• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

Well shit I didn't see a link to a new OT in the old OT so I'm copying and pasting.

I dug the UPW-era Prototype gimmick when he was doing the android/cyborg or whatever thing, I was kind of disappointed that Cena was only the Prototype by name and it was more just the "Prototype of the perfect WWE star or some shit I can't remember" in OVW. It's good he didn't keep the name when he got called up, I did like uneducated hicks in the "Kentuckiana" area calling him the "Prontotype".

Seeing Show so thin, especially no gut, is creeping me out.
One last run

Hasney

Judging by the fatal 4 way NXT episode, Asuka is already better on the mic than the Aussie girls. Also, Nikki Cross and Asuka are looking at each other like they want each other, rather than wanting to wrestle for the title.

The #1 Contenders 4-way promo is awesome. No idea why we can't have these video packages on the main shows anymore.

my fucking heeeaaaddddd

N4P3B54.gif

Hex

Banned
Right in his face and he no sells it

He is no selling that because he already has it on the hook.
He tapped out baby Jesus for his title of the great fisherman.
He looks like that because he is like "Look at all of these schmucks...my hairline is more badass than this entire room"

41 in WWE alone .. that's crazy. Talk about killing the prestige and the "big moment" of a title change. A title switches hands and nobody cares.

somedevil

Here like a fool I clicked it thinking "41? That's a lot, it must be multiple promotions" but no, it's just WWE.

Well they did increase the number of belts from 8 to 12 with a 13th debuting this month.

To compare in 2015 with 8:

With no Vacant: 25
With Vacant: 27

Top Bottom