• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I SURE AIN'T NO LADY. But...

f2eff1ee72d711e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

Was thinking of getting a nosering. I didn't. Still thinking of it though.

bearfish_1.gif

Leeness

Haha, EviLore :)

Yami...is that not a nose ring already? Or am I looking at the picture weird? It looks like it could be a nose ring, or the shadow on the side of your nose.

soultron

Banned
Feels weird having a new picture of myself. My friend's one request for his Bday was that we play a massive game of D+D since we rarely play anymore.

301755_10151485110690245_596655244_24006243_2119840738_n.jpg

I'm in the black argyle
HIPSTER
sweater and my girlfriend is the redhead.

jasonng

Feels weird having a new picture of myself. My friend's one request for his Bday was that we play a massive game of D+D since we rarely play anymore.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/301755_10151485110690245_596655244_24006243_2119840738_n.jpg[IMG]

I'm in the black argyle HIPSTER sweater and my girlfriend is the redhead.[/QUOTE]

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. To you and your girlfriend.

Sup with the hot people in this thread lately.

exarkun

i wish i was as hot as you and your gf soultron or leeness

Ima try and find a decent pic so people won't laugh at me. i dont get many compliments in the real world either.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
???

Have a drink with me some time when I'm around your part of the world. There, done ;b

Pfft. Come to Australia. I'll give you a traditional Australian date and show you all our awesome, murderous wildlife.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
We have to spare some part of the day to mope over our coffee and shitty exhibition.

ZeroRay

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/301755_10151485110690245_596655244_24006243_2119840738_n.jpg[IMG]

I'm in the black argyle [SPOILER]HIPSTER[/SPOILER] sweater and my girlfriend is the redhead.[/QUOTE]

Damn it, I have the same sweater!

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Thanks all. You really are sweet. It really does put a smile on my face. :)

@Delio: The last "compliment" I got was a man in his 70s at my job, telling me it would probably be best if I jumped a bit to clean the top shelf. Lol.

But yeah. It's really true. Never been asked out, any time I've tried to ask a guy out, they "have plans already, bye" and no one compliments me. I mean, I get compliments about how tidy and organized I am at work, but that's about it.

And no, I haven't killed anyone, NotThatGuyYouKill. Not that I know of...

Okay, you're full of shit bull pucky.

It's statistically impossible for someone like you to not get hit on left and right, 24/7 (assuming you actually look like the picture you posted).

Thanks all. You really are sweet. It really does put a smile on my face. :)

@Delio: The last "compliment" I got was a man in his 70s at my job, telling me it would probably be best if I jumped a bit to clean the top shelf. Lol.

But yeah. It's really true. Never been asked out, any time I've tried to ask a guy out, they "have plans already, bye" and no one compliments me. I mean, I get compliments about how tidy and organized I am at work, but that's about it.

And no, I haven't killed anyone, NotThatGuyYouKill. Not that I know of...

Wait what.

What country does this foolishness happen in?

Lucky man. :p
It's worse, I can't even look at the mirror without her showing up.

I SURE AIN'T NO LADY. But...

f2eff1ee72d711e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

Was thinking of getting a nosering. I didn't. Still thinking of it though.
NoseringGAF, also represent.

Sup with the hot people in this thread lately.
Lately?

Always ranged, usually Seeker in 4E. Bows bring down foes.
4E? Pfffff

Okay, you're full of shit bull pucky.

It's statistically impossible for someone like you to not get hit on left and right, 24/7 (assuming you actually look like the picture you posted).

I can say it's very possible. She's said she's a social outcast (dunno why though), and except in very social situations such as parties and such, you don't get asked out too much.

And she is very pretty, but I heavily doubt she's sporting dat cleavage™ continuously. It's something she should have no trouble to fix, but very well possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom