure about xbox actually =p)

womp

Looking to pare down my gaming collection after over 30 years of collecting (been a gamer since the Pong era) so I thought I'd start off with a few small things. I am going to post them on and off as I get to them but I like to include pics so I will probably just cycle stuff out to keep within guidelines of the thread. Everything from a smoke-free home.

WTS:

Silhouette Mirage for Japanese PS1 (IMPORT) - $45 shipped
A Treasure favorite! Unsealed but fantastic condition includes disc, manual and the insert label spine. Please be aware that this will only play on a Japanese model PS1 OR a modded region free PS1 system!

Sol-Divide for Japanese PS1 (IMPORT)
- $35 shipped
Unsealed but fantastic condition - includes disc, manual and the insert label spine. Please be aware that this will only play on a Japanese model PS1 OR a modded region free PS1 system!

Pokemon Crystal for Game Boy/Game Boy Color - $37 shipped
Brand NEW battery personally soldered in by me just under two years ago. Working great and in great condition. Includes the original plastic cart case since no loose GB game should be without one. ;)

Club Nintendo set of Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask soundtrack CDs - $30 shipped

Ocarina is unsealed but in fantastic condition, no scratches on disc. Majora's Mask is SEALED but because of Nintendo's careless shipping there are a couple of scratches on the jewel case UNDER the shrinkwrap however the actual shrinkwrap itself is fine - go figure.

I haven't sold or bought a lot here (under ten transactions) but I am a 10 year standing GAF member (and 17 year eBay seller) so buy confidently. Accepting payment via PayPal Friends & Family/Gift. Please be aware that I can usually only ship on Saturdays due to a full time work schedule. US shipping only.

Any questions or inquiries, PM me and I will reply as soon as possible. Thank you for looking! :D

WTS HORI Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Arcade Stick for PlayStation 3 + PC - $95 + S/H

Should work on PS4 games like USFIV, MKX, Skullgirls, and Street Fighter V!

Has a few hundred hours of fighting games under its belt, but it's in great condition. Cable door is loose, but still closes and holds in the USB cable perfectly fine.

I'm asking for $95 USD + shipping via PayPal.

I am located near Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

PS1 GAMES
(All of these are black label, in good condition, and NTSCU unless stated otherwise)
Ghost in the Shell - $35
Strider 2 (comes with Strider as well) - $65
Crash 2 (holographic) - $20
Tomb Raider (Greatest Hits) - $5
Tekken 3 - $10
Syphon Filter - $5
Syphon Filter 2 - $5
Tenchu - $5
Tenchu 2 - $10
fear effect - $10
Tomb Raider II - $5
Tomb Raider III - $5
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (jewel case is cracked) - $5
Spyro 1+2 (in a 2 disc case that's labelled as Spyro 1, and Spyro 1 is scratched but still plays) - $35
Metal Gear Solid VR Missions - $10

GENESIS/MD GAMES
TRUXTON (boxed, no manual, minor tear on spine) - $40

CONTROLLERS
Skyward Sword Limited Edition Wii Remote Motion Plus - $40
USB Nintendo 64 controller - $15

AMIIBO
All are loose unless stated otherwise. Prices are $5 plus whatever shipping.
Mega Man

Note that all my prices are USD unless stated otherwise, and shipping is not included in the prices. Prices aren't necessarily firm, and I'll be more inclined to go down on some if you're buying a few things.

I use PayPal for payment.

PM me if you're interested! I tried to undercut every eBay/Amazon.com price I could find.

WTT/S

Bloodborne - physical ps4

Want:
RE Origins collection
Until dawn
Witcher 3
Life is strange complete
Arkham knight
digimon cyber sleuth

US shipping

Chairhome

Dragon Warrior IV Map *decent condition (tiny holes in 2 spots where the corners are when unfolded)* $12 shipped
9NOLHdPl.jpg
enB8Cc9l.jpg

Ratchet and Clank PS4 *sold*
M&S Olympics $8 shipped
Mario Party 9 *Sold*
Super Mario All-Stars (manual is very worn), non Nintendo Selects version - $15 shipped
Nintendo DSi (box and inserts only) - $8 plus shipping
Nintendo 2DS Red (box and inserts only) - $8 plus shipping
E9cbYIPl.jpg

WTS:

I have a brand new AMD XFX R9 390 purchased from Best Buy a couple months ago. I was going to upgrade my rig but ended up not installing it before the 1080 came out, but of course Best Buy has like a 10 day window for returns so it's been sitting in my office closet.

$250 shipped PayPal gift or +fees.

xKUCT83l.jpg

I have a collection of Dreamcast games. All range from good to great. They are not museum quality, but are a great jumping point for a collection. Small case cracks, minor case scratching, but overall discs are excellent. If interested I am happy to answer any questions.

Loose (generic case):

Sonic Adventure
Demolition Racer
Star Wars Episode I Racer
Mortal Kombat Gold
Star Wars Episode I Jedi Power Battles
Unreal Tournament
Jet Grind Radio
Star Wars Demolition

In case, missing front manual:

Gauntlet Legends
Spawn
Phantasy Star Online
House of the Dead 2

Complete in box:

Sonic Adventure (yes a 2nd, this one boxed)
Last Blade 2
Sega Bass Fishing
Silent Scope 
Marvel VS Capcom  
Marvel VS Capcom 2 
NBA 2K1 
Sega Ralley 2 
Grandia II  (2 copies)
Virtua Tennis 
Rippin Riders 
Crazy Taxi 2 
NFL 2K1 
NFL Blitz 2000 
NBA 2K 
Soul Calibur 
Sega GT 
Centipede 
Looney Tunes Space Race 
Hydro Thunder 
Tony Hawks Pro Skater
Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2
Daytona USA
Ms. Pac-man Maze Madness
Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver
Sonic Adventure
The King of Fighters Evolution
Street Fighter III Double Impact
Sega Smash Pack Vol. 1
Virtua Fighter 3TB
Quake III Arena
Tomb Raider The Last Revelation
Trick Style
Fighting Force 2
NFL 2K2
Jet Grind Radio
Crazy Taxi
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Street Fighter III Third Strike
Web Browser 1.0
Web Browser 2.0
Shenmue Limited Edition
Shenmue
Skys Of Arcadia
Power Stone
Power Stone 2
18 Wheeler American Pro Trucker

damMpMTl.jpg
zU3T9y8l.jpg

$600 shipped & insured PayPal gift or +fees.

SOLD
Because there was so much interest in this game last time I posted these, I am splitting it off from the collection and selling by itself:

Project Justice

$120 shipped & insured PayPal gift or +fees.

SOLD
I have 2 - 3-Month PSN cards for sale.

$12/ea PayPal gift or +fees.

SOLD
I have an unopened copy of Street Fighter V for PS4

$40 shipped PayPal gift or +fees.

SOLD
I have a brand new Hori Real Arcade Pro 4 Kai (hayabusa matte buttons).

$100 shipped PayPal gift or +fees.

SOLD
I have an unopened/sealed copy of Cubic Ninja for 3DS (us version).

$50 PayPal gift or +fees.

I have a set of the Gateway 3DS flash cards. Both the blue and red cards. No microSDs so you will have to supply your own.

$45 shipped PayPal gift or +fees.

I have a US SNES Mega Man X3 cartridge. Probably rate it an 8/10 condition. Slight wear mark along the top corner fold of the label and across nintendo decal (see picture). I will throw in 3 bonus JPN NTSC cartridges. Final Fantasy IV V VI. :)

6qViMrjl.jpg

$165 shipped PayPal gift or +fees.

SOLD
I also have a like new PS4 Uncharted edition (new revision). It comes with Call of Duty Black Ops III and a unused uncharted collection voucher. I don't have the original box but I does come with 2 brand new 20th anniversary gray dual shock 4 controllers. Controllers still in the sealed plastic. I sold the black one, got the 2 grey ones, and never opened them. Also included is a PS TV 8gb card and Lego movie game voucher.

$300 shipped for all, PayPal gift or +fees.

Lots of positive seller and buyer feedback here. Thanks for taking a look.

maxcriden

There should be actual games available with Gold points as well if you scroll down the list of rewards. Are you in NA or EU?

Unfortunately, the discounts are for your account only and cannot be sold from what I've discerned. They will be directly linked to your eShop.

However, the full free games for Gold Points or Plat. Points, i.e. Super Mario 64, Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Metroid Fusion, Super Punch-Out!! (Plat), and My Nintendo Picross: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess & WarioWare: Touched! (Plat), I believe can be sold.

I presume the three themes can be sold (plat points) but am not 100% sure.

I'm not sure if the DLC like for Pikmin 3 or NSLU can be sold, but I'm skeptical it would be, given how the system is set up.

daevv

Have not seen one on here in a while but want to buy:

The Last of Us Remastered digital download for NA.

If someone has one or can direct me to a site that still has them that would be great. Thanks. :)

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

+27 Seller, +11 Buyer (plus more pending that would put me at 33/13)

All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey.
Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.

Mighty No 9 - Signature Edition (PS4)
$60 (F/F) or $62.10 (G/S)
- I have an Amazon pre-order, but think I'll be cool with just having this game digitally. Will change address on my Amazon order to ship to you. I have Prime, so it will get there on 6/21!

Overwatch Widowmaker Noire Skin (PS4)
$4 (F/F) or $4.43 (G/S)
Will send code to you via email or GAF messaging.

Darksiders II (Wii U digital code)
$4 (F/F) or $4.43 (G/S)
- From recent Humble Bundle. I already had this game. Will bundle with Shantae for $5 total.

Shantae and the Pirates Curse (Wii U digital code)
$2 (F/F) or $2.37 (G/S)
- From recent Humble Bundle. I already had this game. Will bundle with Darksiders II for $5 total.

Blast City fully working with tri-sync loom. Works perfectly.

New Net City non-working with full loom. Monitor plays blind. Makes clicking noise, as if trying to select frequency. Could be blown capacitor or other monitor component.

I'll sell both for together for $1600. Amazing deal if you're handy with electronics.

Both in excellent condition. Typical slight yellowing in spots.

I won't be shipping them, so you're going to have to take a trip over to get them.

PM with any other questions. You can test them in the house and I can help you get them out of the house and into your truck or van. They're pretty heavy, as you might imagine. Cash only please.

Corpekata

Banned
Selling:

PC Components:

Nvidia GTX 980 Ti. Stock cooler, MSI branded. Bought for SLI but decided SLI wasn't for me. - $425shipped OBO. Will be shipped in Electrostatic bag to protect it.

Asrock Extreme 4 Z77 Motherboard. Note: the GPU clips on the PCIE slots have snapped off (the ones you slide over after inserting the GPU). The slots work just fine though, you just need to secure the GPU to the case, which people do anyway. - $90 OBO

Steam Controller - $35

Black or White Dualshock 4 - $35 - SOLD

HyperX Cloud 2 headset. Barely worn (just couldn't get used to a wired one in my setup) - $55

Steam games:

Stellaris (key) - $27
Tomb Raider (Steam Gift) - $5

Playstation 4 stuff:
Uncharted 4 - $42
Ratcher & Clank - $30
Digimon: Cyber Sleuth - $30
Bloodborne $ -25
Black or White Dualshock 4 - $35 - SOLD

Playstation Vita:

The Legends of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel: Lionheart Edition - $30

Xbox One stuff:

Some Notes:

- I am currently only accepting Google Wallet. It is really quick and easy to sign up for in the US. It offers 60 day protections similar to Paypal and I have earned Plus status here.
- Open to offers, need to sell at least a few things in order to pay for rent.
- Some of the items look a little dusty in the pictures, but will be cleaned well before shipping, I had just lent out my compressed air can and am getting it back shortly, I can take more pictures upon request
-Many more images here: http://imgur.com/a/8dlFG Pictures of pretty much everything on the list multiples for notables like the 980 Ti
- Shipping to US only, and most of the bigger items are rough estimates, I might have to adjust slightly if my estimate is way off (but will discuss and shouldn't be a big issue).

Discounts on postage if you buy more than one item :D.
All prices excluding postage unless stated otherwise.
Postage to the US is Expensive af. Check http://www.royalmail.com/price-finder/ for estimates.
Code:
[IMG]http://media.psu.com/media/articles/image/finalfantasyarealmreborn.jpg[/IMG]

Fire Emblem:Fates Special Edition - £84 excluding shipping - Forgot about this order,selling at cost.

Final Fantasy XIV - A Realm Reborn - PC Code-UK/EU
-Includes 30 day trial/stacks if you don't have a pc license - NOT a steam code - £5

Final Fantasy XIV:ARR Collectors Edition - PC - New -£60
Collectors Editions Content here

PS3 Collectors edition Disk+Codes(Sealed) - £5 excluding postage.Should also include the fat chocobo mount. Includes 30 day subscription. 14 day trial available via Playstation store or FFXIV website for pc.
Code:
[IMG]https://coinarcade.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/kingdom-hearts-ii-logo.jpg[/IMG]
Kingdom Hears 2.5 HD Remix Collectors Edition - NEW/SEALED - £150:

KH2 ROXAS - Figure - £100

1st Pic 2nd Pic

KH 3D - DDD - Riku- £100:

1st Pic 2nd pic

Impmon -> Beelzemon Digivolving figure - £60 Including postage for sale(not my pics):
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/uCtROh8l.jpg[/img]  [URL="http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/YEkAAOSwx-9W1ZmW/s-l1600.jpg"]2nd pic[/URL]       [URL="http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/R~8AAOSwQYZW1Zlv/s-l1600.jpg"]3rd pic[/URL]      [URL="http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/S4cAAOSwQYZW1ZmM/s-l1600.jpg"]4th pic[/URL]

Cyberdramon - £10

Code Geass - Lancelot Albion - Clear Ver. - Refurbished+cleaned by Mandarake. - £65

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/6uvxUwVl.jpg[/img]

Tearaway (German cover/case, english text+voiceovers) -
PS4 £5 if bought with something else

Steins Gate - Limited Edition Vita - £25 excluding postage

Metal Gear Solid V - GAME UK - Snake + Quiet Blood Preorder Poster - £20
- Excluding postage

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VBtT9k1l.jpg[/IMG]

Super Saiyan Trunks - with background/stand - £10 including postage:

Bloodborne - Platinum Hunter Theme - UK PSN(once applied to an uk account will work across the ps4,on US accounts etc) - £15

Everything is from an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home.

From an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home

Want:
Amazon UK OR US gift cards
Digimon World 1 - In great condition
Digimon,Kingdom Hearts or Code Geass Merch from Japan.
For:Trade or part exchange for something above or paypal depending on item.

WTS

Pokemon Red Edition 2DS - Japanese Version = $120

Never opened. Not really trying to make any money on it. I ended up having to ship this one separately, so this will be pretty close to my actual cost after all of the Tenso and shipping fees. Not saying it's EXACTLY the cost, but pretty close.

Also, if you're interested, I would be happy to modify it to Region Free for you.

Arduboy = $35

Bought this because I thought I would learn to program for it, but then realized I suck balls at programming. Literally only used once. Comes with the original packaging as well.

Zelda: Majora's Mask 3DS Limited Edition = $50

This one has the typical damage to the front that a lot of these had. Otherwise the box is in great condition and the seal has never been broken.

Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages = $25

It may not look too bad in the picture, but this box is NOT in good shape. Also does not include the manual.

Pokemon Emerald = $35

The condition of this box is much better, but still not perfect. This one has a bend in the bottom left hand corner; you can barely make it out in the picture. Includes the game (legit), poster, and warning pamphlet, but does not include the box insert or the manual.

Brand new Pokken Controller = $20

Bought because I thought I was buying the game....then decided not to.

- Free shipping on any purchase >$25

Mac people, if you're looking for a new Mac ($1200 MSRP) and want to save a few hundred, I can get it and send it to your house directly.

This Apple iMac - 21.5" 1.6GHz Dual-core i5 is $1200 MSRP and I'll sell it for $950.

This Apple MacBook Pro - 13" 2.5GHz i5 is $1100 MSRP and I'll sell it for $875.

This Apple MacBook Air - 11-inch, 1.6GHz i5, 256GB is $1100 MSRP and I'll sell it for $875.

This Apple MacBook Air - 13-inch, 1.6GHz i5, 256GB is $1200 MSRP and I'll sell it for $950.

This Apple Mac mini - 2.6GHz Dual Core is $700 MSRP and I'll sell it for $550.

This Apple Mac mini - 1.4 GHz Dual Core is $500 MSRP and I'll sell it for $400.

This Apple 9.7" iPad Pro Wi-Fi 256GB - Space Gray is $900 MSRP and I'll sell it for $750.

I accept PayPal FF, communicate quickly, and have great feedback here.

Also, if you see another iPad or Apple product on Sweetwater's website that I don't mention here, message me and I'll let you know if I can do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom