• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In this thread, we give away FREE XBL Gold Trials and other XBLM/PSN download codes

Pimpbaa

Linkhero1 said:
Code:
PJFFB-2C4XM-G3C2D-BRT6P-M3JVQ

XBL 12 Months :D

gone :(

gs---karuma-hit5351.gif

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Sean said:
I have two codes for UNO, one code for Robotron: 2084.

Also have a 1 Month Gold Subscription (I'm not sure if it only works for new subscribers or what).

Dibs on 1month gold please :eek:

Ronabo

Sean said:
I have two codes for UNO and one code for Robotron: 2084.

Also have a 1 Month Gold Subscription (I'm not sure if it only works for new subscribers or what).

Uno please

RBH

Sean said:
I have two codes for UNO and one code for Robotron: 2084.

dibs on Robotron.

Pimpbaa said:
Can I have one?
Sure. :) I'll send a PM out in the next couple of days.

That's my last 48 hr XBL Gold trial card that I have.

goldenpp72

damn the gold year would have been a great one.. really wish people would PM them. Id like even more if MS let people who are on a console with a gold account play online :(

goldenpp72 said:
damn the gold year would have been a great one.. really wish people would PM them. Id like even more if MS let people who are on a console with a gold account play online :(

People with a gold account can play online :p

goldenpp72

I know, but im trying to let her play games like uno on her own account and it forces me to pay for gold for her on top of mine if I want to let her, its really stupid.

Gold should be tied to the console just like xbla stuff is. Shes playing online with a 48 hour code from this thread though :)

goldenpp72 said:
I know, but im trying to let her play games like uno on her own account and it forces me to pay for gold for her on top of mine if I want to let her, its really stupid.

Gold should be tied to the console just like xbla stuff is. Shes playing online with a 48 hour code from this thread though :)

ooohhh I see that you mean.

Daigoro

a Master Ninja said:
Alright, alright. Point taken. I foolishly underestimated the lurkers/unscrupulous. Just say what you have to give away and then PM the codes!

its ok. we find you're naive view of honor on the internets endearing.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
So are we going to go by OP's rule of calling dibs, or PMing, or whatever ? Or anyone making their own rule on the spot ? :lol

RBH

Kandrick said:
So are we going to go by OP's rule of calling dibs, or PMing, or whatever ? Or anyone making their own rule on the spot ? :lol
I think the OP's rule is best. First guy to reply (calling "dibs") to a post offering a code gets the PM sent to them by the other person.

armubaba

I'm pretty sure I've got a couple of XBL codes lying around somewhere; I'll see if I can dig them up.

Also; fuck you lurkers, fuck you.

Pimpbaa

armubaba said:
I'm pretty sure I've got a couple of XBL codes lying around somewhere; I'll see if I can dig them up.

dibs!

edit: need some xbox live gold time to get some online achievements in SCIV.

armubaba said:

If you have any 1 month ones I could really use one for when my copy of Halo comes in.

We should make a rule where all of us should get one code and if you want another code, then you have to give out something, A good rule?

Pimpbaa said:
I got none. If I get one, I will say thanks and not request more

Just weird to see you calling dibs on everything that moves. When you get PMed multiple codes, you're only going to use 1? Really?

Pimpbaa

FunkyMunkey said:
Just weird to see you calling dibs on everything that moves. When you get PMed multiple codes, you're only going to use 1? Really?

I was callin dibs on everything, cause I wasn't getting anything. If anyone was planning to send me a code, don't send me one!

Wizpig

Why did i miss Fable 2 Pub Games and UNO? :'(
WHY.
Oh god this thread is like love/hate.

Oh well, just wait, i'm going to search for some codes to share... does it matter if those are European Xbox Live Gold codes?

Pimpbaa said:
I was callin dibs on everything, cause I wasn't getting anything. If anyone was planning to send me a code, don't send me one!
Don't worry, I'm not saying you only, I mean for the entire thread.

Wizpig said:
Oh well, just wait, i'm going to search for some codes to share... does it matter if those are European Xbox Live Gold codes?

Apparently they are region locked, so only Europeans can use them.

Top Bottom