• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Xanru

They didn't put a lot of thought into it though otherwise they wouldn't have made Tien like that for Super TEQ. Also it's a bad joke that they're only on the Max Level trap banners. If you don't have the god leads for that type there's even less reason to waste stones on them rather than save them for dokkanfest banners so I disagree there.

btw if you're gonna farm the Bulma medals it's better to do stage 2 Hard, not Z-hard. Saw this tip on reddit. Makes it a lot quicker, you can still complete the missions. Just do Z-Hard once for the stone and that's it.

That's actually kind of debatable imo. It's only really bad if you're running the super optimal build with the LR Goku/Bardock pairing. All things considered with the way Super Teq is developing a better general build might incorporate Tien, the new Teq Fat Buu, Pikkon, and Whis, you'd end up with a team with a few hard hitters and a bunch of attack reducers. This would actually giving Super Teq defensive presence which they pretty much rely entirely on Bardock/LRku for. It'd be a far better general build thats easier to obtain overall.

Just my opinion though.

Next WT on JP giving out 6 Old Kais as mission rewards.

Great. It's past time they stopped being so stingy with Kais. The new rebirths are good too, finally buffku and GT Vegeta aren't shit. TEQ SSJ2 Gohan was noticeably absent though.

Looks like the dokkanfests are dropping wednesday. Definitely gonna do some pulls. Hope I get Zamasu quickly so I don't waste all my stones. I've saved 200 now but I'm bored of skipping all the banners. I just wanna build cool villains teams.

TheAznOne

Great. It's past time they stopped being so stingy with Kais. The new rebirths are good too, finally buffku and GT Vegeta aren't shit. TEQ SSJ2 Gohan was noticeably absent though.

Looks like the dokkanfests are dropping wednesday. Definitely gonna do some pulls. Hope I get Zamasu quickly so I don't waste all my stones. I've saved 200 now but I'm bored of skipping all the banners. I just wanna build cool villains teams.

So glad I saved my WT GT Vegeta for the rebirth. I'm tempted to pull also but knowing these cards will also be in the SSJ4 banners, I might do a few singles and not blow all my stones on them since July is right around the corner.

So glad I saved my WT GT Vegeta for the rebirth. I'm tempted to pull also but knowing these cards will also be in the SSJ4 banners, I might do a few singles and not blow all my stones on them since July is right around the corner.

Trunks and Zamasu are actually not in the SSJ4 banners

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Looks like trunks and zamasu on Thursday (or wed night)

Let's have good luck, all of us who have been forsaken by SSBV/Rose/LR Broly

Word up to that.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Just hit 50 stones again. I need you Dokkan gurus to tell me whether I should hold onto them or pull on a current or near-future banner. Advice?

Depends on your current units, but you should probably save for SSJ4's

I'm pulling on the banner coming this week.

MiTYH

I'm high into the save save save mode. At around 170 stones. I figure when the anniversary hits, I should be good to get
disappointed
. Already have my eyes set on the SSJ4 Vegeta banner with Rose and Vegito Blue. As someone with none of those (And SV/Black already), that banner's gonna be my jam

denebj

Neo Member
I am still grinding the Trunk , I maxed my TEQ (took me 25 ish copy ... so much for 50% ....)
I have 9 ones for the INT in case I pull him , but the medal grind to Dokkan them is pretty awful. Finally got 27 trunk/vegeta from the last stage.
I need now 63 trunk from the stage 6 ... Drop rate is not even guaranteed .... This is such a P.A.I.N .

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
I think I might just start sacrificing Supreme Kais to Arale for 100% SA up. Not sure I'll manage to get both PHY and AGL up to 10 otherwise.

Durden77

Is there anyway to get this game smaller? Shit's a fuckim gig and a half, that's insane. I tried clearing the cache ingame and redownloading it, and that seemed to make it slightly BIGGER.

Is there anyway to get this game smaller? Shit's a fuckim gig and a half, that's insane. I tried clearing the cache ingame and redownloading it, and that seemed to make it slightly BIGGER.

Some shorter loading times would be appreciated too. JP is now taking forever just to log in and getting battlefield to load takes even longer. There's also an odd bug I've been getting where backing in and out of the events to see which I've done eventually causes me to sorta ghost out of the server about 3/4 of the way through the list.

It's strange because it just locks me in a loop of never ending loading for anything that requires the server but never acknowledges that the two aren't communicating anymore. Have to relog to fix it.

This is gonna be a problem unless they start optimising soon. Last time I said the game was sitting at 1.44gb now it's at 1.5gb..if they keep this up then they'll reach 2gb by the end of the year.

I expect it to happen. I think last time I had OPTC on my phone that was over 2gb and that's one of theirs too.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member

This is gonna be a problem unless they start optimising soon. Last time I said the game was sitting at 1.44gb now it's at 1.5gb..if they keep this up then they'll reach 2gb by the end of the year.

Maintenance is done. Dragon Stone sales coming later on today!

https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/6d0rfm/global_database_update_5242017/

160 Million DL Celebration

Log-In Bonus
DS Sale - Buy 3 Dragon Stones at the the price of 1 Dragon Stone (once per day) - 12 Dragon Stones: over 80% discount (1 time only) - 32 Dragon Stones: over 50% discount (1 time only) - 91 Dragon Stones: over 20% discount (5 times only)
Special Missions.
Clear the Hermit Turtle's Training Daily for Z-Swords.
Spend 50 Stamina daily for a stone.
Standard Baba/EXP events
Double Orb Drop on all Ability Orb Missions. All Orbs Open Every Weekend for the duration of the event.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Sweet, more Dragon Stones to buy and not spend until the SS4 event arrives.

The bigger news is the increased Orb quantity, and also Orb events on weekends!

Meneses

I'm always disappointed when maintenance happens and the new content isn't already there when the game goes back up lol

Also, with the price increases of late, the biggest pack hardly feels like a discount anymore :(

I fuck with this routine of celebrating every 10m download.

you what

certainly wasn't expecting another login campaign to overlap with the rabbit one, but I'm not complaining! most hype thing is doubled orbs and all orb events open on weekends. Also platinum turtle shells because dear lord I need training items.

ffvorax

I logged in a couple of hours ago but I didn't see any new events or prize or discount... only the advice that they should start today... maybe later?

Anyway > free stones... :Q.... gonna save all! (for the next SSJ4 disappointing banner! yay)

MiTYH

Hm, for the first time I'm not sure what to focus on today.

I got my SR Trunks max SA, awoken.
Got my PHY Arale Max SA, awoken.
I really don't want to do the same Arale grind for teq/int
I didn't pull on this banner, so the Vegeta dokkan event or Trunks Medals don't matter to me right now

Might farm the medals anyway just to get 7 again, in case I pull some randomly in the future. It's either that or go back to Baba Gem farming for some of the reverse dokkans I still need to do

I'm always disappointed when maintenance happens and the new content isn't already there when the game goes back up lol

Also, with the price increases of late, the biggest pack hardly feels like a discount anymore :(

Price increases? Being f2p I never noticed, but how on earth do they justify price increases on a Gacha? I mean it's not like the whales aren't covering costs AND making a gigantic profit.

It's stupid as hell but if these prices get them to top grossing regularly why would they change? It's just bizarre that this is pretty much the pricing strategy that most f2p games use: target whales almost exclusively. What annoys me more than anything is that it feels like none of the money made actually goes back into making the game better. It's so ramshackle and needs a LOT of QoL upgrades.

Anoregon

Someone, somewhere was paying less money (in absolute terms) for their Rs. That won't stand.

Man, that's such an ugly thought; the fact that you are literally paying for R's when you buy stones and get shit pulls.

The essence of humanity is suffering.

No clue who suggested the idea that next time I'm thinking of spending money on thisgame, to buy a full AAA game instead, ty.

I had GTA V for a long ass time, but I got it from GmG so they gave me a Rockstar code instead of a Steam key. I didn't really mind too much since I could add it as a shortcut and use Steam overlay still and it had no cards so I didn't care too much. Right now it's on Sale and to make matters funnier the game + 1.25mill is is like 20 cents cheaper than the game alone. I WAS gonna spend money on some stones, but considering I spent like $80 before getting a single SSR from the Broly banner I decided to double dip on Rockstar instead. They may be scummy at times(there was the whole Steam Sale fiasco awhile back). But at least the money I spend doesn't go into R hell lol.

MiTYH

Me: Hm, I don't even have a copy of the super strike Tien card. Wonder why?

*full stamina bar later*

Me: Ohhh, that's why.

Goddamn can't even get SA1, let alone 15!

Lagamorph

Is something wrong with dbz boxspace lately? The site seems to fail loading half the time, or just thinks I have cards that I don't. I've got ones showing in my box, yet when I log in and expand the card the Padlock isn't selected.

Tamanon

Banned
Man, that's such an ugly thought; the fact that you are literally paying for R's when you buy stones and get shit pulls.

The essence of humanity is suffering.

They successfully converted the evil of CCGs to a new form. I remember paying 100 bucks for a box of boosters and getting crap cards. Great times.

Top Bottom