• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Favorite Haribo?

chadskin

4001686407066_600x600.jpg

Laws00

went to 5 below a last week and and got like 1 of everything they had there lol

currently eating sour bears

The Germany pavillion at Epcot has the German made ones on most of them. The ones sold at Workd Market are usually from other countries, but the Roullettes usually come from Germany. Last Christmas, they released packs of green and red only bears. Those were good. But colas and twin cherries are my favorites.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Can't buy Haribo anymore, can't even walk in the isle. Shit is too good. Now I'm seeing all these things I've never seen before and it's driving me wild.

Occam

Heh, I just ate a bag of bears before seing this thread. The problem is, it's very hard to stop once you start. Much like potato chips.

CrocoDuck

Haribo gummy bears are my ultimate vice. Can't possibly go wrong with the original, but I also love, LOVE, the Cherry Gummies and the Alphabet gummies. Oh, and the snakes are tight as well.

My least favorite is without a doubt the Coca Cola one. It taste gross.

DeathPeak

Omg I need this!

Only ever saw them in 99 cent stores. After the first pack I got, I noticed the contest was already over, so I was buying 5 packs at a time. You can still find them, but they're not as readily available. I bought the only 4 packs I saw on the racks when I was there a couple days ago. I hope it was voted to be included in the regular gummi bear packs. The other options were cherry which was good, and green apple which was just alright.

Haribo Peaches is my favorite out of haribo stuff.

(But the best tasting gelatin based candy is the ecological stuff. Costs much more but really is much fresher in the taste. )

G-Bus

Banned
I have always associated this brand with a strong laxative due to some funny online reviews and anecdotal stories. As such I have never tried them my self.

This thread got me to pick up a few bags. Bought some Happy Cola and Twin Snakes. Eating the Happy Cola now and they're pretty good. Just wish they were a little softer. Will try Twin Snakes after I finish this bag.

I thought Oreo was creative with their flavors but Haribo just takes their concepts to another level. What does that ass with ears gummy taste like? I wanna know!! Also the dead white mice gummy. What is that like!?!

So I said the Happy Cola were pretty good earlier. I finished my bag a few hours ago and now I'm craving more. Going to buy like 5 more bags tomorrow lol.

Top Bottom