• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GOD DAMN IT SEGA!!!!!!

ShadowRed

Banned
Man this is getting me so freaking made. I just played a game and afterward instead of booting me back to the online menu it hung on the reporting stats screen. I let it sit there for 10 minutes then turn off my Xbox. I try to log back in and t tells me the leagues are down, meaning the game me and Stooge just played was worthless. Can these fuck ups even get a stable server correct. No other game company ever has had the same problems TWO years in a row. Ok the first year I will give you as it's something they are new at, but they have had 12 months, more if you count the development time. You can only allow a company to screw you over so much before you tell them get lost.

ShadowRed

Banned
Cerebral Palsy said:
HAHAHAHAHA @ YOU

And did this really need a separate thread?

Yeah I wanted everyone to know how pissed I am and didn't want it to get lost in the othe threads. Also it was tournament game, so now i have to play the guy again. I fucking barly beat him this time.

ShadowRed said:
Yeah I wanted everyone to know how pissed I am and didn't want it to get lost in the othe threads. Also it was tournament game, so now i have to play the guy again. I fucking barly beat him this time.

If you can't log in how do you know the game didn't count? This happened to me the other night and I still got the win.

hgplayer1

AztecaGX said:
Hey hg, that disconnect was my fault. Or more precisely, my wife's fault. We got in an argument while we were playing and as anybody who is married here knows those don't end too well sometimes. She first disconnected my controller and I just laughed about it. Mistake. She then just turns the XBox off.

Sorry about the disconnect. Good game though. Hope you win this tournament so at least I know I lost to the tourny champ.

this was during our tourney game :D

ShadowRed

Banned
hgplayer1 said:
looks like you got the win? did the admin do that or did it just register as a win on its own?

No Stooge played me again and then quit, on purpose. I would have played him again, without him throwing the game, but I forgot to speak up. ;)

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Nah, I lost a really good game fair and square (well, that wierd fumble recovery, refumble hyper combo reverse fumble recovery tuck rule thing not withstanding) and wouldnt have felt right if we had replayed and I had somehow won.

Top Bottom