• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

imBask

Banned
the cool thing is, Leafs and Habs lost in 6, but tomorrow morning our respective radio shows are going to be hella different

Yawnier

Banned
So now that the Leafs are here does that leave like 8 NHL GAFfers who actually have business being in the playoff OT unlike the rest of us who are just fans of the game regardless of our teams being gone?
Uh I can't speak for the rest of Leafs-gaf but I'll still watch a good chunk of the playoff games down this stretch like I did the last few years when the leafs weren't even in the playoffs.

Marvie_3

Banned
Did y'all keep my seat warm?
Xw8DLC6.gif

PillarEN

Uh I can't speak for the rest of Leafs-gaf but I'll still watch a good chunk of the playoff games down this stretch like I did the last few years when the leafs weren't even in the playoffs.

Probably worded it weird. I meant that the amount of NHL GAF regulars who still have teams in the playoffs is really small.

Yawnier

Banned
Dopey, who must we draft this year

Semi-relevant info on this topic from le reddit:

Leafs will pick at #17 if Nashville makes it to the Western Conference Final, otherwise #18

I was gonna cheer for the Perds anyways before I knew this but w/e lol.

Probably worded it weird. I meant that the amount of NHL GAF regulars who still have teams in the playoffs is really small.

Ah I sort of misunderstood you. Well there are a few ducks, snes and rangers regular posters, and there are also a few oilers and penguins posters who mainly only show up for the playoffs, but otherwise it's probably safe to say that there aren't any teams left that have a bunch of posters that root for them on here like the Habs or Leafs have.

Socreges

Banned
Congratulations, Leafs fans, on being eliminated in the first round of the Stanley Cup playoffs in 6 games. It's an incredible achievement for your franchise and nearly to the heights of the 2013 season where you reached 7 games

Pikma

Banned
Congratulations, Leafs fans, on being eliminated in the first round of the Stanley Cup playoffs in 6 games. It's an incredible achievement for your franchise and nearly to the heights of the 2013 season where you reached 7 games
Sounds to me like someone is jealous!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Anyone ever buy anything from icejerseys.com? Looking for a gift for somebody but I dont know how good they are.
I've bought 3 jerseys from them and it's been the best service I've had regarding online retail, and they're all properly stitched. The nicest jerseys I own.

The Leafs could have been swept at the season would have been a massive success. You guys are stuck with Julien for five years.
Habs are stuck with one of the best coaches in the league, oh the horror!

Socreges

Banned
I'm all for it. Quite frankly...he's not a playoff goalie. Trade him before he fucks off anyway. He's no Roy or Brodeur. Or Hasek. Joke article or not. Trade him. He's no Ed Belfour. He's no Curtis Joseph.
Is he a James Reimer? Or a Vesa Toskala?

lupinko

The real question is whether or not Lupul, Horton and Robidas will get out of Robidas Island!

*Gilligan's Island theme plays*

Top Bottom