• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Community Thread | Together We Ride

randomly check fe world website and saw the main page is well updated with latest products. I was "oh hey they probably updated the series list page too", but nope.jpg

mdubs

Banned
For me, emotionally, I've been very invested in The Blazing Blade's story. Between Lyn's story (her quest to save her grandfather and reconnect with what's left of her family),
Leila's death
(brutal and unexpected at this stage, showcasing how deadly Jaffar can be, and how
her death
wrecked Matthew),
Elbert, Eliwood's father death
(a very touching moment as
he dies in his son's arms
), Zephiel's awful family life (I was enraged by how petty his father was, same for his mother - say what you want about Eliwood as an unit, but as a character him telling her off was fantastic ; all things considered, they are basically Robert and Cersei Baratheon with a few tweaks),
Ninian's death
(pretty sad under normal circumstances - add to that an A support between her and Eliwood, and the scene gets additional scenes and an unique and even sadder music), Hector loses his brother to the same illness that took his parents, Harken's plight (after losing his mens, he is so broken he effectively becomes a death seeker)... Even minor characters such as Serra becomes quite interesting if you take the time to unlock their support conversations. On that note, Renault has a lot of interesting background to reveal if one unlocks his supports. Athos's last stand was quite touching.
And, well, you can unlock the truth behind Nergal's identity by playing Hector's chapters and all the paralogues. Spoiler alert:
He is actually Nils and Ninian's father, and his desires to find them again got warped by the magic he used in that process, resulting in him becoming a shadow of the man he once was and forgetting everything about what led him to pursue his researchs in the first place: to be reunited with his children.

And since this game is a prequel to the Binding Blade, you know from the start that everyone is doomed by canon. Poor Hector gets slaughtered by Zephiel himself quite early, by the same man he once saved a long time ago. As for Eliwood, he pretty much sees everyone he fought with die, and he is now too old and frail to do anything about it. Tragedy at its finest.

... I need to replay that game. It holds a very special place in my heart. The story's execution was flawless, it had a very nice OST, a lot of artwork to punctuate emotionally heavy scenes, etc.
This is a good post. Such a great world, those games and the Tellius ones are so good.

Hi guys.

With the SNES Classic coming out tomorrow and it looking like it'll be hacked Day 1, I was wondering:

How feasible would getting fan translations for the SNES Fire Emblem games on that thing be?

What's even the state of the fan translations of those three games? Are there good ones out there? I'd love to play through them on the classic.

L95

Hi guys.

With the SNES Classic coming out tomorrow and it looking like it'll be hacked Day 1, I was wondering:

How feasible would getting fan translations for the SNES Fire Emblem games on that thing be?

What's even the state of the fan translations of those three games? Are there good ones out there? I'd love to play through them on the classic.

FE3 and FE5 are still buggy. FE4's project Naga translation is good though, and doesn't have major issues/garbling like the other two.

3 and 5 are both playable for the most part... but has some garbled dialogue/menus/crashing

FE3 and FE5 are still buggy. FE4's project Naga translation is good though, and doesn't have major issues/garbling like the other two.

3 and 5 are both playable for the most part... but has some garbled dialogue/menus/crashing

Hmm well I can do 4 at least.

To be clear, the translation in 3 and 5 adds crashing? Odd.

Erheller

Fire Emblem 5 has two translations.

One of them translates the entire game, but the menus are weird and not actually all translated. The dialogue is also chock-full of memes.

The other translation translates all of the menus, but none of the dialogue.

Take your pick :)

Lynx_7

Yeah, I'm waiting for the project naga translation for 5 myself. Which probably won't be coming anytime soon considering they're still planning on revising 4's script again before releasing a final version.

Nohar

Well, Echoes falls squarely inside the Enjoy the story, skip the game category. While the gameplay isn't bad per see, it is nothing to write home about: boring maps and antiquated mechanics don't work well after the latest entries (especially after Conquest). Yet, I want to play it till I reach the end. It has its charm.

Today I beat Fates for the first time.

Conquest route, Hard Classic with no deaths and no DLC. It took me 100 hours and years of agonizing, but I did it dammit. Final chapter wasn't so bad once it clicked.

I loved it. I loved the world of Nohr (who is easily the better kingdom by far) and the art and the gameplay rocked. I have a love hate relationship with the difficulty, which infuriated me but after every level I thought "alright that was pretty fair."

I've already started Echoes in one of my many long breaks from Fates, so I'm still on the Fire Emblem train woot woot.

Night breaks through.
Fire Emblem rankings (of what I've played):
Path of Radiance
Awakening
Binding Blade
Echoes
Fates
Radiant Dawn
Gaiden
Blazing Blade
Sacred Stones
New Mystery of the Emblem
Shadow Dragon

jzbluz

Why couldn't Inigo or Shigure dance/sing in the main games.

It's considered game breaking? We never had two dancers we could use at the same time. But then again, galeforce as it is in Awakening is probably more game breaking.

Well, Echoes falls squarely inside the Enjoy the story, skip the game category. While the gameplay isn't bad per see, it is nothing to write home about: boring maps and antiquated mechanics don't work well after the latest entries (especially after Conquest). Yet, I want to play it till I reach the end. It has its charm.

I haven't beaten Echoes yet since the game gets so tedious towards the end. The presentation is great but I much prefer engaging gameplay.

PK Gaming

That's up there, but the whole Pelleas/Soren/Almedha stuff is pretty fucked up too.

Oh for sure, but with racial tension being hot button topic right now, Ashnard literally
humiliating and turning Rajaion into a personal slave hits hard.
I like how FE9 did a surprisingly good job of portraying racism in general. You wouldn't expect it to be any good, but it does a surprisingly good job (It's a shame FE10 is just way worse in that regard)

Rutger

Banned
Oh for sure, but with racial tension being hot button topic right now, Ashnard literally
I like how FE9 did a surprisingly good job of portraying racism in general. You wouldn't expect it to be any good, but it does a surprisingly good job (It's a shame FE10 is just way worse in that regard)

FE9's story is very well put together, easily the strongest in the series. It really benefits from not having some kind of ancient evil as the main threat, even though it does play a small part it's in a way that allows the story to focus more on the people in the war.

It's not breaking new ground, but it builds its world and characters better than any other game in the series. It's the only FE game I think highly of for its story instead of its gameplay.

mdubs

Banned
Man, the lack of the ability to save between the second last and final chapters in Fates is a load of garbage and hugely disrespectful of the player’s time.

NeonZ

Man, the lack of the ability to save between the second last and final chapters in Fates is a load of garbage and hugely disrespectful of the player’s time.

To be fair, the final maps are much shorter than the ones that come right before them. It's clear they were designed with the lack of saving in mind. It wasn't just an arbitrary decision.

Erheller

To be fair, the final maps are much shorter than the ones that come right before them. It's clear they were designed with the lack of saving in mind. It wasn't just an arbitrary decision.

The final map is long and extremely punishing if you play it the intended way (clearing your way to the boss, dealing with the endless reinforcements). On Lunatic, it's hard to beat that map the intended way without losing a character. And having to repeat the penultimate chapter is a huge pain in the ass, especially when you still have to do setup for the final chapter every time. It's important to use tonics for the final chapter to get a stat advantage - and guess what, you have to apply them to each character every time you restart. There's a reason why everybody who knows about it does the flyskip.

The last two chapters were designed with the lack of saving in mind, but that doesn't make them good decisions.

Edit: The above applies mostly to Conquest. Birthright Endgame is a pushover, and I haven't beaten Revelations because fuck that game.

Rutger

Banned
Conquest Endgame feels like it was made to be approached like a FE5 map.

Like, I wouldn't be surprised if the intended way is to figure out a way to bypass everything and clear it in one turn. Too bad they don't just give us an infinite range warp, haha.

NeonZ

The final map is long and extremely punishing if you play it the intended way (clearing your way to the boss, dealing with the endless reinforcements). On Lunatic, it's hard to beat that map the intended way without losing a character.

I'm pretty sure the intended way is to make the player rush ahead. The strong reinforcements seem to be there to punish the player if they're taking too long, comparing them with the other units in the chapter.

Lynx_7

Edit: The above applies mostly to Conquest. Birthright Endgame is a pushover, and I haven't beaten Revelations because fuck that game.

Revelation's endgame is decent, but chapter 26 on Lunatic is straight garbage so it's still annoying. I had some uncomfortably close calls on endgame though and if I did die and had to go through 26 again I'd probably drop the game and just watch the ending on youtube, so it's definitely a design choice I hope doesn't return in future games. If it does, then make the succeeding chapter more about spectacle than challenge.

Birthright's endgame is odd. It's like they're asking you to cheese it on higher difficulties.

mdubs

Banned
It’s so hard to go back to Fates after the wonderful voice acting and presentation in Shadows of Valentia. They really nailed all of that and I figure FE Switch will continue the voice acting

Nohar

It’s so hard to go back to Fates after the wonderful voice acting and presentation in Shadows of Valentia. They really nailed all of that and I figure FE Switch will continue the voice acting

I'm planning to go back to Conquest after Echoes, in order to compare the two better.
It seems to be pretty universal: everyone would like to see a new Fire Emblem with the degree of polish that Echoes has, while providing a decent challenge and an enjoyable gameplay experience (because Echoes is definitely lacking in that department).

Rutger

Banned
Alright, I finished FE5 the other day.

I started it a couple weeks back and was hooked. After FE4's long and tedious maps, FE5's short and far more creative maps is a breath of fresh air. It's great to have to work through towns and castles again after those large fields, and with interesting enemy layouts instead of them all being bunched together to rush us down.

But let's keep this about FE5. It's gameplay is familiar to what would come after, but with many unique mechanics going on(often feeling gimmicky, but usually not in a bad way). The biggest thing to note is that this is the first game with rescuing, adding a level of flexibility to positioning that really opens the gameplay up for the series. It's also the start of gaiden maps and map objectives like escape(forcing the player to make everyone escape before Leif or they will be captured, which makes it more than the glorified seize it would later be, but unfortunately it also slows things down) and defend(which are about as dull as they usually are). Skills are back from FE4 and all around better(units don't need one to be able to double for example). They're not that different from what we would see in FE9/10, and like those games they can be a fun gimmick but a far cry from how interesting they could be(hi Fates!). Then there's capturing, a pretty fun way to stay stocked up on items, I'm glad it finally returned in a way with Fates and I'd love to see it reworked in FE Switch for item stealing again.

So about the stranger mechanics. Characters have a hidden pursuit critical stat, which is a multiplier to their crit chance when doubling, which is odd but fun. Nothing is absolute, no perfect 0 or 100% hit rates and even staves can miss, it can be a little annoying but not too big of a problem. Fatigue is well known, and might get in the way early on but eventually becomes a non-issue with S Drinks, still it exists to prevent the play from playing how they want so I can't call it anything but a bad idea. And then there's movement stars that give units a chance to move again, it's too small to ever rely on but real enough to possibly screw over the player on enemy phase for no good reason, thankfully it never returned.

Now about its difficulty. It's considered very difficult, but I found it to be surprisingly generous and flexible. For one thing, the player gets access to infinite range warp very early, and smart use of it can get around many of its challenges. No need to worry about limited uses either, since we get a repair even earlier and in the mid to late game we can find/steal even more. Speaking of, the game never gives the player any money, but since we can take whatever we want from enemies I never felt low on resources. The enemies also tend to not be very strong while there are many monsters in our army. Near the endgame things started to get pretty tricky, but sadly that's mostly due to this being a game before we could pick unit starting positions and the maps would split everyone up in possibly sub-optimal positions.

What else can I say except that I loved this game. The amount of freedom we have to approach maps with rescuing, warps, and status effects make it very fun. It can be a bit unrefined and has a few very questionable design choices, but that never took away from my enjoyment. It is easily within my top three.

The story didn't really do anything for me. Maybe it would have if I cared more about FE4's story, but it kind of felt like filler to that game.

Thracia's skill system is my favorite in all the games. They're important and useful but there aren't too many of them, most (all?) are fairly consequential and I don't feel like I have to account for 12 different things when planning for a round of combat in enemy phase.

The Tellius games had a large number of mostly worthless skills (lol Corruption) and the 3DS games just have too many and I don't like tying them into classes. Skills to me feel like they're best if they're differentiating units of the same class.

Thracia also has such a good recruitment theme, I got so excited every time I got a new party member.

NeonZ

Then there's capturing, a pretty fun way to stay stocked up on items, I'm glad it finally returned in a way with Fates and I'd love to see it reworked in FE Switch for item stealing again.

I really hope Fates' version of capture returns again. Maybe adding back the concept of stealing weapons with it would make people use the feature more consistently.

Being able to capture and recruit any random character and even minor bosses made the playthroughs a more personal experience, even if recruiting a generic goes against FE's primary design. I guess it wasn't a very popular feature, but they could build on it rather than throw it away.

Rutger

Banned
Thracia's skill system is my favorite in all the games. They're important and useful but there aren't too many of them, most (all?) are fairly consequential and I don't feel like I have to account for 12 different things when planning for a round of combat in enemy phase.

The Tellius games had a large number of mostly worthless skills (lol Corruption) and the 3DS games just have too many and I don't like tying them into classes. Skills to me feel like they're best if they're differentiating units of the same class.

Thracia also has such a good recruitment theme, I got so excited every time I got a new party member.

I can understand that. For me though, many of the skills in FE5 are still largely just "extra damage in combat", the ones that matter anyways. With Fates I love that they are tied to classes, making them stand out more from each other(it's not uncommon for several classes to fill very similar roles in the series, and I feel making these classes more unique has been long overdue especially when class changing is an option), and it still has the personal skills to differentiate characters. Along with far more creative skills(things like breakers, damage after combat, and many more create all new strategies to play).

That's not to say I think FE5's skill system is bad, it's just that when it's taken away I don't feel like it's really a loss for the series, while what Fates did is game changing in a good way to me. This is going to be a personal preference thing anyways, there's certainly merits to a simpler system as well(says the FE6 fan), but I'm all for going forward with what Fates built.
I really hope Fates' version of capture returns again. Maybe adding back the concept of stealing weapons with it would make people use the feature more consistently.

Being able to capture and recruit any random character and even minor bosses made the playthroughs a more personal experience, even if recruiting a generic goes against FE's primary design. I guess it wasn't a very popular feature, but they could build on it rather than throw it away.

I like Fates' capture a little more mechanically, since we don't have to worry about the build stat making it impossible in some cases, and also to recruit generics. That said, I'd like to see it opened up to a little more than one character(maybe make it a class thing), and bring back the ability to steal weapons/items.

Either way, I'm glad it finally returned to the series. It was one of the things I was looking forward to the most before playing FE5.

Nohar

Stll on Echoes, chapter 4. While I'm getting really tired of the game, I still push forward as I want to beat it nonetheless. And, well, the OST has some really nice tracks (What Lies At The End is probably my favorite battle theme right now - there is no reason whatsoever to turn on battle animations again). Oddly enough, the game grows on me. Presentation really is something you can't neglect, and that game has an amazing presentation (artwork, music, fully voiced characters, etc). It is really making me wish it had more engaging gameplay, such a waste.

Some units completely outclass others, it is not even funny. Clive is, hands down, the worst Cavalier/Paladin on both routes, and his only saving grace is to support Mathilda, who is at the opposite of the spectrum (although Masqued Paladin is almost as good when he joins). I like Boey and May as characters (their voice actors did a spectacular job), but they are outclassed by Sonya. My Celica is also a surprinsingly very sturdy unit, with HUGE defense and... decent offensive stats I guess. I think the RNG pulled a trick on me for that one. As for Luthier, one just has to compare him with Delthea, who has better stats in everything except for HP upon joining (she lacks Thunder though, but has Aura).

Battle animations are definitely great in that game (characters have unique poses when ending a fight and some critical hits are rather nice), but they still lack the style from the 2D GBA episodes. And, well, considering how lenghty some battle can become, it is better to turn them off completety.

Lynx_7

I'd like to see a mix of Fates and Echoes approaches to skills. I enjoy the variety of the former and I also like the more "direct" approach of the latter. Keeping the HP cost also gives it some sense of risk-reward.

Perhaps make passive skills class-based and active skills character-based, and give the latter some more variety besides just being different flavors of physical attacks.

PK Gaming

Some units completely outclass others, it is not even funny. Clive is, hands down, the worst Cavalier/Paladin on both routes, and his only saving grace is to support Mathilda, who is at the opposite of the spectrum (although Masqued Paladin is almost as good when he joins). I like Boey and May as characters (their voice actors did a spectacular job), but they are outclassed by Sonya. My Celica is also a surprinsingly very sturdy unit, with HUGE defense and... decent offensive stats I guess. I think the RNG pulled a trick on me for that one. As for Luthier, one just has to compare him with Delthea, who has better stats in everything except for HP upon joining (she lacks Thunder though, but has Aura).

He isn't actually. Clive contributes more to the team than Zeke or Mycen do (and definitely more than Conrad), due to how late they join. He gets a bad rap because of his growths, but his bases are competent, and he really only needs a Ridersbane to do work. Mathilda and Kliff are better, but that doesn't mean he's a bad unit.

Sonya is pretty garbage, and definitely worse than Mae/Boey. Her bases are terrible, her base spell list is worse than Gaiden, she joins smack dab in the middle of a desert chapter, and doesn't contribute at all without extreme favoritism. She isn't even a promoted unit like Deen!

Nohar

He isn't actually. Clive contributes more to the team than Zeke or Mycen do (and definitely more than Conrad), due to how late they join. He gets a bad rap because of his growths, but his bases are competent, and he really only needs a Ridersbane to do work. Mathilda and Kliff are better, but that doesn't mean he's a bad unit.

Sonya is pretty garbage, and definitely worse than Mae/Boey. Her bases are terrible, her base spell list is worse than Gaiden, she joins smack dab in the middle of a desert chapter, and doesn't contribute at all without extreme favoritism. She isn't even a promoted unit like Deen!

Well in that case my Boey and Mae were RNG-screwed hard, because Sonya outclass them easily in almost all stats (except for Mae who has slightly more magic and Boey who has more defense ; and, well, Sonya's Luck isn't really her forte).
As for Clive, I don't use him anymore: he is almost 5 to 10 behind in all stats compared to Mathilda (no to mention his inexistent RES stat). And I did try to level him up, but now I don't see the point.

For comparison:
Clive (Lv 6 Paladin):
  • HP:32
  • Might/Strenght:17
  • SKL:9
  • SPD:9
  • LCK:7
  • DEF:9
  • RES:1

Mathilda (Lv 10 Paladin):
  • HP:32
  • Might/Strenght:17
  • SKL:18
  • SPD:15
  • LCK:17
  • DEF:10
  • RES:11 (+1 from fountain)

EDIT: Wow. Mae got a perfect level-up (yup, everything, including Resistance). What are the odds for that one?

Rutger

Banned
I'd like to see a mix of Fates and Echoes approaches to skills. I enjoy the variety of the former and I also like the more "direct" approach of the latter. Keeping the HP cost also gives it some sense of risk-reward.

Perhaps make passive skills class-based and active skills character-based, and give the latter some more variety besides just being different flavors of physical attacks.

This is what I would really like to see. For all of Echoes' gameplay issues, I think it has a good idea with its arts, something that could be mixed with Fates' skills nicely. I disagree with keeping the HP cost though, because I found I rarely care about the HP loss.

What I would love to see, is Fates' shield gauge turned into something like a super meter. Something characters always have and whenever maxed we can chose to use a combat related skill(damage or defensive stuff during combat) whenever we want. It could get more in depth(some skills costing less meter, maybe some characters or classes have ways to trade or boost another unit's meter, stuff like that) but the main idea behind this is that it would add an extra layer of resource management and make it something we can't just do whenever we feel like it.

That's just an idea though. I'm really looking forward to seeing where FE Switch goes, I feel the 3DS games have been a great chance for IS to experiment with the gameplay and it especially payed off in Conquest, so I'm ready to see where they go next.

Well in that case my Boey and Mae were RNG-screwed hard, because Sonya outclass them easily in almost all stats (except for Mae who has slightly more magic and Boey who has more defense ; and, well, Sonya's Luck isn't really her forte).

Boey maybe cause his offense is kind of shit, you'd have to be *really* RNG screwed and/or sandbagging Mae for her to be worse than Sonya when she joins especially since she's supposed to have a notable level lead.

Nohar

Boey maybe cause his offense is kind of shit, you'd have to be *really* RNG screwed and/or sandbagging Mae for her to be worse than Sonya when she joins especially since she's supposed to have a notable level lead.

I do believe I've been RNG-screwed hard here and there, especially my Celica who has 14 in Strenght/Might/Magic at level 6 as a Princess (IIRC, she has a 60% Growth... So... yeah).
On the other hand, she has 16 in Defense. Go figure.

Well, to compare both (my Mae somehow got better stat growths recently):

Mae (Mage, Lv. 17 - decided to wait until 20 for Sonya and her before promoting):
HP:26
Might/Strenght:22
SKL:7
SPD:15
LCK:10
DEF:6
RES:11

Sonya (Mage, Lv. 15):
HP:26
Might/Strenght:19
SKL:17
SPD:17
LCK:6
DEF:12
RES:12

Lunar15

It's pretty standard "anime racism" that's present in a lot of these games. I wouldn't go out of my way to say it's super special. It's also kinda held back by the fact that all the laguz have their own countries, rather than being dispersed across the population. I'm particularly fond of the way Valkyria Chronicles portrayed racism, with most of it coming out of your own country rather than the enemy. But that said, PoR did a good job with specific scenes showing isolation and ignorant hate.

One thing I do like is how in Radiant Dawn, the Laguz decide to go to war over the Serenes Massacre. It's really not promoted as a "both sides" thing. The Laguz are 100% justified in going to war for that event. That's what makes the Act 4 twist kind of a disappointment, because it does become a bit of a "both sides, war is bad mmkay" thing.

PK Gaming

It's pretty standard "anime racism" that's present in a lot of these games (I like how in Valkyria Chronicles a lot of the racism talk is centered around your own country, rather than the enemy). I wouldn't go out of my way to say it's super special. It's also kinda held back by the fact that all the laguz have their own countries, rather than being dispersed across the population.

One thing I do like is how in Radiant Dawn, the Laguz decide to go to war over the Serenes Massacre. It's really not promoted as a "both sides" thing. The Laguz are 100% justified in going to war for that event. That's what makes the Act 4 twist kind of a disappointment, because it does become a bit of a "both sides" thing.

I disagree. It's a lot more measured than your standard anime racism. For one, they allowed several of the protagonists to be bigoted (including the main character), and explicitly made overcoming that a part of their character arcs, instead of just going with a simple "racism is bad" message. The game does a pretty good job at visually drawing a distinction between the two races (not just talking about the fact they're animal people), with certain Laguz races clearly being tied to ethnic groups (like the Dragon and Wolf Laguz). The laguz being captured and forced into slavery for 200 years was very much a callback to real world slavery. Like you genuinely get the sense that they actually tried with allusions to real world racism and that the developers understood it, rather than them just having it as set dressing like most anime.

And yes, RD fucks it up in Act 4. It doesn't even remotely reach the heights of PoR in regards to its depiction of inequality.

Like I dunno, it's not like PoR set a huge bar or anything, but typical anime racism is just so hilariously below par the comparison strikes me as weird.

Nohar

Alright: Mae got to level 20 and had decent growth for a change. Two to go.
Mae (Priestess Lv. 3):
HP:33
Might/Strenght:26
SKL:10
SPD:19
LCK:12
DEF:7
RES:11

At least her Might his rather high. Better than Celica at least.

I wouldn't really say Ike is portrayed as bigoted. He says one slur after hearing Shinon say it, never says it again once he learns it's bad, and then does he really do anything racist after that?

PK Gaming

I wouldn't really say Ike is portrayed as bigoted. He says one slur after hearing Shinon say it, never says it again once he learns it's bad, and then does he really do anything racist after that?

Bigoted might have been too strong of a word, but the point I'm trying to get at is that there's still a progression here. He doesn't automatically start out as someone who is immediately opposed to racism like in most anime. He's been institutionalized to think that the term isn't a big deal and has to learn that it is. That's cool.

Bigoted absolutely applies to Jill, though.

Nohar

Bigoted might have been too strong of a word, but the point I'm trying to get at is that there's still a progression here. He doesn't automatically start out as someone who is immediately opposed to racism like in most anime. He's been institutionalized to think that the term isn't a big deal and has to learn that it is. That's cool.

Bigoted absolutely applies to Jill, though.

Yeah, Ike isn't so much bigoted as he is ignorant on the subject. Once he got things explained to him, he ponders on his actions and changes how he interacts with laguz from here on out.

And yeah, Jill is a piece of work, as is Soren (who is not outright hateful, but definitely disdainful). It takes a while for Soren to act at least decent around laguz (and, well, decent around everyone else too, for that matter). I'm not really sure he grows out of it entirely, unlike Jill who grows out of her past views.
Now, if you want someone who is hateful, although low key about it (because he doesn't speak much unless forced to or drunk), you have Shinon.

Draxal

one question:do you guys want to see Takeuchi Takashi doing the character designs for the next fire emblem game?

I mean he would easily be the worst artist on the series, yeah Fate is a much bigger IP than fire Emblem but it's not because of him, its because of Nasu.

If IS were to steal a mobage game artist, I would easily go for Hideo Minaba of Cygames.

Both aren't happening though, as both of their respective ips are bigger now.

I mean he would easily be the worst artist on the series, yeah Fate is a much bigger IP than fire Emblem but it's not because of him, its because of Nasu.

If IS were to steal a mobage game artist, I would easily go for Hideo Minaba of Cygames.

Both aren't happening though, as both of their respective ips are bigger now.

seibaface time. probably if it happen ppl will finally stop shitting on kozaki >.> <.<

He's pretty far from even being the best Fate artist.

Wouldn't say no to Pako though.
Ok,how about Seishoujo :p?

Rutger

Banned
I think it would be cool to see Akihiko Yoshida work on a game. It would be kind of funny to have the FFT guy work on FE too(though I wouldn't want him to use the FFT style).

I don't think there's much of a chance for that to happen anytime soon though.

I still maintain that Kazuya Nuri would be a good fit for the series, but unfortunately he's attached to Capcom.

Not someone I would have thought of right away, but I can see it now that you brought him up.

Top Bottom