• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2017 Summary Thread

Nydius

So far my biggest take away from this E3, as someone waiting on a Switch until around next Summer, is that, this year, my fall and winter will be pretty lean for new game purchases. However, in "early 2018" my wallet will be used and abused.

E: Also, great job on this comprehensive post. Subbed!

Newk86

Thanks for the handy thread. Just a thought but an E3 2017 GIFs only thread could be nice and save a bit of time too.

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
Great thread, thanks for all the work as O missed out on all streams and reveals so now I can catch up. Cheers.

Cynicdotal

Neo Member
Xo1WRsP.jpg

INTRODUCTION

Hello everyone, welcome to the NeoGAF E3 2017 Summary Thread!

Thanks OP, smashed it

anothertech

So after going through everything the future holds most promise in:

Anthem
Beyond Good and Evil
Uncharted
Spider-Man
God of War
Destiny 2
Monster Hunter World

Some good stuff coming in the future :)

Anthem and bg&e are the biggest things shown we didn't know about this year.

B_Boss

This might be lame but....on a very small note, I was actually hoping they'd (Nintendo) at least announce more New 2DS Colors lol...you guys think they will in the future?

ghibli99

Thank you so much for this thread! Will help so much when I'm trying to gather my thoughts on everything this week.

What's the deal with FromSoft? I was expecting to see something during Sony's conference, but I haven't heard anything at all. Is it safe to say that we won't see anything from FromSoft at this point?

3Dprinted

Neo Member
Amazing thread! Thank you i subbed ;)
Just want to point out that Playerunknown's Battlegrounds won't be XBOX exclusive after all... it's coming to PS4 as well, i read an interview yesterday... should i look for the link?

Boss Man

Summary:
It looks like the new Xbox plays most games in 4K.
It looks like all the games you want to play are made by Nintendo.

DFox

Can some one list all the exklusive Phil Spencer promised in the beginning of Microsoft briefing. I have list of 17 so far.

Top Bottom