• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Antonio Banderas Reaction Gifs - The GAF Collection

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
There is a Banderas in here:

ib0KwEyfbfwDGB.gif

I can still remember the old stickied photoshop contest threads of yore. Those were insanely funny. For all of you youngin's , that was back in the day before "Neo" was added to the forum name.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
It's great how a random scene from an almost 20 year old movie can suddenly become an internet phenomenon.

calder

ElTorro's latest is the alpha and omega of all Banderas' gifs.

ipsOy8nEmWOPV.gif

Pefect level of Bandception, and the way Antonio is clearly pissed/annoyed to be doing yet another PS4 gif is sheer meta brilliance. His little "pfft happy now GAF" hand gesture at the end is a fitting conclusion to his masterful run.

MormaPope

Banned
Antonio Banderas gifs will never get old because:

1. The idea that a typical Gaffer looks like Antonio Banderas is immediately funny

2. The reaction and facial expressions from Banderas mimic internet feels and victories in a overly lavish and brisk fashion, you can feel the gluttony and naughtiness

3. The vanilla gif works via traditionally or can be reversed and still be usable

calder

Assassins

(probably beaten but if you may of missed it here it is again)

An objectively crappy movie that I still can't believe I saw in a theater opening weekend, but let's give Assassin's a ovation for giving us so, so much. GIF makers need a a new ur-text like Assassin's, a movie with numerous extended scenes of recognizable actors over emoting to computer screens, ideally looking pleased and angry in turn and typing furiously. Bonus marks for scenes that clearly show the computer screen in question to make it as easy as possible to insert GAF screenshots.

Get on it Hollywood!

GQman2121

Banned
Wow, there are a lot of new ones I wasn't aware of. Good stuff.

Perfect example of why I'm jealous of PS4 fans. Awesome gifs like this. No makes awesome Xbox One gifs....people only make gifs that mock and make fun of the Xbox One. sad face :(

Do you even realize how ridiculous you sound?

New002

Who here has even seen Assassins!? It's not half bad by the way :) I couldn't find my VHS copy so I picked up the Bluray.

SykoTech

Thanks for making this, Y2Kev. A lot of great ones I missed. The pixel one especially.

Hard to believe we got these and the Kaz ones in the same year. I hope whatever it is about the PS4 that has made gif makers step up continues. This stuff has been hilarious.

Top Bottom