• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT4| Permanent Skill-Up any day now...

bonkeng

I keep telling myself not to pull. But got exactly 50 gems after claiming dailies. The urge to pull was unreal so I did a multi. Got a legend but it's Sabo. Was hoping it would be the newer ones, but i keep getting older legends.

Other new units i got are Dosun and Dream Luffy. Rest are dupes.

RedBoot

Hey, we're getting Fishman Island p1 in a week! Not a whole lot to be excited about story character-wise, though. Hody's second evo is nice but we won't see it til p2. Also both Hody evos are 30 cost because Sengoku gets no love. :p

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
So i didn t wanna pull on this Sugo w- my main vecause i still need to farm Shiki etc....but after screwing up on the WB FN on a 2x stamina run because i let my team get bound(yikes) - i did to Rage pulls.

First pull Mansherry dupe, meh.
2nd pull this guy
screenshot_20170623-0vasre.png

I didnt know him beforehand but he seems REALLY good with his active, once im done with Driven i think i willl have to focus on PH - got some nice units there.

Announced in the 15mil downloads, I believe

I read that but for some reaso i didnt expect it for the new FN asap. Very nice.

mileS

3d2y Sanji books seem like they have legend-like drop %. Please tell me I'm just having bad luck :/

Plus side is this fortnight is super fast with legend Blackbeard + some str /psy units. Having a captain that gets both the hp and atk buff at the same time is awesome.

MiTYH

3d2y Sanji books seem like they have legend-like drop %. Please tell me I'm just having bad luck :/

Plus side is this fortnight is super fast with legend Blackbeard + some str /psy units. Having a captain that gets both the hp and atk buff at the same time is awesome.

Not just you, I can't get them either. But I've got a Max doffy already so I'll just run this FN all day today

For me I use double Tesoro and PSY units with Raid Doffy. Barely any stalling, no issues at all. And I remember having such trouble with it when it first came out too

mileS

Only need 5 more skill ups on Shiki, and I have all weekend to do it. Feels good. Weekend raids for at least 2 days need to be a thing.

RedBoot

There's so much content on the extra island right now. :O

Four raids, four fortnights, and the colo!

I've maxed all four raid bosses though so there's not much for me there (I guess I could get more Tesoro sockets). Gonna focus on Ain this weekend while the colo's open and keep getting Leo copies in the FN.

HabeeNo

I hate Shiki so much. Trying to run a double Cavendish team, but nothing works safely, for every 1 victory I get 3 game overs :(

cw_sasuke

Its over...F Yeah.
Farmed 25 copies - needed 5 more skillups and just fed them now...worked out fine. Also not a single messed up run, while i screwed up every second run just a couple of days ago.

Not to farm more Caesar/Fujitora books and my Driven core team is done...i better be able to clear more Colo stages now that i have Shiki skilled, he did cost me most of my gems. Still missing 3-4 Sockets or so but i wont bother with it now.

Edit: Only thing that sucks - now i really have to look into clearing Doffy Training Island...yikes.
Gonna try Shiki 40s and see if I can get some copies that way. Hopefully not a complete disaster.

Good luck....you have Leo ? He was the MVP for me on the Double Enel quad, because i would just use his delay whenever a enemy stage was going take me out on low CD...runs took more time because my Enel isnt skilled but it was very safe.

Enel/Enel
QCKDoffy/QCKLucci
Leo/Raidhawk

...is what i used.

cw_sasuke

Look into zombie teams. It'll take a couple hours but it's nice to get it out of the way

God stalling out Pica was hell though

Is their any chance to still mess up the run if you are on the later stages ? I dont see myself spending hours on a stage if i can still somehow mess it up if i need to hit perfect or rely on orb lucks.

But getting that ship would help me alot.

RedBoot

Jesus Christ Nekomamushi is so OP. 1.25 HP boost and 3.75 atk boost for just having color orb

Yeah, I'm interested to see how he works out. He's limited to Strikers so Akainu is still on top, but Neko should easily be in the top 2-5. I think he'd be a little luck based since getting a TND/RCV orb on the wrong character at the wrong time will kill your damage. Orb control will be vital for him, and sadly some of the standbys for colos (Kuma, Shiki, Pica) aren't boosted by him. Having Shirahoshi and Aokiji's Bike will help immensely though.

He's also totally screwed by the orb removal on Cavendish's stage, so we might see that more often moving forward.

Still, nice to see Strikers get a huge buff. They were due for another legend but I thought they might have used Log Kid for that. I guess Shooters are next on the list since they're still basically only repped by SW Ace (6+ Usopp is technically a Shooter lead, but I don't think they'll count that).

bjork

Good luck....you have Leo ? He was the MVP for me on the Double Enel quad, because i would just use his delay whenever a enemy stage was going take me out on low CD...runs took more time because my Enel isnt skilled but it was very safe.

Enel/Enel
QCKDoffy/QCKLucci
Leo/Raidhawk

...is what i used.

I'll give it a shot. Part of the problem is levels on my guys, I think my Leo is like 33 and Lucci might be 50? So I've been toying with different team builds, but I'm bumming over no reliable Dex BB team, heh.

Kyou

Is their any chance to still mess up the run if you are on the later stages ? I dont see myself spending hours on a stage if i can still somehow mess it up if i need to hit perfect or rely on orb lucks.

But getting that ship would help me alot.

I beat it on my first try but I think it's fairly fool proof as long as you have the sockets you need.

Basically it boils down to murdering everything except one person and then stalling for fucking ever and going into the next round ready with specials and orbs to do the same thing again. This is the guide I used: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaFdP88Lnno , give it a watch and see what you think.

I used Helmeppo instead of 5+ Zoro because I didn't hit the sockets I needed and it worked out okay.

Also for real though you'll have to sit through Pica color changing himself like 100+ times

EMT0

Banned
Yeah, I'm interested to see how he works out. He's limited to Strikers so Akainu is still on top, but Neko should easily be in the top 2-5. I think he'd be a little luck based since getting a TND/RCV orb on the wrong character at the wrong time will kill your damage. Orb control will be vital for him, and sadly some of the standbys for colos (Kuma, Shiki, Pica) aren't boosted by him. Having Shirahoshi and Aokiji's Bike will help immensely though.

He's also totally screwed by the orb removal on Cavendish's stage, so we might see that more often moving forward.

Still, nice to see Strikers get a huge buff. They were due for another legend but I thought they might have used Log Kid for that. I guess Shooters are next on the list since they're still basically only repped by SW Ace (6+ Usopp is technically a Shooter lead, but I don't think they'll count that).

Kuzan and Borsalino are crying right now, lol. I do see what you mean though. So far I've just been farming Fuji books off of natural stamina, and I don't need anything else from this stage at all aside from Wicca and Leo sockets since I don't have Orlombus or Elizabello. I also got Spandam from FP pulls....yay, would have rather had any other CP9 unit but at least he's new :s

Hana-Bi

Cleared Zephyr colo stage but I'm wondering if I really should farm him and Ain and Binz.

Are those three units essential in any way later on? Don't really have the time and the mood to go all out farming them tomorrow and next week. Might just focus on one unit and hope for a return in the future...

RedBoot

Kuzan and Borsalino are crying right now, lol. I do see what you mean though. So far I've just been farming Fuji books off of natural stamina, and I don't need anything else from this stage at all aside from Wicca and Leo sockets since I don't have Orlombus or Elizabello. I also got Spandam from FP pulls....yay, would have rather had any other CP9 unit but at least he's new :s

Yeah, specifically ones that are based around the class. Borsalino and Kuzan work just fine as Shooter captains (in fact, Ace/Kuzan teams are why I have any Raid Akainu copies at all). But Bandai specifically went down the list making the initial class captains, and since they seem to be doing it again, I'm guessing we'll get another Shooter soon.

Also, good to hear Spandam's in the FP pool, because I sure as heck ain't farming for him any time soon. :p

Cleared Zephyr colo stage but I'm wondering if I really should farm him and Ain and Binz.

Are those three units essential in any way later on? Don't really have the time and the mood to go all out farming them tomorrow and next week. Might just focus on one unit and hope for a return in the future...

I'm personally using Zephyr in Rayleigh teams, since he can work as a booster there (Double Ray, Zeph, Kuma, and two STR beatsticks destroys the Leo FN). I think he gets use elsewhere, but you might be able to survive without him.

Ain looks to be one of the better Slasher healers, which might be useful here and there. Binz can boost FS damage, but FS already has a lot of similar options. I'm not sure any of them are irreplaceable, but raid and colo units tend to show up a lot for F2P clearing options, so who knows?

They'll come back eventually, but it could be a while. I'm guessing we'll only see movie content about 1-2 times a year.

Majukun

daamn it's stressful to farm for books of a legend when you actually have said legend
got 10 until now and i need 4 skillups...i think i'm gonna stop throwing away gems for nothing and just see what natural stamina brings me at the end of this fn

MiTYH

Okay, I just give up. I failed so many Shikis lately it's just not worth it for me. I'll see you next time in like a year, hopefully I can make a better team.

Plus side, just got 2 3d2y sanji books. Woooo

Majukun

Okay, I just give up. I failed so many Shikis lately it's just not worth it for me. I'll see you next time in like a year, hopefully I can make a better team.

Plus side, just got 2 3d2y sanji books. Woooo

what characters do you have?if you have the roight qck units you can defeat him with a double ener team

i think my team was something like

2x enel raid
gladius
story lucci qck
doflamingo raid
mihawk raid

that technically could work even without gladius

MiTYH

what characters do you have?if you have the roight qck units you can defeat him with a double ener team

i think my team was something like

2x enel raid
gladius
story lucci qck
doflamingo raid
mihawk raid

that technically could work even without gladius

No Gladius. I was using the same team but Duval to tank a hit/20% Hp cut. I just found myself missing one perfect (aka hitting great) or something in the final stage and losing the whole thing. Got incredibly frustrating

Kakaroach

I've been thinking a lot about finally deleting this game from my phone but I'm not sure. I haven't played conisistently in a couple of months and it's taking up a lot of space on my phone. I even did 2 multis on the last sugo and didn't get anything.

Just kinda hard to press delete after so many hours put into it.

RedBoot

Got 45 Ains plus 12 books. Should be enough for max, considering my main copy is already at lv3. I guess I'll be giving Binz farming a shot.

It's going to be really hard to go back to regular FN and colo farming once we don't get 2x stamina by default.

RedBoot

Another sugo already

Choose your own rate ups

TS Luffy leading, and going to be on Free Spirit up

hnnnnggg

The Free Spirit RR group is nice as well, I've only got Iva from it. I suspect that has a good chance of winning since Brook is in it.

I'd like the Cerebral or Powerhouse ones to win, solid units in there. I'll get Tashigi some day (no I won't).

That being said, I'll wait for the actual sugo announcement to decide how much to pull. If there's a nice multipull incentive I might give it a shot, but I suspect waiting for the G4/Sanji sugo will be a better choice.

bjork

Wild Zoro, they're saying the description is wrong. Might buy it just because of the free 10k points from Wild Luffy.

I've been thinking a lot about finally deleting this game from my phone but I'm not sure. I haven't played conisistently in a couple of months and it's taking up a lot of space on my phone. I even did 2 multis on the last sugo and didn't get anything.

Just kinda hard to press delete after so many hours put into it.

I think if you link it to a twitter account, you can delete it and come back later if you want.

Can anyone confirm this? I've used this for going from phone to phone, but it's always been on the same day, not after a period of time has passed.

Majukun

No Gladius. I was using the same team but Duval to tank a hit/20% Hp cut. I just found myself missing one perfect (aka hitting great) or something in the final stage and losing the whole thing. Got incredibly frustrating
I get it but shiki is really a crucial character, both if you have a driven captain or if you don't have one since shiki + fuji friend can clear a lot of stuff.

bobohoro

Got 40 copies of Shiki. So total I'm at around 90 copies of him. Still need 3 despair sockets and 9 skill-ups. Let's hope for some luck with him, finally.

Majukun

0 fuji books today...as usual during the middle part of a fortnight the drops dry up :(

hope i'm still gonna make it :/

EDIT:Korean law is official. according to reddit the note says that it will debut on Korean but will be available on Japan later, so it's probably something we will get on global too, sooner or later.
some people says it's one of the legends for the 20th anniversary of onepiece.

bjork

I went with the Usopp stuff, in today's mail. I don't think that Chopper is necessarily bad, but I have like 13 other Choppers I never use, so.

Gonna work on sockets for Legend Buggy today. If I can get some for Shanks that'd be great too, because they're both badly lacking currently.

Majukun

I went with the Usopp stuff, in today's mail. I don't think that Chopper is necessarily bad, but I have like 13 other Choppers I never use, so.

Gonna work on sockets for Legend Buggy today. If I can get some for Shanks that'd be great too, because they're both badly lacking currently.

i wen with chopper,mainly because usopp has also heracles as a possible drop on its stage,while chopper has those birds that are way less interesting

Kyou

i wen with chopper,mainly because usopp has also heracles as a possible drop on its stage,while chopper has those birds that are way less interesting
I already got the bird so I think I'm doing the same

Both chopper and usopp seem kinda not great anyway

I already got the bird so I think I'm doing the same

Both chopper and usopp seem kinda not great anyway

I did the same thing as I too have a copy of the bird thing. I don't know of any fighters that convert block orbs so Chopper may be useful in that regard. I already have a ton of Usopps with different sockets for delaying options so evolving my socketted Sogeking doesn't feel like much of a priority right now.

EMT0

Banned
I did the same thing as I too have a copy of the bird thing. I don't know of any fighters that convert block orbs so Chopper may be useful in that regard. I already have a ton of Usopps with different sockets for delaying options so evolving my socketted Sogeking doesn't feel like much of a priority right now.

I'm in the same boat too. Anyways, how goes the Leo FN? I'm at 10 Fuji books, 3 Wicca atm farming with only natural stamina. I don't think I'll be dropping gems to farm it as I'm looking forward to upcoming Sugofest. Based on the current votes, the Choose Your Own Sugofest Day 1 is going to be:

Legends:
Akainu
TS Luffy
TS Zoro

RR:
Powerhouse batch
Driven batch
Free Spirit batch

I have 72 gems atm, but counting in the gift cards I've gotten from graduation, I should have enough for 4 multis. If the rate up is real, I'll go 3 multis in.

Kyou

I'm at 18 Sengoku books. I wanted 30 but that ain't happening.

Hopefully I can make a decent dent in him. He's only at level 3 now.

Top Bottom