• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

Man the vapor maxes have really grown on me. Are they instant sell out every time they are released?
This is only the second release. I'd say as long as you're on it and try to grab them as soon as they are up you won't have much difficulty with most releases.

It's just the Lab releases that are gonna be limited.

Shy

Vapormax Asphalt 10.5 achieved.

I almost fucked it though. LOL.

In my rush to get them, i incorrectly put i my email (which i didn't realise at the time) so when i ordered them i didn't get any email notification, and they weren't showing up in the order page of my account.

But i contacted Live CS chat. And he was very helpful and told me and fixed the problem.

In the smallest chance that "Simon" comes here. Godbless you sir.

On the topic of getting new trainers, the site forced my to make a Nike+ account before i could place my order.

Was it that way for anyone else. I'm from the UK.
It's more like, if you've had any experience with the flyknit racers, the vapormaxes will feel similar due to it being on the narrow side. You can always go half a size up if your foot is more wise than narrow.
I ended up getting the half a size then i wear.

Hope it works out. *crosses fingers*

Www.Asos.com has select sizes! Just secured a pair. They also have express 2 day shipping.

mvPGIlt.jpg

@Adidasalerts direct links:

Select sizes on @ASOS.
adidas NMD_CS1 Primeknit.
Black https://t.co/MDi10UGA4V
White https://t.co/nOmvAh8j9c

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Man, surprised at how long the W+H R2s are sitting.

If they're still there next week I'll probs cop lol.

Too many hyped releases atm I'm guessing.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Are they more expensive in other countries? Here in australia they're the same price as the city socks that released at the same time and seem to be much higher quality.

soultron

Banned
Are they more expensive in other countries? Here in australia they're the same price as the city socks that released at the same time and seem to be much higher quality.

$290 CAD, which is typically the upper limit on adi releases here.

The CS1 gums selling right now are $220, in comparison.

The materials and construction are super nice, you're right. I'd just rather hold out for something nice like the Parleys next month since they're a more unique CW (IMO) and I already own too many grey and black shoes at the moment. :)

EDIT: Carted the red/white suptempos then forgot to agree to T&C when checking out... LLLLLLLL

Acrylic7

Suptempos achieved.
Thought they could catch me with my pants down like they did with the Box Logos but I had a backup plan in case they screwed with my autofill again.

Fjordson

City sock = easy cop on Adidas.

Was the same with the gumsole R1's. People just don't get hyped for gumsoles. And the Yeezy's this weekend probably help.

City sock = easy cop on Adidas.

Was the same with the gumsole R1's. People just don't get hyped for gumsoles. And the Yeezy's this weekend probably help.

I ended up buying the city sock from adidas. Was pretty easy.
Just checked back and they still have a lot of sizes.

I think hype for the NMDs is down anyway. A lot of the releases sit these days, same goes for UBs that aren't collabs.
It's definitely dropped a bit for most of the nmd releases, given how many there have been lately.

Which is fine, because they're easier to acquire loll

Plus, the R2s and XR1s, in general, aren't as popular as the R1s.

gotoadgo

My CS1 order was cancelled due to insufficient stock in the warehouse
LLShC.gif

I've now ordered from ASOS with fee international express shipping. Hopefully there are no hiccups this time.

Hitta93

Banned
Probably been asked before and I probably asked myself, but has anyone hit on the Confirmed app for Yeezys?

When is the next upcoming release as well?

I'm just hoping that I get some yeezy god karma my way but then again I took someone's spot in Copenhagen when I don't even live on that hemisphere

Quick

Banned
Been looking to cop Nike Prestos for the longest time, and finally saw them in stores last year.

What's the consensus of the current run of Prestos here?

As an idiot who has no budgeting skills and loves to take L's, anyone know how Nike is handling the Suptempos release tomorrow? How'd they do it originally, SNKRS app?

EDIT: I see tomorrow's release is being done through NikeLab.

RIP.

The Ls are trickling in. I wish they just sent them all at once instead of having to wait through the day or even until morning for it.

When's yeezysupply? I might need to lurk on NT again lol.

Fjordson

The milled leather EQT 93/17's this morning only went up to size 10....

why.

Man I almost skipped the gum sole CS1's to get the EQT's, glad I didn't.

The Ls are trickling in. I wish they just sent them all at once instead of having to wait through the day or even until morning for it.

When's yeezysupply? I might need to lurk on NT again lol.
Don't think there's any set time, but it's usually pretty random. When I copped the breds it was a little after 3 AM pacific.

edit: Space Jam 11's are restocked on SNKRS for anyone interested. Could be gone after this post, though.

It's OOS.

Unless you have clown feet.

Fucking Nike man. SNKRS APP is a fucking JOKE on Android.

Hit purchase 2x, NOTHING, hit purchase a third time, PASSWORD ERROR. WAT?

Go to desktop. SERVER ERROR 3x, finally get in. 10.5 sold out.

Top Bottom