• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Slapping a Police Car = Get Shot Dead

Slayven

which past shooting mirrors a scenario where the person calling for police help is shot by the responding police?

You kidding right, there been numerous cases. Just in the last year.

Guy in Chicago called police 3 times for help, when they came they shot him.

The therapist called police for help looking for a mentally ill patient that had wandered off, police came and shit him.

Barring the simple fact anther unarmed person just gets blown away no questions asked

commedieu

Banned
So, they don't know, but let's pretend like we do know?

Exactly,

NONE of you have any IDEA how hard it is on the streets. That slap could have triggered a full heart attack.

Plus, we could have totally known what happened if they kept their cameras on, but they didn't because, well, reasons totally not related to historically being against transparency when it comes to scrutiny.

F34R

Exactly,

NONE of you have any IDEA how hard it is on the streets. That slap could have triggered a full heart attack.

Plus, we could have totally known what happened if they kept their cameras on, but they didn't because, well, reasons totally not related to historically being against transparency when it comes to scrutiny.
That's not what my post was about at all.

So the police officer is just sitting in the car with his gun in his hands and the safety off? How is your first reaction to shoot instead of look?

Man I can't even wrap my head around tapping a police car startling someone enough to start blasting. I wish Australia could diplomatically assert some power so that the US would uniformly train their police objectively better. All these killings are senseless.

danm999

Officer Mohamed? So which side are the people who usually back police taking in this scenar-

eyHJdZH.png

Oh ok.

Australia has Somalis too, probably make a higher proportionation of our population. Coulter just a racist nightmare. Maybe she'd have more sympathy if the dead women got asked to move seats on a flight.

commedieu

Banned
That's not what my post was about at all.

well thats the unknown, just speculation. But it would explain how the slap escalated to her being put down like a dog. She did something to illicit that response. Maybe not a heart attack, but it could have sounded like gunfire.

I mean, otherwise we just have a cop firing at a woman over his partner because someone tried to get their attention.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
I can't respect a country that cultivates, celebrates and coddles this shit.

I really don't like America as a country.

I hope you ar ent an American asking a question like this.
There are over 300M Americans in America.

But, really, only a certain demographic supports her and her beliefs. 🙄

Can we seriously just have these everywhere? They might be necessary.
Over time people would be desensitized to them and expect to get shot as soon as they saw a cop.

aaaaa0

So the police officer is just sitting in the car with his gun in his hands and the safety off? How is your first reaction to shoot instead of look?

Most cops today carry Glocks. Glocks do not have a manual safety. If you pull the trigger, it will fire.

Glock touts this as a feature:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glock#Safety

This passive safety system omits the manipulation of traditional on-off levers, hammers, or other external safeties as found in many other handgun designs. The ability to fire immediately, without worrying about an external safety, is one feature Glock has stressed as an advantage when selling its guns, especially to police departments.

Leading of course, to incidents like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0_qdJ4IDI8

Socivol

Looks like she wasn't so innocent after all! She slapped the car so they had every right to shoot her and kill her. /s

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
I know people who eagerly defend all other killings by cops.
They're not defending this guy and they're making it clear that it's because he's Somali.

BigDes

Do they only hire cowards these days?

Now that's not fair

They only hire stupid cowards.

Literally, you can get fired for being too smart.

Just remember that when you shout down the cops on this board, you are attacking people who have to think about how to breathe.

Nephtis

What I find hilarious is that they're trying so hard to find something to pin on the victim so they can be excused for straight up murder, but it's only making them look worse.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
"Upon police arrival, a female 'slaps' the back of the patrol squad," the search warrant states, according to Minneapolis Public Radio. "After that, it is unknown to BCA agents what exactly happened, but the female became deceased in the alley."
I guess that's one way to put it...........

Officer Mohamed? So which side are the people who usually back police taking in this scenar-

eyHJdZH.png

Oh ok.

Wtf?? Coulter is a scumbag.

Honestly these people should not have a voice to let their toxic racism in public view. Social media gives these racist people a platform.

televator

Where's all the "She was no angel" coverage of the woman? They really comming after Officer... Mohamed. How fucking weird. Its almost as if there's some kind of racial bias going on with the way our media covers these things. Huh.

Nephtis

Where's all the "She was no angel" coverage of the woman? They really comming after Officer... Mohamed. How fucking weird. Its almost as if there's some kind of racial bias going on with the way our media covers these things. Huh.

They are trying, but can't find anything on her.

Top Bottom