• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEFT ALIVE - TGS 2017 Announcement Trailer

silva1991

uu9pmDP.gif

Foffy

Banned
Aw man, was definitely hoping for something more focused on the mechs than this. Guess I'll wait and see.

They've said you can use Wanzers in the game, but it's primarily a third person shooter.

For people wanting a more direct Front Mission experience, what else is there? I'm surprised we've never seen a crowdfunded successor.

kAmui-

"Hmm.... How Metal Gear can we make this without making an actual Metal Gear game."

Looks interesting, though.

Ydelnae

I expected this to be the game Tabata was working on before it got announced. I'm really surprised at how it looks.

With the systematic Russian smearing campaign going on in western media, I don't expect that day to come any time soon.

Well this isn't western media. Considering that the setting and the main character appear to be Slavic, this particular title doesn't seem to be much of a smear campaign.

BadWolf

Well this isn't western media. Considering that the setting and the main character appear to be Slavic, this particular title doesn't seem to be much of a smear campaign.

Yeah, Japan likes to use Russian stuff quite a bit (language, alphabet, culture etc.). They have used it for years in anime, songs etc. Pretty sure they find it appealing/cool.

Even Wolf's Rain had it iirc.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Where's the gameplay at tho??

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
That was barely three seconds of gameplay. Not enough to get a read on it at least.

Something about this game is really interesting. I don't want to say it's giving me Metal Gear vibes, since details at the moment are vague overall, but I'm cautiously optimistic it'll be unique, based on the look and feel alone. I'll definitely be keeping tabs on it.

Top Bottom