• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT7| Please wait for Tien to be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeeter49

I'm so excited to see 18 fight. It's been too long, and she's the only one we haven't seen fight for a long time, minus the Krillin ass beating.

Skeeter49

In my defense I said in a long time.

Post BoG we haven't seen much from 18 fighting wise.

Anyway, I wonder if in the next episode, Goku's trying to go for Jiren and people keep getting in his way wanting to fight him.

L Thammy

I actually really like the tracksuit. Maybe I'm weird, but it feels like it's making a statement. On one hand, she's a married woman and she's off limits. On the other hand, if Krillin were ever to mess up, she knows she's going to win that battle.

Gohan's tracksuit is also very dad-ly, but the second part doesn't work because he got wrecked in it.

I hate to be that person always looking forward to the next arc (I'm loving this arc), but following this one, I'm hoping for an arc that is more about going on a journey somewhere. Preferably with two different groups of the cast working on different aspects of the arc and eventually meeting up.

I hate to be that person always looking forward to the next arc (I'm loving this arc), but following this one, I'm hoping for an arc that is more about going on a journey somewhere. Preferably with two different groups of the cast working on different aspects of the arc and eventually meeting up.

We will go to planet Salad eventually.

DDXsv0DWAAEi_p7.jpg
lol

Eylos

Banned
Is that the Saiyan U6 planet? I picture Yamcha marrying a saiyan and the female saiyans seem to be in U6. So if this happens, i could see Yamcha going but I'd want him to return back to earth and not stay there
Then yamcha son IS teleported to the past of u7 and his son turns to be king vegeta

Skeeter49

What if at the end of this arc, each member of U7 gets stranded in a different universe. They have to go universe to universe to find each U7 member.
This includes the 6 erased universes, assuming that when they inevitably use the Super Dragon Ball's to wish the universes back, poor wording phrasing of the wish brings back all 18.

18 and Roshi in Universe 2
17 in Universe 3
Tien in Universe 4
Vegeta in Universe 6
Frieza in Universe 9
Goku in Universe 10
Gohan in universe 11
Piccolo in one of the destroyed universes that has Namekians that escaped to that universe.
Krillin in one of the destroyed universes.

Then yamcha son IS teleported to the past of u7 and his son turns to be king vegeta

Yamcha having a half-saiyan son has potential now that you mention it. I always pictured him with a daughter

What if at the end of this arc, each member of U7 gets stranded in a different universe. They have to go universe to universe to find each U7 member.
This is a good idea, I like this. Anything like this sounds intriguing to me

Eylos

Banned
I want the war ragnarok, gods against each other resulting in the death of that blue arrogant punk, father of the angels, to me he's the true vilain.

Odoul

This includes the 6 erased universes, assuming that when they inevitably use the Super Dragon Ball's to wish the universes back, poor wording phrasing of the wish brings back all 18.

I always assumed that was the ultimate end game.

More potential plot lines, more fighters and more GoD.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Lmao, Grotesque Zamasu in XV2 has a normal character style moveset, it appears to be a full moveset, he has his own grab and unique supers and still isn't playable.

That's because he doesn't have a full moveset, it's an extremely limited boss moveset.

Also, vegetto blue has a completely different moveset compared to vegetto, he has a much wider range of combos, I think he can even straight up combo into final kamehameha.

ElFly

hahahaha yesss

18 and Roshi in Universe 2
17 in Universe 3
Tien in Universe 4
Vegeta in Universe 6
Frieza in Universe 9
Goku in Universe 10
Gohan in universe 11
Piccolo in one of the destroyed universes that has Namekians that escaped to that universe.
Krillin in one of the destroyed universes.

maybe they will have Goku get lost in the aftermath and have multiverse adventures, and have that be the justification for Bulma saying that Goku had not visited her in five years in the ending of dragon ball

it'd be stretching it, but still

Do you think the fact that Frost just hangs out all the time in his 4th form indicates that he has another transformation now? Frieza seems to hang out in his final form all the time now since he mastered his golden form.

Hydrus

Hey everyone, just a random post, but I just wanted to take a sec to appreciate how perfect Android 17's English funimation voice is! That is the best English voice casting in the whole series. That is all.

CryptiK

Do you think the fact that Frost just hangs out all the time in his 4th form indicates that he has another transformation now? Frieza seems to hang out in his final form all the time now since he mastered his golden form.
I would be extremely surprised if Frost doesnt get a new form, even though his final form looks more like Freeza's Golden Form than Freeza's 4th form.

Might be.

But then he would have used it against Hit.

My thoughts are that Hit trained him a little I'm pretty sure that was implied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom