• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skipped out on bar tab, am I in trouble?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daw840

Threi said:
You shouldn't have posted though.

Going by the responses in this thread half of GAF is in organized crime.
Your life is in danger :(

btw im gunna pop a cap in ur ass cuz thats not how we do business in the dirty dirty you fuck around here you get your hair pushed back bitch

You sir made my day, awesome post.

:lol :lol :lol Now that's just funny. I can see Al Pacino and Robert DeNiro sitting down for a rousing round of the newest Final Fantasy. Maybe afterwards the will construct a fully in depth FAQ/Walkthrough to put on GameFAQs once their done.:lol :lol :lol

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Without having read the whole thread, is the OP still alive :lol

Arkaerial

Unconfirmed Member
Angry Grimace said:
Without having read the whole thread, is the OP still alive :lol

I highly recommend reading the whole thread. It's well worth it for the comic relief and to learn more about the new organized crime syndicate that was formed on gaf.

Gnar Kill said:
ex-mafia, ex-triad, ex-hitman :lol :lol :lol

These fantasy lands you people live in are awesome, take me with you.

edit: Diving around with a toy gun in front of the mirror and stalking people don't make you any of the things mentioned above, sorry.
you couldn't last a day in my fantasy world, chump
I didn't know so many hardened criminals could also had backlogged Gamecube titles.
We call it the G-Cube.

AkuMifune

Banned
pilonv1 said:
this thread failed to deliver

I'm sorry I didn't get mutilated for your amusement. :D

Actually, if I had thought this through I would have abandoned the account and my gamertags so everyone would think they got to me. Too bad for you Wipeout HD comes out tomorrow and I have too many developers on my friends list! lol

On the upside this whole event helped me decide to take a long overdue vacation, so I'm taking the girlfriend to Hawaii next week. If any of the GAF gangsters wanna track me down I'll be staying on Kauai.

To try and stay on topic, what do you think the statute of limitations is for tracking someone down? Would they come in a week, immediately the next day, or whenever...? Maybe I shouldn't relax just yet.

pakkit

Banned
AkuMifune said:
On the upside this whole event helped me decide to take a long overdue vacation, so I'm taking the girlfriend to Hawaii next week. If any of the GAF gangsters wanna track me down I'll be staying on Kauai.
JUST DONT LET YOUR GIRLFRIEND TEST DRIVE A CAR.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν

bigswords

AkuMifune said:
At the time, it was hilarious. And I didn't know about the mafia connection or I probably would have paid. My friend told me only later that most of those bars are run by the local mafia.

I really think the girl just wants me to take her out. I told her I did something stupid and would go back and pay tonight, and she told me not to bother, just take her out on Friday instead. Of course that could be a trap, but she seemed selfish enough to just want my cash. If they were after me wouldn't she have told me to pay up or get hurt?

Look, just tell me they can't track me from my cell and I'll feel better.

Well in call records there are cell ids, which could triangulate your roughly position. If you were in your hotel room, when you received your call. Yes they can track the area where you are staying. But that is if they have someone working in the telco which you are using.

Are you using a prepaid card from Chunghwa Telecom or FarEastTone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom