• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SKSE64 (Skyrim Script extender for Skyrim :SE is now in Alpha!

Unai

Won't any new update or iteration of SKSE break existing mods depending on the previous version though? I suspect there's going to be a lot of frequent updates during the alpha and beta phases, so I'll wait until things stabilize.

No, it depends on what is being updated, so not any new update or iteration. You must be remembering of updates on the game itself. Those break SKSE every time until the SKSE is updated with the new addresses.

That being said, it's is still alpha, so not recommended for everyone by default.

Veezy

que?
I'm pretty excited about this. Just started a new playthrough of SE using this layout along with all the additions included here. Had to tweak SkyUI 2.2 to actually work properly on my 21:9 but right now I'm running 200+ mods and everything is playing real nice together.

If all the big mod authors manage to port everything over from Oldrim I'll be pretty excited. I'm really loving the playthrough as it is right now.

TissueBox

Wait what, holy shit. That's a megaton.

I thought the SkyUI devs decided to hang up their hat after the backlash against Paid Mods 1.0, since they were hopping on that would-be gravy train.

Yeah same here. I thought things pretty much soured between them and the community permanently after that... good to see they're at least willing to dip their toes back in with the arrival of the alpha!

Top Bottom