• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow S5 |OT| You thought you were out, but Manu Bennett pulls you back in.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Pretty good one to me hoss. 19-19 for me hoss. I'm looking forward to next week's episode hoss.

jTUZcvN.gif

DeathyBoy

Banned
I'm not convinced that her grief (which has barely been shown recently) is enough motivation to drive her on a course that puts her out on the field against Team Arrow.

Seriously?

In real life if you were a genius hacker, and your partner died like Billy did, and you knew a team of ultimate bad ass hackers, are you telling me you'd go "well, I lack enough motivation to stop him?"

jb1234

Seriously?

In real life if you were a genius hacker, and your partner died like Billy did, and you knew a team of ultimate bad ass hackers, are you telling me you'd go "well, I lack enough motivation to stop him?"

If I knew it would end with me possibly getting shot by my best friends, I think I'd seriously reconsider.

ZeroX03

Banned
Wait, was there no flashback this episode? Are they finally over?

No, they're just winding down. There's a few more to come. We've still got to see:
Oliver being dropped off on the Island. Dolph and Oliver fighting on the island. Oliver putting DS's mask on a pike. Oliver getting picked up and reuniting with his family (including Moira!). Loop closed.
Regular flashbacks end with episode 23.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Good episode. Glad they didn't try to do a flashback here, the conflicts needed room to grow. I also appreciate that even though it sorta diverged from The Hunt For Chase, it tied into, and was the culmination of the Helix & Felicity plot they've built up for a few episodes.

Helix is soooooooooooo coming back. Lyla mentioning how dangerous he was + not showing his face = He is going to be important later on down the line. Hoping that Lyla and Diggle don't get divorced...again.

The Father 2 Father scenes between Lance and Wild Dog were good too. Nice to have those characters paired up, they have good banter. I got a good laugh out of the look Lance had when the little girl called him Hoss.

Man, Arrow Writers making The Flash look like amateur hour this season. Keep the streak going!

ZeroX03

Banned
From AV Club:
I never, ever, ever want Quentin Lance to die. Ever. But if he does, I demand his eulogy begin with, “Quentin Lance, or Hoss as he liked to be called...”
Same as my funeral. If I ever get perma'd, you guys know what to do.

Curtis is still far too hyper for my tastes, but I will never not love when Mr. Terrific busts out the T-spheres. Perfection.
Yeah I'm loving the T-spheres but he's nowhere near as funny as Felicity or Cisco and especially not based Mick. He still doesn't feel like he gels with team like Rene clearly does and Dinah is getting there.

God Wild Dog and Chesthair are great.

WedgeX

Banned
From AV Club:

Same as my funeral. If I ever get perma'd, you guys know what to do.

Yeah I'm loving the T-spheres but he's nowhere near as funny as Felicity or Cisco and especially not based Mick. He still doesn't feel like he gels with team like Rene clearly does and Dinah is getting there.

God Wild Dog and Chesthair are great.

I thought we agreed he is Chesthoss from now on?

NaviLink

I agree with some previous posts, weakest episode this season. The scene with Wild dog and his daughter was nice. Trouble brewing between Diggle and his wife could be interesting if they keep at it. The rest was meh. At least we got Felicity in a tight black outfit so there's that.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Damn that hacker chick is amazing. Hot hot hot!!!

Kacey Rohl. Definitely down to see more Evil Felicity. She truly doesn't give a fuck. She killed that dude on accident and was over it 30 seconds later. Even her remorse came off as just a way to calm Felicity down.

A bunch of hackers doesn't seem to be the best fit for a fight against Team Arrow. Even Terrific got a win.

I wonder what this Cayden James dude is about. That name doesn't ring a bell to me, but the DC universe is vast. Wonder if it's an alias or anagram or something

The arrow team should get more airtime, i mean all of them. Dinah was barely in the episode. It does not feel like the original team Arrow.

The original team arrow was small just 3 people plus a extra one now and again .
This team is 6 people and then you have the support cast that sometimes takes up extra time.
Next season i expect to see characters missing eps like how lance and speedy are this season because of how big the cast going to be .

Kacey Rohl. Definitely down to see more Evil Felicity. She truly doesn't give a fuck. She killed that dude on accident and was over it 30 seconds later. Even her remorse came off as just a way to calm Felicity down.

I can see why it wouldn't faze her. A little elevator murder is nothing to someone who was on Hannibal.

Joni

Kacey Rohl. Definitely down to see more Evil Felicity. She truly doesn't give a fuck. She killed that dude on accident and was over it 30 seconds later. Even her remorse came off as just a way to calm Felicity down
I simply don't believe it was an accident.

I wonder what this Cayden James dude is about. That name doesn't ring a bell to me, but the DC universe is vast. Wonder if it's an alias or anagram or something
It is Jimmy Olsen.

Ithil

Assuming it's not resolved next episode or something, it's practically screaming "Big Bad for next season".

Skux

Assuming it's not resolved next episode or something, it's practically screaming "Big Bad for next season".

Ugh, nothing would be worse than a hacker for a big bad. The 'fight' scenes would be two people smashing away on keyboards.

Top Bottom