• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Also, I have given FF15 two chances and it's not sticking. I did the same for Persona 5. Now to give Nier chance number 2 before realizing I hate Japanese games.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I think you just can't play anything but multiplayer anymore. :p

Speaking of which I'm getting that overwatch fever again....

Is this the kinda stuff that happens on premium?

I've been considering trying it out🤔

There's sooooo many good premium videos. Try it out for a month for what I think it costs is $5, and if you like it, subscribe for a year and if you don't, ehh you lost out on like one starbucks meal.

daveo42

Banned
Why do they keep updating FF15?

It's also SE's flagship series and they'll keep dumping money on it to improve it. Watch the FFXIV doc from Danny if you need to know how far they will go to save FF.

Also, most of the content was planned prior to launch, with the rest being requests from the fanbase. There's still a MP hunt component coming at some point, so expect a ton more updates to the game for the next year or even more.

You're missing out on Unprofessional Fridays.

Like Naptime?

I'd say he's missing out on GBE Playdates. The best in Giant Bomb #Content.

Tagyhag

Ok thanks, think I'll jump in for atleast a month sometime this week.

Definitely, I know a lot of people here have been down on premium content for a while, but if we're talking about older Premium videos there's a lot of gold to be found. I think that's universally agreed upon.

Antiwhippy

"CHECK OUT MY GIANT DICK BALLOON"

My Dad is probably wondering what the hell I'm watching lmao.

image.php

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I think you just can't play anything but multiplayer anymore. :p

Speaking of which I'm getting that overwatch fever again....

I think it's less multiplayer and more stuff that I can go into short bursts with. It's why I like truck sim so much. It's why I liked Night In The Woods, because it was like Persona with all the shit I dont care about distilled out of it and able to be beaten in a reasonable time.

Watch Dogs 2 was the last single player/big sessions game I felt ready to justify that kind of time on all at once. I played VTMB right before that and that game was lengthy but not ridiculously so. Actually pretty compact for a RPG. A reason why I liked Stick of Truth so much.

Antiwhippy

I think it's less multiplayer and more stuff that I can go into short bursts with. It's why I like truck sim so much. It's why I liked Night In The Woods, because it was like Persona with all the shit I dont care about distilled out of it and able to be beaten in a reasonable time.

Watch Dogs 2 was the last single player/big sessions game I felt ready to justify that kind of time on all at once. I played VTMB right before that and that game was lengthy but not ridiculously so. Actually pretty compact for a RPG. A reason why I liked Stick of Truth so much.

You're right about Night in the Woods. I've been selling that game as Persona without the dungeons
and much better characters.

I get what you mean about short burst though. Like before this year all I played were portable games or Overwatch because of that, but I seem to be getting my lengthy-ass games legs back.

Antiwhippy

Great Yakuza ep this week. Dan's feelings on the combat has flipped once again.

I think he just hates the boss fights lol. Or basically any fight you can't mash out of.

Also the spoilercast got me scratching my head a bit. The game explains morgana's whole dealio pretty well.

Ashby

Odd
Thats how you would go about playing it. No error messages? Have you made any changes in advanced network options? I just tested in MPC to make sure it was still working and had no issues.

Yeah. "Your input can't be opened." I'm probably doing it wrong.

Wunder

No one tell him about Slugger nunchucks cheesing. I want to see the meltdown.

I mean, they've seen its effectiveness before, I just think they want to try to vary the combat up as much as possible. Which is fine, but I think it doesn't really incentivize trying different things especially since a handful of moves can be used to kill everything

edit: these guys are bad at pubg, but at least they're getting some fights in!

Alright, the boy did it. Signed up for a month.

Anyway to access premium content On PS4 (using YouTube). Usually how I view Giant Bomb videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom