• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[SPOILERS] Persona 5 Spoiler Thread | Steal your heart; steel yourself

Nachos

ekkB9cC.png

THIS IS THE SPOILER THREAD FOR PERSONA 5. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE SPOILED, LEAVE THIS THREAD IMMEDIATELY. Spoiler tags won't be used here.

At the time of this post, the game has already started to be data-mined ahead of its release date, and out-of-context spoilers are already spreading.

SL9q5Fq.png

SL9q5Fq.png

SL9q5Fq.png

SL9q5Fq.png

SL9q5Fq.png

SL9q5Fq.png

SL9q5Fq.png

SL9q5Fq.png

SL9q5Fq.png

SL9q5Fq.png

SL9q5Fq.png

SL9q5Fq.png

SL9q5Fq.png

SL9q5Fq.png

SL9q5Fq.png

SL9q5Fq.png

SL9q5Fq.png

SL9q5Fq.png

SL9q5Fq.png

Goro joins the party.

Satsuya K.

Neo Member
Hit me up dem spoilers. Five fucking months to endure and I'll be going to New York City where I most likely to get shot. Oh well, what a life.

Makio

So i can post spoilers here without the spoilers tag anyway MAJOR ENDING spoilers
ok then about Goro
he is not present in the good end cutscenes
and people report
he is the traitor and kill joker in the bad end

The final boss look dope

Nachos

I've been trying to dance around spoilers just long enough to get a good look at the UI, but here's some art. Just like with the Ultimax leaks, all of these leaks originated elsewhere, though I'm also sure they don't want me linking to them.

Satsuya K.

Neo Member
So freaking obvious. No reason for Atlus to hide who is the traitor is. Also, what happens to Kamoshida after he is defeated?

I wasn't expecting Goro's outfit to look like that at all, wow. That's it for me, though, I'm out. See you on the other side, GAF!

Makio

I hate how Atlus make it obvious .... i was expecting so twist like Morgana or someone else .... but seriously

Loving the art but Goro reminds me to Yukari

Lusankya

Shit, is this Haru kills Futaba spoiler real?
Sounds so ridiculous and I wonder if anybody could be that far in the game.

Aters

Saw a few expensive copies on the internet so I figured someone must have got the game. We might get the whole story before release date!

Satsuya K.

Neo Member
Cannot bring myself to see the bad ending not because of spoilers but how gory it looks like, I seriously can't handle that kind of stuff, just tell me in detail.

Cannot bring myself to see the bad ending not because of spoilers but how gory it looks like, I seriously can't handle that kind of stuff, just tell me in detail.
It ain't that bad lol. Silenced pistol>>> protagonist in the head, leaves his brain on the table, makes it look like suicide and then strolls away like a boss. I literally lol'd, he already a top 2 persona character to me off that ish alone. Can't believe breh put his brains out like that, ROFL god damn.

Satsuya K.

Neo Member
It ain't that bad lol. Silenced pistol>>> protagonist in the head, leaves his brain out in the table, makes it look like suicide and then strolls away like a boss. I literally lol'd, he already a top 2 persona character to me off that ish alone. Can't believe breh put his brains out like that, ROFL god damn.

Fuck, that is so dark. Might be the most darkest next to
Yukino's suicide in Innocent Sin
. Any other dark stuff besides Haru killing Futaba as we believed?

Makio

Shit, is this Haru kills Futaba spoiler real?
Sounds so ridiculous and I wonder if anybody could be that far in the game.

Nop everyone survives in the good road to spinoffs ending ...no party members deaths
Unless Haru kills her in the bad end route or something

PD : Credits song is beautifUl Lyn really bring her game there still memories of you is the best in my book

RocBase

I hate how Atlus make it obvious .... i was expecting so twist like Morgana or someone else .... but seriously

Loving the art but Goro reminds me to Yukari

I've kinda skirted the spoilers without actually watching anything. But yeah if
Goro
is essentially
Adachi 2.0
then that's kinda whack. Pretty funny thinking about it now actually,
him being the traitor seemed so obvious that I refused to believe it was him

At this point I'll wait for context for when I play the game itself.

I've kinda skirted the spoilers without actually watching anything. But yeah if
Goro
is essentially
Adachi 2.0
then that's kinda whack. Pretty funny thinking about it now actually,
him being the traitor seemed so obvious that I refused to believe it was him

At this point I'll wait for context for when I play the game itself.
Y'all give Atlus too much credit lmao. I face palmed the moment he was announced.

Satsuya K.

Neo Member
So they're saying the whole 'Haru killing Futaba' is BS atm. I kind of expected that though with the bad ending to note, it may still be legit.

Mendrox

completely ot but did you lose an avatar bet? lol

Everyone that bet on Ash when he was supposed to win the Kalos league. I just changed it again because the revealed the new anime yesterday and he looks aweful. Just some more salt into my wounds...

Also the released soundtrack is not complete isn't it? Seems so small with that few songs and there isn't really a final battle song.

Edit: Shit I saw the bad ending too. What the fuck.

Edit2: Okay complete OST was ripped

Satsuya K.

Neo Member
Everyone that bet on Ash when he was supposed to win the Kalos league. I just changed it again because the revealed the new anime yesterday and he looks aweful. Just some more salt into my wounds...

Also the released soundtrack is not complete isn't it? Seems so small with that few songs and there isn't really a final battle song.

Edit: Shit I saw the bad ending too. What the fuck.

Edit2: Okay complete OST was ripped

Why are the animators keep shitting on Ash in the tournaments? Give him a fucking trophy and his chance to bed with one of his harem ring in the future already. Jeezus.

And on the bad ending, so fucked up. That is P2 dark shit right there.

The bad ending is a lot more brutal than the usual Persona bad ending, honestly didn't expect Goro doing that shit.

I suspected him of being the one who was the traitor, but straight up shooting MC was wild.

The credits theme is also very very nice. Much more subdued than the previous ones.

asagami_

Banned
I'm intriguing about that little girl in the Velvet Room. And the bad ending it's a surprise. But I still think Goro is not the traitor, just the executor of a greater evil.

asagami_

Banned
Apparently
Yaldabaoth/Demiurge

Google if you want to know about it.

Wow.
I wonder if his personality is the same from SJ/SMT IV or is different.

But holy shit Persona 5 is embracing its Shin Megami Tensei legacy and I am so happy.

Not staying in this thread, but can someone PM me deets about Morgana? Like if there's a human form, later screenshots of the character, etc?

Top Bottom