• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon: Zero Dawn Complete Edition announced

Weevilone

I'm kinda bummed that I preorded the digital DLC, something I don't think I've ever done. I'd much rather have just purchased this complete edition.

Otherwise, absolutely zero issues with paying full price for a game like this out of the gate. It was worth every penny and then some.

Voyevoda

I want to buy it, to actually own the game (I'm currently playing it on a borrowed copy) and get the DLC, but I'm afraid that, like The Witcher 3 GOTY, the save file is different, and that I have to start over...

Is there any info on that?

I want to buy it, to actually own the game (I'm currently playing it on a borrowed copy) and get the DLC, but I'm afraid that, like The Witcher 3 GOTY, the save file is different, and that I have to start over...

Is there any info on that?

i would like to know this.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
i would like to know this.

You access the DLC within the game and the access point is in the North so I'd say it's the same save file. It's not separate from the full game, it's an expansion of it. At least that's how I see it. You can then go on to use the new weapons and upgrades in the whole game. That's been verified.

http://www.thespread.com.au/videogames/horizon-zero-dawn-frozen-wilds-review/

Horizon-Zero-Dawn-Frozen-Wilds-Review-The-SpreadAU-7-758x426.jpg

Spoiler Free Review.

9/10

f@luS

More than a member.
just started frozen wild, i mean just installed it

im sure i was at 100% previously but now im at 99,53

is that normal?

Josh5890

Wow I didn't realize that they were releasing a complete edition. I was planning on getting this Black Friday but now I think I might just wait

sn0man

Someone got a reply on twitter saying the DLC will be included on the disc of the complete edition.

https://twitter.com/Maitre_Yuzu/status/918582228241829888
DL91qasWsAApQ8f.jpg

They just got $50. Devs need to know how great this is. Hopefully my little bit helps. Hell maybe I’ll buy killzone from somewhere new instead of used.

Buying a Pro soon so this will be one of the gifts I ask for.

Just picked up my Pro and this thing is getting bought and put on the shelf for next year when I get a 4K TV. I hear the HDR is impressive.

Top Bottom