• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boxing Discussion

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Indongo out there giving his great Glass Joe impression cause he weak sauce.

We didn't even get Von Kaiser level opponent for Crawford.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
Indongo fought like someone who didn't have a reach advantage, swinging wildly. Let him off balance and wide open.

There are levels to boxing. He's not doing that to Mikey Garcia but I still think he should win. This dude was outclassed from the get go. Watching his highlights, he doesn't even know how to cut off the ring.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Can we at least get Dom Flamingo out there?

I know he can go down just as fast, but at least he feels like he could fuck some shit up unlike Glass Joe Indongo.

Turin

Banned
My top 5 p4p list is getting a revision.

Would love to see him at 147. Manny's fucked if he fights Bud(he won't).

I think he'll eventually get a shot at Hayman's guys but it'll be as inconvenient as they can make it for him.

TuXx

Bud is #5

C'mon, his biggest wins were against Gamboa and Postol.

He doesn't jump ahead of Ward, Canelo, GGG and Thurman.

Edit: Let's not forget Spence.

My top 5 p4p list is getting a revision.

Would love to see him at 147. Manny's fucked if he fights Bud(he won't).

I think he'll eventually get a shot at Hayman's guys but it'll be as inconvenient as they can make it for him.

It'll happen. Bob is just lowering Manny's asking price and waiting for a time that he'll get stopped, which looks like it can happen now.

Arum said he plans to have Crawford attend the Pacquiao-Horn rematch in Australia so it seems Bud will make his 147 debut against the winner.

Tom_Cody

That was some P4P stuff from Crawford last night.

AllTepidGreathornedowl.gif

GoldenWellwornBoilweevil.gif

Tom_Cody

One year ago today Errol Spence sent Leonard Bundu to the shadow realm. Bundu had gone the distance with Keith Thurman just 20 months prior.

AccurateWeirdFlatcoatretriever.gif

The Circus is almost over.Thank God. Can't wait for the WAHHHHHHH BOXING IS DEAD crowd to disappear.
One year ago today Errol Spence sent Leonard Bundu to the shadow realm. Bundu had gone the distance with Keith Thurman just 20 months prior.

AccurateWeirdFlatcoatretriever.gif
Remember when some folks thought Spence was being overhyped.

what time is the cotto fight? It seems people are forgetting he is coming back.
Well it is going up against a Grand Spectacle. The Cotto -Kamegai card starts at 9:45 PM EST

Sentenza

Remember when some folks thought Spence was being overhyped.
I always thought Spence Jr was an absolute, genuine talent...
But let's not pretend defeating a 42 years old Bundu would be the most impressive achievement.

GGG is regularly dismissed (mostly by clueless fools) as someone "fighting just bums" for knocking out opposition with a better resume.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Nice one-punch KO from last night:

Hugo Centeno Jr. KOs Immanuwel Aleem
NervousAcclaimedAmethystinepython.gif

Amazing hit, even looking at it repeatedly I can't see the left hook coming unless I focus solely on it, really looked like he was going to throw a right and yet that left came in so quickly without even looking like he cranked it back because of how he turn his body with it.

Top Bottom