• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| September 2017 | 25 Years of wearing a smile to work!

Aizo

Banned
How's Halloween in Japan?
Depends on where you go, but typically extremely crazy. Last Halloween I was in Shibuya and Shinjuku until the morning, which I hadn't done since college. That was pretty ridiculous.

I actually prefer a less party-centric Halloween. It feels like it misses the mark for what I feel about Halloween. I like Horror movies, scary costumes, haunted houses, and dark, cold, creepy weather. Last year was a night of seeing tons of people, drinking, meeting a French girl, and karaoke. Very different kind of Halloween.

Messi

Depends on where you go, but typically extremely crazy. Last Halloween I was in Shibuya and Shinjuku until the morning, which I hadn't done since college. That was pretty ridiculous.

I actually prefer a less party-centric Halloween. It feels like it misses the mark for what I feel about Halloween. I like Horror movies, scary costumes, haunted houses, and dark, cold, creepy weather. Last year was a night of seeing tons of people, drinking, meeting a French girl, and karaoke. Very different kind of Halloween.

Do you dress up? I imagine people dress up as monster and shipgirls?

VanWinkle

Anyone know which editon of New Avengers these trades are next to the Omnibus(Vol. 4-7)? Are they Deluxe Editions, and does anyone know where to find them? I cant seem to find them on Amazon.

tumblr_inline_nmw4ku73o41spvqit_1280.jpg

Wish all the Complete Edition Trades were available on the Kindle store. Only 1 and 5 are for some reason lol.

Those aren't trades, they're oversized hardcovers. At least one or two of those is long out of print, unfortunately. Maybe all of them.

Vic_Viper

Those aren't trades, they're oversized hardcovers. At least one or two of those is long out of print, unfortunately. Maybe all of them.

Yeah looks like it. I cant seem to find any of them. Will probably just get the new Complete Collections. Just a fan of the larger HC trades personally.

mreddie

I honestly don't know if the Legacy OT will go up this week or next but should I still address who's on what book or do I just put the books with new people?

Sandfox

I love the current stories in All-New Wolverine and Spectacular Spider-Man so much...

Kubert is killing it on art and Zdarsky is making me laugh out loud.

I honestly don't know if the Legacy OT will go up this week or next but should I still address who's on what book or do I just put the books with new people?
If you're going to make a thread then you will need to address the old stuff because a number of them will be doing things important to Legacy.

Conan-san

So finished US Avengers GN 1 and I’m really wanting to know more about Danni Cage as future Captain America and I bet marvel hasn’t written pannel one beyond the stuff here.

Dalek

Guardians was great this week. Seems like the first arc is over now.
Spider-Men 2 was really great too-nice backstory.
Invincible Iron Man-not so good. And ends up with trash level anime art in the end.

ElNarez

Banned
So, how's infamous iron man? Haven't read a funny book in a long time and I'm interested by it's premise.

how do you feel about Bendis and Maleev together, picking up on the end of Secret Wars, and twists?

because it's all that and it's one of the few Marvel books I still buy

A Jason Aaron run on FF could really be something, Imagine the long form storytelling hes been doing across his Thor run across a FF story. It would be a big call to put arguably there biggest writer at the moment on a FF series though, would show a lot of faith in the characters that they haven't seemed to want to do for a while. So I don't know if I'm convinved, would still make a lot more sense to me that he was going to be on an Avengers run.

A Jason Aaron run on FF could really be something, Imagine the long form storytelling hes been doing across his Thor run across a FF story. It would be a big call to put arguably there biggest writer at the moment on a FF series though, would show a lot of faith in the characters that they haven't seemed to want to do for a while. So I don't know if I'm convinved, would still make a lot more sense to me that he was going to be on an Avengers run.
After they pretty much said "The book is being cancelled because no matter what team we put on it it doesn't sell well enough(and because we don't have the movie rights)" putting Aaron on it and still getting the same numbers and yet letting the book go on would be a bad look.

Top Bottom