• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBONE LEAKS EVERYWHERE: Halo2 HD Nov2014; Halo5/Fable 2015; Crack3 2016, new SKUs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shangheist name is just too bad. The halo stuff is way too good to be true. I want you to be legit Mr "insider" but I have never heard someone throw leaks out so fast and concerning so many games. You would have to be pretty high up in MS to have this knowledge. One of the most successful trolls on GAF potentially.

Axass

living on the east coast is rough right about now

East coast? AH, I'm in Europe, it's freakin' 5:18 in the morning here! Luckily tomorrow I'm at home...

Same day launch (Nov 11th)

Yes

No idea (I assume so, as they're ports and the original servers are online.)

You're incredibly specific, it's absurd but it makes everything so much more unbelievable. You just give out infos so easily...

OMG I DONT KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE!? Theres so much being dropped....

Controlled leaks??

Cboat hunt?

Could this new poster actually be CBOAT IN DISGUISE???
It has to be him right?? Has to be...

Or is this the changing of the guard...is this the leak torch being handed over to a new ass???

WOW Such leak, much anticipate, WOW

That is the plan.

Let me reiterate some of the Halo stuff, as there is some confusion and I didn't lay all the cards down.

Two versions of H2A.

Collectors Edition with the Beta access, the Halo series (not the Blomkamp one)

War Collection with the above, as well as ports of Halo 3 & 4 for XB1.

i don't know what to believe

Naminator

Banned
Here's a better theory.

CBOAT and ntkrnl are the same person.

CBOAT just needed to fake him e-death and assume a new identity to get MS off his trail.

Dun dun dun duuun!

imtehman

Banned
Because we've never had a leak like this where all the information is so fucking concrete.
Things like actual fucking dates and timelines and the scope of games as well combined with fucking new SKUs, potential price drips and all that jazz?

All from a person who got their account yesterday!

Oh no..cant be... its because MS is teh sux.

you've never been around before E3 have you?

It seems to be implying he was played like a fiddle. Which would go along with the idea that cboat was fed false information that only he was told which narrowed down the leaker and got him outed.

I wonder what kind of repercussions there would be for an employee like CBOAT.

It probably makes more sense to release the H3 and H4 separately from H2A as a HD definitive collection.
Or maybe that's what they have in plan after the H2A release.

Montresor

Because we've never had a leak like this where all the information is so fucking concrete.
Things like actual fucking dates and timelines and the scope of games as well combined with fucking new SKUs, potential price drips and all that jazz?

All from a person who got their account yesterday!

Oh no..cant be... its because MS is teh sux.

If it was a controlled leak, it's still a verified legitimate leak right? It's some cool news XB1 owners can be happy about.

not even MS leakers can get along.

r5F6etc.jpg

Amir0x

Banned
I wonder what kind of repercussions there would be for an employee like CBOAT.

For leaking this much information over the course of a decade?

Instant firing. Depending on what CBOAT signed, legal repercussions. It could be very serious. CBOAT has fed us information for years. NeoGAF as a community has grown because of it in some small way. We have a lot to be indebted to him for as a community. I hope we all remember that no matter what we find out.

Nags

Banned
None of the leaks are really leaks, just taking announced stuff a bit further and mish-mashing a whole bunch of stuff MS has already said in the past. For example, they've said they toyed with a Xbone without an optical drive. Not sure why everyone is getting excited.

There is also this. All of these leaks seem "safe". No new IP and most of the things already seem plausible or we have already caught wind of. From what I can tell it's the rumored release schedule that is the important part of the "leak".

Blissful

Neo Member
I hope this Halo stuff is true. I also hope 343 doesn't mess it all up by excluding a competitive ranking system like they did in Halo 4 :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom