• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's have a Dolan thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
here are some that are accualy not cansur

slpXD.png

lpq16.jpg

LProtag

I have to say that in terms of absurdist memes, dolan really doesn't do anything for me. They mostly all look like they're trying to hard. Defeats the purpose for me really. There's also not enough turnaround for what they're trying to do in the last panel. I get that it's supposed to be a jump in logic to something else, that's where the absurdism comes in, but it's not a large jump away from what's going on at all.

I mean, I've chuckled at one or two, but they all really seem to fail on a fundamental level for me. See Battersea Power Station's above post with the expanding dolan for something that actually works.

Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff along with jimmy rustling are a whole other story though.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
i love the voices i give these characters
KuGsj.gif

i wish you guys were in my head to hear them

RevDM

Banned
I came across these today. They're videos of the normal comics, given voices, sound effects, and edited a bit. Sorry if they've been posted already, but some of them crack me up.

Ugoob vidoes

I do not want Dolan to be ruined, please remove these links. I like the voices I made for them in my head as does everyone else.

drspeedy

I came across these today. They're videos of the normal comics, given voices, sound effects, and edited a bit. Sorry if they've been posted already, but some of them crack me up.

Uncle Dolan: Parking the Car
Dolan and Gooby: Best Friens
Uncle Dolan: Titanig
Uncle Dolan and Gooby: Where's Pluto?"

I can't stop laughing at the Titanig end music. These are great!

RevDM said:
I do not want Dolan to be ruined, please remove these links. I like the voices I made for them in my head as does everyone else.

ZzIMH.jpg

It means I'm calling you out for attempting to discount the quality of standardized intelligence tests and at the same time trying to sound like you possess some level of intelligence to even make such a claim, and to back it up by name dropping your shitty university.

I guess thesaurus.com wasn't able to extrapolate my last post to an east-to-read format. I hope this clears it up.

Regards,
RavDM

Did Dartmouth run over your dog or something?

RevDM

Banned
for you pleasure, sir...

uLJwt.jpg

UiNkm.jpg

e0CVd.jpg

This is fantastic. I kind of want to superimpose my avatar on top of it. I think it would work out since they are both similar. I'll hop on over to avatar request thread to see if anyone can do that for me. Thanks!

drspeedy

This is fantastic. I kind of want to superimpose my avatar on top of it. I think it would work out since they are both similar. I'll hop on over to avatar request thread to see if anyone can do that for me. Thanks!

I'll work something up and PM you

I remember seeing one about bogs evolving or something that I thought was funny. The rare funny ones are good but most are pretty lame.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
This meme is 100% new to me as of five minutes ago. It's amazing.

Never found these funny but I'm glad I went through this thread

The guy namedropping his university whilst trying harder than anyone in history to sound intelligent was hilarious, it seemed so forced

found it:

96d.jpg

hahaha

Amazing.

I can understand why tons of people 'hate' Dolan, but I find it hilarious every now and then. There are some seriously shit ones out there, but many of them are fantastic. It is second behind 'Bad luck Brian' as my favourite meme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom