• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist |OT|Yes, I did summon a bunch of monsters in one turn

So was this the apparent "big update" that got stealth-released, or is something else coming?

Unfortunately, Konami doesn't seem to care much about this game so we've got seemingly no press release or anything about this. I would be pretty disappointed if this ended up being it for the 'big update.' It's a good start but we still need a lot of cards before it can even begin to compete with YGOPro. There's still the PC release we know is coming so I'm hoping that the rest of the cards will arrive alongside that.

sibarraz

Banned
Is this game good to learn how to play? I know that ygopro exists, but I want to learn against an IA, and also play some scenarios from the anime

patchday

just purchased on Steam. Wow there's like a lot of DLCs to buy. But not going there- right now just want to learn the bascis. Big fan of the anime (Duel Monsters).

But whoa even tho I've played a lot of digital CCGs this one is completly 100% different. Lots to learn. Intimidation is real!!!

Dahbomb

just purchased on Steam. Wow there's like a lot of DLCs to buy. But not going there- right now just want to learn the bascis. Big fan of the anime (Duel Monsters).

But whoa even tho I've played a lot of digital CCGs this one is completly 100% different. Lots to learn. Intimidation is real!!!
That's because 90% of the digital card games are Magic clones. They all follow similar rulesets at the basic level.

YGO on the other hand is completely unique in its basic ruleset. You really have to learn from scratch.

Fj0823

I learned little by little as the game grew up alongside me.

I imagine how intimidating it might look for a newcomer but it's not as bad as it looks and we're here for you

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I'm interested in buying the PC version. Are some cards locked behind DLC?

Assuming the game and DLC is the same, yes, some good cards are locked behind the DLC. Given how content-light the DLC is, those locked cards are probably the biggest selling point.

Top Bottom