• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall: 15 maps at launch (?), perk lists, game modes, Map Photos, ahoy!

Freki

Here. As with everything posted, remember this is from Beta code.

2 - 1500, 3 - 3300, 4 - 5800, 5 - 8880, 6 - 12500, 7 - 16700, 8 - 21500, 9 - 26900, 10 - 32900,
11 - 39400, 12 - 46500, 13 - 54100, 14 - 62300, 15 - 71100, 16 - 80300, 17 - 90100, 18 - 100500, 19 - 111300,
20 - 122700, 21 - 134700, 22 - 147100, 23 - 160100, 24 - 173600, 25 - 187600, 26 - 202100, 27 - 217100, 28 - 232600, 29 - 248700,
30 - 265200, 31 - 282300, 32 - 299800, 33 - 317900, 34 - 336500, 35 - 356000, 36 - 377000, 37 - 399000, 38 - 422000, 39 - 446000,
40 - 471000, 41 - 497000, 42 - 524000, 43 - 552000, 44 - 581000, 45 - 612000, 46 - 650000, 47 - 695000, 48 - 750000, 49 - 818000,
50 - 900000

Thx - are these the total amounts or the amounts required from one level to the next (e.g. 900k for 49->50)

RazorUK

Pilot, your Titan is ready, prepare for Titanbombs
Thx - are these the total amounts or the amounts required from one level to the next (e.g. 900k for 49->50)

Numbers are your overall experience, so 49 to 50 requires 82,000 experience. Sorry I wasn't clear.

Freki

Numbers are your overall experience, so 49 to 50 requires 82,000 experience. Sorry I wasn't clear.

Thx - i took the liberty and visualized it:

HZSEV0j.png

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
I wonder if there's actually only going to be 5 game modes at launch based on the achievement list? That would be somewhat disappointing. I care more about modes than maps, but I can live with it until more are added.

Also, the regeneration system in TitanFall seems clearly better than CoD's prestige system as TitanFall's has a skill element attached to it so it means something.

RazorUK

A tool was released to extract data from the game. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link to it.
Here are the generation images extracted directly from the game. The ones I released few days ago were a bit distorted due to how I added them to the game menu.

gen_icons.png

RazorUK

Map name, descriptions and (clean) lobby images album:

http://imgur.com/a/wSnx1

In creating this I noticed the first post is missing information for the map Overlook, which is:

Overlook
At a converted IMC prisoner waystation, the Militia attempt a daring prisoner rescue.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Map name, descriptions and (clean) lobby images album:

http://imgur.com/a/wSnx1

In creating this I noticed the first post is missing information for the map Overlook, which is:

Overlook
At a converted IMC prisoner waystation, the Militia attempt a daring prisoner rescue.

Well that's probably a spoiler.
Sounds like the militia capture the dude from the trailer mission.

RazorUK

Well that's probably a spoiler.
Sounds like the militia capture the dude from the trailer mission.

Overlook, Nexus, Lagoon, Smuggler's Cove, Rise, and Training Ground are not used in the Campaign mode.
The imgur album has the descriptions you'll see in the normal multiplayer mode so it isn't really a spoiler.

The other 9 maps have a different description when you're in campaign mode.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Overlook, Nexus, Lagoon, Smuggler's Cove, Rise, and Training Ground are not used in the Campaign mode.
The imgur album has the descriptions you'll see in the normal multiplayer mode so it isn't really a spoiler.

The other 9 maps have a different description when you're in campaign mode.

Ah, gotcha.

RazorUK

Razor, am I missing something from this progression table?

All the info is from this thread.

It seems to be fine. I only recommend changing Level 50 to Next Generation. We will all have to start using that term instead of prestige heh.

I will double check the level unlocks later. If something is missing I'll let you know.

TheOddOne

It seems to be fine. I only recommend changing Level 50 to Next Generation. We will all have to start using that term instead of prestige heh.

I will double check the level unlocks later. If something is missing I'll let you know.
Will do!

Thanks again.

TheOddOne

I've posted the clean map images above, in case you didn't see those. Are there any other images from the game that you need for the OT?
The gun models were fine. The perk pictures were non-descript, so I only did them in text form.

Like the anti-titan weapons all have pictures:
iQxjtRQMdpz79.png

The Ordnance section however looks like this:
iryuHJ6kvp2yM.png

So, yeah don't need much more. Have everything already thanks to you.

RazorUK

The gun models were fine. The perk pictures were non-descript, so I only did them in text form.

I'm going to try and extract most things again so the highest quality images are available.
Ordnance for example all have 'proper' images that display in the stats menu. They look very cool.

TheOddOne

I'm going to try and extract most things again so the highest quality images are available.
Ordnance for example all have 'proper' images that display in the stats menu. They look very cool.
Cool. If it does not work out, we always have the text form to fall back on.

Mr.Mike

I wonder if there's actually only going to be 5 game modes at launch based on the achievement list? That would be somewhat disappointing. I care more about modes than maps, but I can live with it until more are added.

Also, the regeneration system in TitanFall seems clearly better than CoD's prestige system as TitanFall's has a skill element attached to it so it means something.

Hopefully they put in a way to make custom game modes.

RazorUK

Any idea what classic is supposed to be? Is it a game mode where the objectives change as you progress through the round ala Killzone?

The game has 'Campaign Mode' and 'Classic Multiplayer'. The classic multiplayer has all the game modes in it. I'm not sure why there was a playlist image for it at the moment. It may be something different, I'll have to look into it further.

Loadouts: http://imgur.com/a/rTq38#0

Some very cool renders there. Everything taken from the beta files.

RazorUK

Are there any weapon attachments hidden in the beta?

Here is the full list of mods based on the text data. I don't have time today to check these properly in the game so it is possible some are not fully implemented.

Iron Sights - Standard-Issue Sights
HCOG - 1.85x Zoom Holographic Gunsight
Holosight - 2.1x Zoom Holographic Gunsight
AOG - 2.4x Zoom Advanced Gunsight
4.5x Zoom Scope - Mid-range magnification scope
6x Zoom Scope - Long range magnification scope
Extended Magazine
Extended Clip
High-Capacity Drum
Extended Ammo Capacity
Leadwall - Disperses pellets over a larger area
Suppressor - Reduces noise and muzzle flash
Enhanced Targeting - Accelerates lock-on rate and increases range
Scatterfire - Increases rate of fire, decreases accuracy of R-97 Compact SMG
Stabilizer - Reduces sway when looking down scope
Match Trigger - Ignores fire rate limit
Starburst - Hemlok BF-R 5 round burst
Counterweight - Maintains higher accuracy while moving
Slammer - Increases rodeo damage
Burst Fire - Fires three rounds
Rapid Fire - Converts the weapon to a semi-automatic rocket launcher with a high rate of fire.
Accelerator - Rate of Fire increases while holding fire
Instant Shot - No build-up, but lower max damage
Capacitor - Deals increased damage, but must be charged to full
Mine Field - Converts the weapon to fire ballistic mines, which plant into the ground when fired, and then detonate using built-in proximity fuses.
Automatic Fire - Fires continually without releasing the trigger
Electric Rounds - Deals increased damage to shields
Explosive Rounds - Deals damage around the point of impact
Fast Reload - Reduces time to reload
Guided Targeting - Direct the flight of the Archer missile
High Density Explosive Rounds - Heavy, powerful explosive grenades
Hydraulic Launcher - Propel grenades further by holding down the trigger
Impact Fuse - Explodes on contact with any surface
Mortar Shots - Lobbing projectiles, larger explosion
Overcharge - Drains shield to accelerate charge
Powered Magnets - Increased magnetic range, reduced damage
Power Shot - Higher max damage, longer charge
Quick Shot - Faster charge, lower max damage
Sniper Assist - Scope displays information about target
Splitter - Lightning arcs to additional targets when it splits
Scatter Shot - Widens the cone of fire
Broadside - Narrows the cone of fire
Recoil Compensator - Reduces recoil while firing
Rolling Rounds - Grenades slide further
8X Zoom
10X Zoom
12X Zoom
Automatic Fire Burn Card - Rapid Fire Shotgun
Semi-Automatic - Fires 1 shot at a time
Splasher Rounds - Anti-Personnel Rounds
Stabilized Warhead - Increased precision, slower rate of fire
Tank Buster - Slower, more powerful missile. Explodes after short delay
Titanhammer Missile - Devastating anti-Titan Missile
Twin Slug - Holds two slugs per magazine, but fires them simultaneously
Match Trigger Burn Card - Ignores fire rate limit

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Sorry if I missed it, but anything on burn cards? I saw that imgur album of the 50 cards but I wasn't sure if that was the full game amount or not.

RazorUK

Sorry if I missed it, but anything on burn cards? I saw that imgur album of the 50 cards but I wasn't sure if that was the full game amount or not.

Do you have the link to the burncard album? I have all the burn cards to share but need to check with what's on the album currently.

edit - Nevermind, I found a wiki that has the burn cards that were public. I'll compare with that and post the new ones.

RazorUK

Reddit had a discussion where they had roughly worked them out:
http://www.reddit.com/r/titanfall/comments/1yaf2r/burn_cards_have_numbers_from_1_to_50_on_them_full/

Here are the Burn Cards confirmed and the ones that were missing from that imgur album:

Amped C.A.R.
"It's not all trash on the black market."
Replace Primary Weapon with a more lethal C.A.R. SMG.

Amped G2A4
"Grab the rifle, boy. There's something moving in the fields, and it ain't natural."
Replace Primary Weapon with a more lethal G2A4 Rifle.

Amped Hemlok
"Applying the Socratic method."
Replace Primary Weapon with a more lethal Hemlok BF-R.

Surplus Satchels
"Take as many as you can carry, the Titans are coming down like rain out there."
Replace Ordnance Weapon with infinite, more lethal Satchels.

Personal Alarm System
"An old friend taught me a special way to set a mine. Be careful, he lives here."
Replace Ordnance Weapon with infinite Arc Mines with a larger blast radius.

Amped Wingman
"I don't trust him, Bish. His sidearm is on a hair trigger."
Replace Sidearm Weapon with a match trigger B3 Wingman.

///// This one is listed as a burn card but I believe it is auto used.
Extra Credit
"In recognition of your recent accomplishments."
You get 1000 XP.

jond76

Banned
I hate that I gave that video a view. You could compare any two shooters like that.

Why are people so mad that this game is well liked?

wotta

I hate that I gave that video a view. You could compare any two shooters like that.

Why are people so mad that this game is well liked?

I honestly don't think it's the fact that its not coming to PS4. I think people are mad because the Media are treating the game like the second coming, like it's something we've never seen before.

Certain sites like Game Informer saying that it'll change multiplayer for ever. Or IGN and Polygon going way over the top.

I blame the media hehe

Milennia

The good things about burn cards is that can be a bit overpowered because they only last one life.

except when a burn card is more overpowered than another burn card.
which would make it a rare card, yet im sure this card wont be as the only rare cards so far are based on the minimap/abilities/titans, not a single one regarding ordnance or weapons.

this thing is going to be op as fuck as a common/uncommon.
if this is the case, i would consider it an oversight and im sure it would be attended to.

Top Bottom