• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 Schedule and Preview

d00d3n

Any indication that 4A Games will participate this year? It seems about time to release a spectacular trailer for the next Metro game ...

I did not take time off for the first time in a couple of years, so I don't know how much I will be able to watch live, sadly ... :(

Good god, it's a week to E3, and I am entirely unprepared. I need to set up my sound system and clear my TV desk of clutter so I can watch the shows!

Nia

I'm off for all pre-streams and conferences. Perk of my job. The best time of year is soon here.

Mr Git

Great thread as usual thanks Nirolak. Realised I'm still at work when MS conference starts at 10pm, it's gonna be a mission to get home a few hours later and start a stream without being spoiled.

No mention of Skyrim Switch Edition in Bethesda or Nintendo sections? Weird. Isn't it coming in September? Seems like a shoe-in for E3.

And no mention of Animal Crossing? Mobile game is confirmed this year, and Nintendo has stated their plan is to have their mobile games drive interest in their AAA games and their hardware, so if Animal Crossing mobile is close, so to must be a console Animal Crossing. It's been four years since New Leaf.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
No mention of Skyrim Switch Edition in Bethesda or Nintendo sections? Weird. Isn't it coming in September? Seems like a shoe-in for E3.

And no mention of Animal Crossing? Mobile game is confirmed this year, and Nintendo has stated their plan is to have their mobile games drive interest in their AAA games and their hardware, so if Animal Crossing mobile is close, so to must be a console Animal Crossing. It's been four years since New Leaf.

There's a lot of titles we can speculate about for publishers, but I wanted to stick to what was known to be in development instead of what was just plausible.

Skyrim I thought I'd bundle under the third party games in general category since Nintendo shows way more third party titles when they do montages than the other two vendors. I don't know if they would have a lengthy segment for it at Nintendo's conference. It should be in the Bethesda list though, so I will add it there.

JB2448

That's confirmed a mistake.
https://be3showcase.bethsoft.com/
Won't be in LA? You can still catch our livestream airing on TWITCH.TV/BETHESDA and YOUTUBE.COM/BETHESDASOFTWORKS starting at 9pm PT the day of the event.
unknown.png

Fuck Bethesda for that time slot. MS' conference is at 5pm, no way it takes 4 hours. They could start earlier.

Imagine being a Bethesda employee in Bethesda, Maryland. Watch the 2+ hour conference at 12 am, be into work at 8am the next day.

Some Nobody

Fuck Bethesda for that time slot. MS' conference is at 5pm, no way it takes 4 hours. They could start earlier.

Imagine being a Bethesda employee in Bethesda, Maryland. Watch the 2+ hour conference at 12 am, be into work at 8am the next day.

Bethesda's conference won't be two PLUS hours. And why would you watch when you helped work on the stuff there?

RedHill

Banned

7 hours of sleep. Oh the humanity.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Is Rosti going to make another Neogaf E3 Spotify playlist? Been a huge fan of the ones he made the last 3 years.
Yes, I will make a NeoGAF E3 Spotify playlist this year as well.

Oynox

This is great, thank you! Wanted to post a thread on "what is left for E3" lately but this topic gives some answers.

Aisha Tyler will not be hosting this year, in favor of having developers host.

Oh noes. Although it was sometime cringeworthy it was entertaining in its own way.

dex3108

Have GB said they're going to cover the PC conference? They haven't in the past.

I made template and i didn't want to change it because one conference. I was a bit lazy :D

Also just to make you aware LOGO part of the banner is official stream link from the conference holder :D

theecakee

I'm not really that excited for most of those announced titles tbh, I'm hoping to see some good stuff from the unannounced titles.

Protome

I made template and i didn't want to change it because one conference. I was a bit lazy :D

Also just to make you aware LOGO part of the banner is official stream link from the conference holder :D
Got my hopes up :'(
And that's awesome, I didn't realise that. Good job with them they're great!

If you sleep at 12, and have to be at work at 8, you're going to be getting less than 8 hours of sleep

It starts at 12 so 2 hours later will be 2 am, give them an hour to get ready and get to work they would probably be waking up at 7 am, so 5 hours of sleep, your math is indeed off.

RedHill

Banned
It starts at 12 so 2 hours later will be 2 am, give them an hour to get ready and get to work they would probably be waking up at 7 am, so 5 hours of sleep, your math is indeed off.
I was under the impression by the wording that it ended at 12, hence how I explained myself. This is also assuming that they start their work days at 8 am, which we don't know. Either way it isn't big enough of a deal to argue about it so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I was under the impression by the wording that it ended at 12, hence how I explained myself. This is also assuming that they start their work days at 8 am, which we don't know. Either way it isn't big enough of a deal to argue about it so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I mean of course it's not

Does anyone know if the EA Play pass is good for multiple days, or just the days that you marked when registering? I would like to try to go both Sunday and Monday if possible.

No professional is getting up only an hour before they start work unless they live very close to their employment.

dakun

lets see if having conferences spaced out like that is better or worse. I kinda liked having 5-7 hours of non-stop E3 conferences

Nintendo is hypothetically supporting the 3DS through 2018, so it's almost certain they announce new 3DS games.

Fixed that for you. Nintendo just announced the New 2DS XL. Of course they're going to keep supporting the 3DS family. Aside from the rumored Stars announcement there's been very little indication that they intend for the Switch to replace the 3DS any time soon (i.e. before the Switch costs <$200). The Kyoto headquarters may be focusing their development efforts on the Switch, but there's plenty of small studios that aren't all going to make the HD jump at once. The last Nintendo Direct in April had more new 3DS games announced than Switch games.

Anyways... hype.

2am for Sony's conference... And I work the next day... As usual I guess, but it's going to be an unproductive day at work :')

2am for Sony's conference... And I work the next day... As usual I guess, but it's going to be an unproductive day at work :')

Same here. Think I'm going to go to bed early and then get up to watch it, so at least I will get a bit of sleep and maybe get a few extra hours sleep after if I'm lucky.

FireSol

Hello friends. Our friends over at Gaming Instincts have recorded a podcast in regards to their E3 2017 Predictions. I thought you'd mind be interested in checking it while we all wait for E3 to happen here in the next 6 days or so.

Their podcast is called Game Sense here is the link to the article (The Podcast is inside) https://www.gaminginstincts.com/e3-2017-predictions/

Top Bottom