• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

you don't need PS+ for this game, but good news for those that will have it:

lJ964QV.png

shinn623

you don't need PS+ for this game, but good news for those that will have it:

lJ964QV.png

Curious. So what happens in the case I activate PS+ once I get the PS4, and then DL Warframe? Would I still get the bonuses?

Anyways add me.

PSN: Heaven-Assassin1
Region/Timezone: PST, Bay Area

X-Frame

Hopefully the Pre-Order Pack and Starter Pack stack then. I'll be activating PS+ when I get my PS4, though I assume most people will be because of the free trial anyway?

DC1

...it seems I should have taken off a week.
How in the life of human frailty and finite time and space am I suppose to play and consume all the games I would like to?
Why can't I be a successful gluten!

DC1

...it seems I should have taken off a week.
How in the life of human frailty and finite time and space am I suppose to play and consume all the games I would like to?
Why can't I be a successful gluten!

Elchele

Yep, they removed the available PS4 games from the US store a few days ago. I "pre-ordered" the game like 2 weeks ago :)

I have 550 platinum credits available to spend on my PC account. In prep for transferring/cloning my account to the PS4 version, what are the credits best spent on?

I am currently running Mag (@rank 14) if that makes a difference.

I have 550 platinum credits available to spend on my PC account. In prep for transferring/cloning my account to the PS4 version, what are the credits best spent on?

Weapon/Warframe slots. The only thing that costs platinum that actually affects gameplay.

If you don't spend them in time, they've said any purchased platinum will be returned when you migrate your account.

DogMeat77

Thanks to everyone for mentioning the Pre-order bonus. I completely forgot to do this earlier even though it is free.

It is no longer on the SEN site to preo-order but anyone with a PS3 can still do it. I believe the cut off date for the pre-order bonus is tomorrow (the 12th) so go do it now if you even remotely want to play this game.

Thanks guys/gals.

What are my wife & I thinking? Now I'm annoyed at why I've had that thought in my head since September.

maybe you guys just played in the same match on side by side kiosks?

Thanks to everyone for mentioning the Pre-order bonus. I completely forgot to do this earlier even though it is free.

It is no longer on the SEN site to preo-order but anyone with a PS3 can still do it. I believe the cut off date for the pre-order bonus is tomorrow (the 12th) so go do it now if you even remotely want to play this game.

Thanks guys/gals.

there is also a PS+ members bonus pack :)

Warframe slots are 20 plat each, weapon slots are 12 plat for two.

how much do platinum credits cost in real dollars?

Zomba13

Anyone know if the PC account will work with the PS4 version or if it's seperate. Would be nice to have the PS+ goodies on my PC account.

XaosWolf

Kinda disappointed you can't use the same account across platforms. =/
Too much time invested in the PC version now to switch over, but I wholeheartedly recommend the game!

Even with just 2 people, it is amazing fun. =D

Currently using the Ash Warframe even if I see people calling him shit. Hell, I like him, and haven't hit anything I couldn't kill yet. =P

Spazznid

Kinda disappointed you can't use the same account across platforms. =/
Too much time invested in the PC version now to switch over, but I wholeheartedly recommend the game!

Even with just 2 people, it is amazing fun. =D

Currently using the Ash Warframe even if I see people calling him shit. Hell, I like him, and haven't hit anything I couldn't kill yet. =P

You can transfer the PC account to PS4 once. After that, you'll have two separate versions of the PC account. So, you'll have all your stuff, but if you level something new up on PS4, then it won't get leveled up on PC, or if you find some BPs on PC, it won't unlock for the PS4 version. Like copy+pasting the account once.

XaosWolf

You can transfer the PC account to PS4 once. After that, you'll have two separate versions of the PC account. So, you'll have all your stuff, but if you level something new up on PS4, then it won't get leveled up on PC, or if you find some BPs on PC, it won't unlock for the PS4 version. Like copy+pasting the account once.

Ah, okay. That's better at least. Can have a PC and PS4 group going along.

metalshade

Guys, just to warn you, in the last livestream that the Devs put out, they did warn that if you are swapping your account from PC to PS4, be aware that any PLATINUM WILL NOT TRANSFER!
So don't go stocking up on the PC version in prep for the PS4.
Sorry I cant link to the video right now, it is availble on youtube and twitch for you to check for yourselves.

So my platinum won't transfer over to ps4??
Edit: well guess not as stated above... I just bought a shitload with 70% discount. Guess I'll be buying some stuff when I get home.

Zomba13

Ah that's fine then. I like playing on PC (though haven't played in a while) but would also like it on the PS4 and it'd suck having to put the work in to get stuff back.

Chorazin

Did the whole preorder thing a few days ago on a whim since I figured a free game is a free game, but reading this thread makes me super stoked to play it. Sounds awesome!

Top Bottom