• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Tourney 3 is up! Go sign in! ESPN NFL 2K5!

DMczaf

Konex made the 3rd tourney

Name: ga tourney 3

pass: espn

Pick any team you want! Go go go!

Oops! I forgot to put ESPN NFL 2K5 Xbox in the title! Mod, help?!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Titans for me...going to play in the old Oiler baby blue unis :D

Ramirez

Panthers will not be repeating,I'm afraid I might get Deuce again and he'll cry like a baby because I played with a linemen,OMG,teh cheeeeez!

Might go with the Saints or Jags...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Will 5 more sluts please sign up!

Fifty

Thank god it's not full :D I had an important call right after I posted here and I thought my spot was gone.

Matrix

Will 2 more douches sign up!!!!

i'll sign online and play you ramirez. i didn't bring my headset w/ me though (visiting my parents), but everything else should be good*

* except that i'm playing on a little piece of crap 19" TV that i bought about 8 years ago >_< oddly enough it has stereo sound, which my 25" RCA that i play games on at home does not

30-0 but it was a lot closer than that. 13-0 at the end of 3 quarters, the game could have been a lot different, i just didn't get the timely plays that i needed... on offense or defense!

DMczaf

Refs screwed me over big time

1 min and some secs left and im in FG position down 20-17...CLIPPING! 15 yards! Get your ass back to the 45 yard line! :(

Matrix....I might be on in the later evening tonight if I don't go to the 'Batman' filming. If I do come on, I'll find you m8y.

Matrix

Solrak,when do you want to ball?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'm more upset about that game I just had with FMT than any other game I've ever played of pigskin.

It was a defensive showcase on both sides of the ball, I think I kept him pinned within my 30 for the majority of the game, but those two huge plays to Santana Moss did me in.

I did well defensively, Barber had 127 yards worth of rushing, and fucking... my QBs went a total of 2 of 17. 2 completions in 17 attempts. Not even my fault most of the time, my receivers would be off their routes, balls would bounce off of them, or the QBs would throw so wildly inaccurate that there was no chance at those balls being caught. When Jeremy Shockey and Amani Toomer are running incorrect routes and fucking dropping the ball, two players that have been to pro-bowls and are rated highly in the game, I just don't understand.

Ugh. Just look at the stats for those with tournament access. Wasted a six sack game. :|

Matrix

Cmdr. Solrak said:
In an hour or two....I need to do some garden work now. :(

hehe sorry :( Just post here when you want to play.

Fifty

Wellington said:
I'm more upset about that game I just had with FMT than any other game I've ever played of pigskin.

It was a defensive showcase on both sides of the ball, I think I kept him pinned within my 30 for the majority of the game, but those two huge plays to Santana Moss did me in.

I did well defensively, Barber had 127 yards worth of rushing, and fucking... my QBs went a total of 2 of 17. 2 completions in 17 attempts. Not even my fault most of the time, my receivers would be off their routes, balls would bounce off of them, or the QBs would throw so wildly inaccurate that there was no chance at those balls being caught. When Jeremy Shockey and Amani Toomer are running incorrect routes and fucking dropping the ball, two players that have been to pro-bowls and are rated highly in the game, I just don't understand.

Ugh. Just look at the stats for those with tournament access. Wasted a six sack game. :|

Man, that sucks. I'm sorry. :(

Matrix

Cmdr. Solrak said:
ready dude!

Sorry,I was away from my computer.Still ready to play?

Good game matrix. Edinger had an awesome game. :D

If he only made that 54 yarder....oh well...now I know his limit. :)

Where you trying to show me something when you first when to the replay menu...I thought I saw one of my linebackers holding your intended receiver's hand. LOL

oh yea...I counted 5-6 lag spikes during the game...first time I have actually seen what you guys were talking about.

Matrix

GG Solrak...damn I hate the Titans playbook,first time using them in a leauge/tourney game and I'm used to using Houston.Also took out Eddie cause I thought it would be cheesy using him,but in the long run it hurt my running game.I also booted two easy FG's cause I cant kick with lefties its seems :(

I swear though that turning the Pef. EQ or whatever it is "on" only makes the AI dumber...you ran about 1,000,000 times but once in a blue moon when you threw it I could have triple coverage on your man and he would still pull it down.Also wtf was with that last sack when I was on off,its like my man just let you tackle Mcnair..wtf is that crap, atleast put an arm on him.

GG anyway,glad im out of that tourney,now I can go back to getting ready with my Texans so I can take down DM in the league.

"Where you trying to show me something when you first when to the replay menu...I thought I saw one of my linebackers holding your intended receiver's hand. LOL"

Yea thats what I was trying to show you, wtf was that shit..holding hands and it was just odd

Matrix

Fat douche was sleeping,guess he got bored.

what happened to mal's and DaAnswer's game....it says DA won but the score was 0-0....WTF?!?!?!?!

DA....whenever your ready dude...I can play you Tuesday after 11PM CT.

Top Bottom