• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toddler

7055391131_92da12b06d_b.jpg

Type2

Feels weird having a new picture of myself. My friend's one request for his Bday was that we play a massive game of D+D since we rarely play anymore.

301755_10151485110690245_596655244_24006243_2119840738_n.jpg

I'm in the black argyle
HIPSTER
sweater and my girlfriend is the redhead.
I miss playing dnd so much, I haven't found a play group since moving to
Seattle yet =[ This pic evokes sadness.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member

Having an extraordinarily lazy Sunday. Just kicking back playing Child of Eden. Already started drinking. But I gave my cat a bath, and got her some new ID tags. So it's productive enough.

Leeness

I can say it's very possible. She's said she's a social outcast (dunno why though), and except in very social situations such as parties and such, you don't get asked out too much.

And she is very pretty, but I heavily doubt she's sporting dat cleavage™ continuously. It's something she should have no trouble to fix, but very well possible.

All of these things. I don't go to parties and I'm pretty awkward at them anyway. I also have very little self esteem. Haha. Socially awkward nerd with no self esteem gives off those vibes I suppose, even though I'm awesome at talking to people at jobs.

Schmo Florez, your picture is so so cute. Daughter, or niece?

Boozeroony

All of these things. I don't go to parties and I'm pretty awkward at them anyway. I also have very little self esteem. Haha. Socially awkward nerd with no self esteem gives off those vibes I suppose, even though I'm awesome at talking to people at jobs.

Some guys dig awkward nerdy girls. :p

Kwixotik

I'm not usually into posting my own pics and such, but I've been looking at the pics in this thread so might as well post my own.

1: Munich, mid-March
2: Paris, early March
3: With my lady, Christmas

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
I'm taking an Intro to Digital Media class this semester, and I just completed my "self-portrait" assignment. Keep in mind that this is my first time using Illustrator to create something from scratch.

I didn't feel like going crazy with the details (because I'm lazy) and opted for a loose, caricaturish look.

Critiques, please!

The mouth is driving me crazy. I think I got the color, shading, or both wrong.

soultron

Banned
Jinfash: Hentai Edition.

Looks good. Looks like there are some inaccuracies in light source directions, but it works well in the simplistic style you're using. I can dig it.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Looks good. There look like some inaccuracies in light source directions, but it works well in the simplistic style you're using. I can dig it.
Yeah, the lighting should be redone. And since it's just a bunch of scribbled lines, it shouldn't take long lol.

I wish I could find the photo that inspired me to go with this direction, it felt much more simpler. I feel this is still too dense and busy. Then again, the source of the composition of that photo was less complicated, just a plain, floating face. However my instructor insisted that I add more elements to make it more challenging, hence the inclusion of hand, glasses, and shirt.

CHEEZMO™;36768625 said:
I'd subscribe.
Wow, that's really good imo Jinfash.

Danke~

Here I am to spoil the thread:

pki5y.jpg

I really do not look 22.

I'm the opposite. I'm 22 and people tell me I look 30... I had one guy tell me I look 40. I was crestfallen.

wdf7pl.jpg

most recent pic I hate taking photos.

You look like that handsome running photo bomb guy.

???

Have a drink with me some time when I'm around your part of the world. There, done ;b

EviLore. Always the suavest guy around. You could drown in those eyes of his.

Youarealreadydead.jpg

EVERY time you look in the mirror? That's a little excessive...
But she lets me play with her intimately whenever I want, so it's worth it.

Hey, as someone who has been there, if you ever want tips or whatevs, you can go to Dating-Age.

I think this is the best hairstyle you've used so far.

Thanks dood. Figure I try something new. The gf suggested it and I ran with it. The Korean salon in Denver does a great job styling my hair. Without a doubt, the best haircut I have ever gotten. I might try shaving the sides down more, we will see. Maybe even streaking my hair. Who knows lol.

Reminds me of Travis Touchdown.

Haha too good.

Too good.

Classy.

Step daughter. We're expecting a baby boy any day now too!

RIMSHOT: I'm using photobucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom