• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

Morlas

The Last Naruto Movie

Review from Morlas996:
tenor.gif

actual reveiw: it's an okay naruto movie

but the kiss just felt so good to see

actual reveiw: it's an okay naruto movie

but the kiss just felt so good to see

Okay? The Last was a film a friend and I were laughing are asses off at during the long, awkward, bad romance scenes. It's like the team watch star wars episode 2 and said "this is peak on screen romance writing".

Morlas

Okay? The Last was a film a friend and I were laughing are asses off at during the long, awkward, bad romance scenes. It's like the team watch star wars episode 2 and said "this is peak on screen romance writing".

at least Naruto didn't try to creepily justify fascism and have Hinata ignore the fact that Anakin was probably a psychopath

Morlas

it's kinda funny that Kishimoto kinda ruined the Naruto is a loser nobody idea the first time he showed a picture of Minato

aw, I guess the streaming (& probably all) rights to Dandy expired for AS. It's not up anymore, only redirecting to the Toonami page like many other expired shows.

Regiruler

Okami is an okay game that never ends with a neat artstyle and an annoying bug character thing that doesnt shut up.

I must be the only one that actually kind of likes that it never ends. Outside of making the final boss far away (which I really want to see for myself), it's been pretty fine as the pacing of bosses is still consistent.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Persona fans...

DIk_QZY7_XYAEa_KC.jpg

I know you wanna get in on this.
DON'T YOU MEAN.......FURSONA?!?

.....Guess this cements my pre-order. Least those costumes make the OC a bit more tolerable, though hahahahahaha at the fact there's a damn Persona costume as a reminder that Sega owns Atlus. Plus $40 at launch helps a lot. Though I wonder if I'll still be playing Odyssey by the time it's out.

Kishimoto had a plan for Naruto, and then everything fell apart once he ran out of plans. Same goes for Kubo and Bleach.

Not coincidentally, the two editor suggested characters, Sakura and Sasuke, were also the weakest characters. Arguably, Sasuke even had his backstory lifted from Kurapika's.

I read somewhere that Kishi at least grew to really enjoy drawing The Sauce. That could explain so much

Top Bottom