• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucaMac

If servers don't come back before the Facebook event ends later today, do we all get 3 gigantuars and 1 ticket?

True actually. I noticed it after the servers went down so couldn't get my screenshot. Figured I'd do it after...it realistically could cut that out for me too.

Anyway. Enjoy it if ye get it back as promised...I guess I'll find out when I get up in 8 hours. I'll start it up and try use it before checking here. Give myself a little 'will it? won't it?' be up excitement... Might as well make a game out of this, eh...game?

If servers don't come back before the Facebook event ends later today, do we all get 3 gigantuars and 1 ticket?
Maybe they'll extend the FB campaign a day? I just found out about it yesterday and, obviously, can't participate until the game is back so that I can take my screenshot. :/

Celegus

giphy.gif

Don't worry guys, they have the right tools for the job.

If the currency increase happens then I forgive them...:for the most part and I'm glad I didn't farm the event anywhere near what I could have

If the currency increase happens then I forgive them...:for the most part and I'm glad I didn't farm the event anywhere near what I could have

The question is: Did they intentionally gimp it for the first week and then bump it the second week, or did they bump it the second week due to complaints as an admission of them fucking up? I forgive them if it's the latter, but I'm afraid it's probably the former.

The question is: Did they intentionally gimp it for the first week and then bump it the second week, or did they bump it the second week due to complaints as an admission of them fucking up? I forgive them if it's the latter, but I'm afraid it's probably the former.

Of course it's the former and that means I will wait for the 2nd week on events now.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Some quick math

current ELT: Sazh (+50%) + Vanille (+75%) + non-bonus friend (because snow can't carry this event) = (100 + 50 + 75) = 225ish gears avg

next ELT: Sazh (+50%) + Vanille (+75%) + Lightning Friend (+100%) (because you all have them or what?) = (300 + 150 + 225 + 300) = 975ish?

(anecdotally I averaged right around 196-200 for clearing ELT with Sazh and Vanille)

But this seems like a big jump esp. w/a bunch of Lightnings in the mix.

Pejo

This is where I'm at with it too. I burned pretty much every single NRG on the event all week, I'd be really pissed if they purposely shat up the drop rates to make me do pulls for bonus units, with intentions to up it this week.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck

Oh definitely the former. It's so obvious now.

Of course it's the former and that means I will wait for the 2nd week on events now.

This is where I'm at with it too. I burned pretty much every single NRG on the event all week, I'd be really pissed if they purposely shat up the drop rates to make me do pulls for bonus units, with intentions to up it this week.

Ok let's pretend we're evil game makers, how do you keep this trick in play?
Why, certain rewards / purchases that drop off in the 2nd week of course.

unrealist

They have really made some bad decisions in the past week.. I believe most of us actually spend lots of energy of grinding gears. Increasing it now is a good thing but a slap to the face that what you did the previous week was a waste of your time.

Not to mention lacklustre compensations compared to JP, which has also seen little to none "extended" maintenance.
I wonder why SQEX chose Gumi in the first place.. giving me the vibes of Chain Chronicles now..

leehom

Maybe they bumped it up to 300 to balance out the pitiful 100 first week.

200 would've been a fair rate from the start imo. The gigantuars need a boost too. I never saw one in over 50 runs.

Lyrian

I burned pretty much every single NRG on the event all week, I'd be really pissed if they purposely shat up the drop rates to make me do pulls for bonus units, with intentions to up it this week.

Well... yeah. I think **everyone** here has been predicting this to happen in one form or another since day 1 of the event?

Alkez

I don't think it was intentional tbh. I think they just implemented the same rate JP had, added the rewards that we're used to but JP didn't have at the time, and didn't really think how that was going to play out.

I don't think Gumi are malicious like that, I just think they don't think things through a lot of the time.

But they are trying tbf. And it's clear they listen to community feedback, which is more than I can say for a lot of companies.

leehom

Please please please Gumi have this fix in two hours....I need my daily FFBE dose. This game is worse than crack.

EDarkness

Damn, I decided to get a little sleep after being up all night and when I wake up the game is STILL down for maintenance? Sheesh. What are those guys doing over there? Well, I guess I'll do some programming since I don't have FF:BE to distract me.

Also, this thread is moving fast....

Lyrian

Anyone else just have the most productive day at work in awhile?

I haven't been able to farm anything today. So nope, not a productive day at all, outside of writing Neogaf posts.

Was work supposed to mean something else?

Whizkid7

Woah four new pages what's going o-

Well. If I wasn't already used to Gumi's shenanigans (We've mentioned Chain Chronicle already, but I remember Brave Frontier had a day long maintenance too) I'd probably be cranky too. As it is I'm just gonna shrug and go back to Pokemon.

Malakhov

Banned
I wouldnt really mind if they give us the NRG we've wasted while they were doing their maintenance.

It was supposed to finish at 7am eastern time, we're now 7h30pm. They owe us 7.5 hours x 12 NRG = 90 NRG thus far.

And a ticket, and 100 lapis for an NRG refresh as well, just for the trouble.

Malakhov

Banned
And so glad I only farmed the cactuars and stopped the event after it. With a lightning friend and snow now I will be able to get everything I would of wanted (tickets, sq, awakening mats, Trust moogle and the fist weapon for WoL).

I wouldnt really mind if they give us the NRG we've wasted while they were doing their maintenance.

It was supposed to finish at 7am eastern time, we're now 7h30pm. They owe us 7.5 hours x 12 NRG = 90 NRG thus far.

And a ticket, and 100 lapis for an NRG refresh as well, just for the trouble.

Yeah that shouldn't be all that we are given or all we accept. I'm okay with maint. I played Wow for 13 years so I'm used to it but this just shows how inept they are. A few hours extended? Sure it happens an entire day? Should never be acceptable.

Malakhov

Banned
Just saw that it's 200 lapis, a ticket, 2 metal gigantuars, 2 elixirs and 2 snappers no one cares about.

Its actually not that bad. 60 NRG and 200 lapis can be used for NRG refills, plus a ticket so I can cry tomorrow morning when I pull Lani instead of Lightning.

Muku

So.... this game, it'll come back up after New Years at this rate, right? Or is that still too optimistic?

Malakhov

Banned
Yeah that shouldn't be all that we are given or all we accept. I'm okay with maint. I played Wow for 13 years so I'm used to it but this just shows how inept they are. A few hours extended? Sure it happens an entire day? Should never be acceptable.
I think they should of just apologized and stopped giving an eta when they realised they fucked something up.

They owe us some better programmers, to be honest. Every maintenance is the same.

Why not have a test server and do it there first to test everything out? Were in 2016 for Christ's sake.

H3xum

I wonder how aware and in touch Square is. Did Gumi end up in charge of this for any particular reason? This is my first true foray into mobile games

Kouriozan

What are current bets on compensation? Remember, this is global and we get no love.

Get the before the last extension reward :

60 NRG / 200 Lapis / 2 Gigantuars / 2 King Gil Snapper / 2 Elixir / 1 Ticket

Multiply that by 1.5 (so the ticket stay at 1) and you get what we'll probably have.

90 NRG / 300 Lapis / 3 Gigantuars / 3 King Gil Snapper / 3 Elixir / 1 Ticket

Valentus

guys
its happening isnt it?

3 day maintenance like chain chronicles

isnt it?

we had to go play mobius or worse... record keeper?!?!?

FIX THIS SHIT GUMI

guys
its happening isnt it?

3 day maintenance like chain chronicles

isnt it?

we had to go play mobius or worse... record keeper?!?!?

FIX THIS SHIT GUMI

Meh this is the only mobile game I really play now...log on to BF every four hours to donate to my guild just to help others but don't actually play....Tales of Link has lost its luster to me so it's basically this or nothing for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom