• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Walking Dead Season 8 Official Comic-Con Trailer

Kevin

Is season 7 as bad as I hear? I still have not caught up after hearing nothing but bad things about that season. Is it worth catching up on?

Is season 7 as bad as I hear? I still have not caught up after hearing nothing but bad things about that season. Is it worth catching up on?
The show is so bad that you can't help but keep watching it. Season 7 was one of the weakest in the show after Season 2.

Corpsepyre

Banned
They always edit these trailers expertly. They're not fooling me anymore though as the last few seasons had such bombastic and killer trailers as well. The show badly needs some new blood on the writing team, and a showrunner who doesn't gimp it. Oh, and a fewer episode count.

For a lot of the episode, you can basically watch the first and last 5 minutes of an episode and fill in the blanks yourself.

This show seriously needs fewer episodes like 8-10 instead of 16

jett

D-Member

Season 7 was absolute shitcakes. So bad it finally made me check out a bunch of comic book spoilers, which further increased my disinterest in the show.

The Walking Dead is still one of the most popular show on AMC with more than 10 million viewers for Season 7. They are not killing it any time soon.

I guess in a sense, the popularity is also a curse since it makes the writers do some stupid shit where the main characters are merely in the illusion of a threat but are practically invincible otherwise.

Not to derail the thread, but it still baffles me 7 years on, people still think this about lost.
I was mostly joking since the visuals and dream like sequence felt more like Lost.

JOKERACN7

That opening flat out sucked!
I love Negan but man they gotta step up their game in writing
Anyways, looking forward to it.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
as long as my mom keeps watching, I'll keep watching. looks like dumb fun.

Wow, Negan's dialogue is so bad. "I hope you have your shitting pants on. Because you're about to shit your pants."

Is this guy still the most one-note character on this show? Haven't watched since the first episode of season 7.

LycanXIII

Wow, Negan's dialogue is so bad. "I hope you have your shitting pants on. Because you're about to shit your pants."

Is this guy still the most one-note character on this show? Haven't watched since the first episode of season 7.

They're staying true to the comics.

11333352_101681420173679_1686068920_n.jpg

border

Forgot about that, being that this is AMC I though they would drag this out so much it wouldn't get to that point in the upcoming season.

I suspect that change in format will either be end of the mid-season finale or the end of the season finale. If they are already teasing it then I suspect it will be sooner rather than later.

LycanXIII

Forgot about that, being that this is AMC I though they would drag this out so much it wouldn't get to that point in the upcoming season.

They probably aren't and are just teasing it.
Watch the season start with that scene and then the whole thing is a flashback with Rick telling the story.

I skipped the last season entirely after the premier, might do the same this season based on this trailer...

That coma tease at the end was intriguing, disjointed as fuck to anything shown. Are we supposed to talk about that stupid tease all season?

Top Bottom