• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Enhanced Games - Full List of Titles and Details

joshwaan

Wicked thanks guys really enjoying the game of the year edition. Be nice to see a res boost from what appears 900p to 1080p with 16x af also :)

KageMaru

Wicked thanks guys really enjoying the game of the year edition. Be nice to see a res boost from what appears 900p to 1080p with 16x af also :)

There's no guarantee that games with a 1X patch will see 16x af. Only unpatched games are guaranteed to enjoy that feature.

Head.spawn

Ooooh I just realized he put Shadow of Mordor . So maybe? It would be nice if they did update Mordor though.

I hope so. IIRC they did a patch for PS4 Pro and got that up to native 4k (dynamic) on there so it seems like it'd be trivial to do the same on Xbox One X.

Hawk269

That was one of the very first games announced iirc.

I don't remember Shadow of Mordor being one of the games. Shadow of War, like in the one that comes out tomorrow is 100% Xbox One X, but not Shadow of Mordor that came out 2+ years or more ago.

Alebrije

Does the Xbox X will enhance 360 games by default ? Like framerate, better textures, etc? Or need to be done by developers by patchs?

Wedzi

Banned
Does the Xbox X will enhance 360 games by default ? Like framerate, better textures, etc? Or need to be done by developers by patchs?

It'll be super interesting to see how 360 games with uncapped frame rate options like the original Bioshock will perform on the One X.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
I don't remember Shadow of Mordor being one of the games. Shadow of War, like in the one that comes out tomorrow is 100% Xbox One X, but not Shadow of Mordor that came out 2+ years or more ago.

Sorry, got confused. You are right

Bsigg12

It'll brute force for framerate and such. The forced 16xAF will be nice. SInce all the 360 games are being done in house on the emulator, I can't imagine we;ll see anything more than what they're able to brute force.

TheKeyPit

Banned
It'll brute force for framerate and such. The forced 16xAF will be nice. SInce all the 360 games are being done in house on the emulator, I can't imagine we;ll see anything more than what they're able to brute force.
I'm curious for that AC3 performance. Games with unlocked framerates should get interesting.

Gowans

Yeah wish there was more news about each update now the 4K assets are downloading for people in the beta dash.

Forza 7 downloaded some the other day at 96gb now and LA Noire predownload adds an extra 3gb.

Nearing the launch and not a word about Watch Dogs 2 or Mass Effect Andromeda. So these two games will likely stay the blurry games they are with fps drops and even screentearing. A real shame. I have been holding off on finishing WD2 but I might as well continue with it.

It didn't sell too great though did it?

Strange that there's also some doubts about games like TEW2, you'd think at this point shit has been confirmed now.

Wolfie2 at least is getting One X enhancements right?

Lucifon

I'm in the beta programme... how do you tell if a game has downloaded the enhancements?

I don't think any have yet, but I'd also like to know this. My cap just reset today for the month so now unfortunately I'm in the 'X launch month' period of my bandwidth cap, I was really hoping I could get some 4k asset preloading done in the last period.

I don't think any have yet, but I'd also like to know this. My cap just reset today for the month so now unfortunately I'm in the 'X launch month' period of my bandwidth cap, I was really hoping I could get some 4k asset preloading done in the last period.

I know holding R-bumper+L-bumper+View button in the my games and apps brings up the version details... some of which mention Scorpio, but I don't know how to tell it from that.

I'm in the beta programme... how do you tell if a game has downloaded the enhancements?

Go to my games and apps, the drop-down menu on the upper right should let you select the game category you'd like to view and select Xbox One X enhanced and you'll be shown your games that have gotten their update so far.

Lucifon

Go to my games and apps, the drop-down menu on the upper right should let you select the game category you'd like to view and select Xbox One X enhanced and you'll be shown your games that have gotten their update so far.

Is this definitely working? Last time I checked the section with my buddy's external drive plugged in it threw up a tonne of games which just simply weren't getting X updates for sure. Then when I unplugged it everything was blank, and blank on ready to install.

Maximilian E.

AKA MS-Evangelist
Sorry, have not read through all the pages.
Saw on the first post nothing about Deus Ex: Mankind divided. I have not played this game yet (but LOVE Deus ex games) and wanted to buy the One X basically for this (and Cyberpunk 2077).

Have anyone read/heard any special treatments for this game?

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Really thinking about selling my ps4 with all the games i own and my old xbox one elite and trade it in for an xbox x

I want to buy a 4k hdr projector and i need a uhd bluray player and the best looking console.

I have the feeling that all exclusive games to come on ps4 will work on ps5 anyway.

Is this definitely working? Last time I checked the section with my buddy's external drive plugged in it threw up a tonne of games which just simply weren't getting X updates for sure. Then when I unplugged it everything was blank, and blank on ready to install.

It's working. If you have Gears 4 or Forza 7 installed they will now populate the list and should be the only games on there so far.

Saw on the first post nothing about Deus Ex: Mankind divided. I have not played this game yet (but LOVE Deus ex games) and wanted to buy the One X basically for this (and Cyberpunk 2077).

No indication on an X patch for Deus Ex. Nov would make it 15mos since launch which may be a little outside of the window for less popular 3d party games.

Everdred

Pro got an update so I hope we do too. I have bought the game and am waiting for the X to play it.

deadfolk

Pro got an update so I hope we do too. I have bought the game and am waiting for the X to play it.

While true, this was much closer to the game's launch, when they were probably still actively supporting it.

I personally wouldn't get my hopes up, but there's no way to know for sure unless we get official word.

B4D1E

Hate to bring bad news, I asked on the subreddit and got an answer from the community manager. He posted that "it’s not in the plans at the moment".

https://www.reddit.com/r/Deusex/comments/6xzlnl/deus_ex_mankind_divided_on_xbox_one_x/

Stranya

Honestly, there's never any right time to switch to a display tech. All I can say is the 2017 LG OLEDs are fan-freaking-tastic. There's no better picture on the market, and they are - without doubt - the best gaming TV you can get.
No burn in on OLED? Genuine question.

I checked it and don't see Gears 4 in the Xbox One X Enhanced section in My Games & Apps.

Edit: Never mind, must have been glitched. Had to click Xbox One Enhanced, then switch back to all, then switch back to Xbox One Enhanced and they popped up.

EvB

I’m starting to get X updates come through to my hardware now, Overwatch is listed as having X assets. Has that been announced?

Colbert

Banned
I’m starting to get X updates come through to my hardware now, Overwatch is listed as having X assets. Has that been announced?

I don’t think we will updates on the OT as long Banjo-Kazooie is banned.

I only saw the game on the list of enhanced games without any specifics.

EvB

So will the X1X dashboard be what we're seeing with fluent or are we expecting further changes?

Their is going to be some more avatar integration when th y launch the new ones, but I feel it is probably pretty close to finished for this version

Top Bottom